Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:13 pm
she heared his voise and stood up, if there was one thing she could do it was be sneaky, she whent up behind him "you are angry......why???" she looked at him all saddness was gone from her she wanted to help, "do you miss something? or someone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:15 pm
He sat so his back was to her. "You people take everything for granted. You act as if all the good things are going to be here for ever, and you waste your time. You disgust me."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:30 pm
"you are hurt..............my sister was killed 5 days ago, i am now a Vampire to save the man i love and you call me "disgusting" ??? who are you to judge me??? when you don't even let people help you??? you complain about other peoples happyness because you don't let yourself have eney," she looked at him her expretion softened, "i can tell your hurt, can i help you???"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:35 pm
"One can not be helped from terminal disease, fool."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:05 pm
she understood now, "every disease has a cure, the pharmisy's just don't want us to know it..........if we started using natural herbs they would go out of buissiness...........the world revolves around money........please let me help you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 pm
He made spikes of bone burst forth from his fingertips, spraying a bit of blood. "YOU TELL ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THIS CAN BE CURED WITH PLANTS, DAMNIT! YOU CAN'T! I KNOW IT!" He waved the 'claws' in her face, his voice quavering and tears starting to form.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:18 pm
Kaine came and held her from behind saying to mobious "hey dont yell at her! shes just trying to help you, if you really want a cure for your illness i knew of a person who could help you... but you dont sound like you really want a cure you just want to suffer and be the victim. damnit you humans always like being victims always blaming never taking responsibility for what happens. the only one at cause is you boney so do something about it." he tried to catch his breath, he didnt realize how much he just ranted at the guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:19 pm
she looked at him unflinching, "........yes it can, not by plants alone but yes" she looked into his eyes, and gave him a hankerchif,sat down by him and patted him lightly on the back, "may we help you??"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:26 pm
He sighed. "I have 3 months. I may as well give you that time at least to attempt." The spikes fell out, piercing the ground. His fingers reformed, but the bones appeared to be larger in them. He hissed in pain, but it was something he was used to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:34 pm
(damnit im confused... kaine was just holding you... now your sitting...)

Kaine walked away realizing they were both ignoring him.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:43 pm
(oh my gosh i'm so sorry but i got to go now)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:59 pm
"You're probably gonna walk away, looking all sincere, but then you'll laugh and go 'As if we'd help that r-tard!" or something like that. Then you'll live the rest of your ******** lives thinking 'I'll always be happy and healthy, just like everyone else and nothing is wrong' while I'm rotting 6 feet in the ground. Nobody cares, they just think about themselves, not knowing how lucky those sons-of-bitches really are!" He said this in a low, growling tone, and he shed more tears. "I'm used to it. I won't have to put up with this s**t in 3 months, though. I'll be ******** DEAD!" His crying intensified.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:36 am
somthing sits in a tree on the other side of the graveyard and waches them  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 pm
(sorry Toekiyo, i was typing my thing when you submitted yours so when i was done i saw that you had writted one so ya i'm sorry, i understand if i am unworthy to asotiate with you eneymore crying )

she looked at him sternly, "i swear on my own life that yours will go on, i will not let you die, not without a fight you will be cured" she stood up, "i'll make regular check in's" she walked off,  

Kechero

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:51 pm
(wow calm urself honey you dont need to be so self destructive on my account, were both at fault if i never posted you wouldnt have an problems...savy? everything ok with your life?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games