Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:13 pm
"Okay Seirah-chan. Hey, I'll race ya there! How about it?" Sero smiled. He wanted a good-ole facion race. Sharingon vs. Mage Eye. It sounded exciting to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:25 am
"Oh, hi Khana," said Seirah. "Ya want to train with us? If you do, you need to start moving." she added taking off without Sero.  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:02 am
''Okay this well be fun!'' khana said.and she runs after her  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:59 pm
((CRAP!!! i keep not posting in here >.<))
Fujuki saw the them about to race "Huh?whats going on?" she said to herself when she saw them far away...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:22 am
Seirah ran has fast as she could. I hope he doesn't catch up, she thought. I wanna win this race.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:41 am
As they were just going past the flower shop Sero caught them  

Khana Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:51 pm
Sero jumped right over Seirah, who was in front, and gave her a kiss on the nose while he jumped over her. "You'll have to be faster than that to beat an Uchiha!" Sero laughed as he sped up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:40 pm
Even though Khana had nothing to do with that moment she was furious with the thought of being beat she also sped up. stressed evil

(here is a little what Khana looks like User Image  

Khana Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:27 am
Seirah picked up speed. She was running faster than she had ever before. "Sero," she said catching up, "did you really think that you could out minuver me?" She tossed a kunai into his path and kept running.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
Sero caught the kunai. "Maaaaaaaybe so and maybe not Seirah-chan!" Sero laughed as he started running backwards. "Top of the morning to ya!" Sero turned forwards again and started leaving everybody behind in a trail of dust.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:21 pm
Khana not wanting to be last either sped past Sero saying"You don't know what your up againest" Then she jumped on a store roof and started running more  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:28 am
Seirah shook her head. Does he really think that he can beat me? she thought. "Transformation Justu!" she exclaimed. Soon Seirah was soring over everyone in the shape of a falcon.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:46 pm
"Ahh, I see how you want to play it!" Sero did a hand sign. Transform! Sero then disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared as a wolf, and caught up under Seirah. Wait! I can't talk! Ahh, crap! Now I can't rub it in that I'm just strolling for wolfs speed. Man...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:02 am
Khana also transformed into a water dragon and they were all tied for first  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:04 am
Man I can't talk either oh well thats not going to stop me from winning  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games