Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:42 pm
Nikura grins and the takes it back. "Just admit it to me, you couldn't kill him...you do not have the hatred!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:52 pm
Sasuke turned his narrowed, crimson eyes towards her, "I will too kill him...I swear it."
He kept his expression the same. He had struck Itachi a few times in the last battle...all he needed was a few new abilities and more training...then he would be ready.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:40 pm
Nikura looked him up and down. "Prove to me you hate us! Do you really hate your own flesh and blood?I know you brother, I have seen you, you cannot hate!"Nikura looked very conviced about her truths.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:34 pm
Sasuke's fist shook and he roared out before striking it out towards his sister's stomach. As his fist struck, he stopped in his tracks, breathing heavily, his fist still in the same position. His sympathetic eyes gazed at his sister on the ground.
"I...I..." he lowered his fist, "I'm...sorry..."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:17 pm
Nikura looked up at him cetching her breath. "See look at you..you can't even hit me without regreat." She stood back up and faced him, ignoring the pain in her stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:41 pm
Sasuke looked to the side, "That's different, you haven't done anything to me. I apologized because of that."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:04 pm
"But I have done something, I helped our older brother to kill many people."  
IIISasuke UchihaIII rolled 6 12-sided dice: 8, 2, 11, 7, 7, 4 Total: 39 (6-72)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:36 pm
*The real sasuke walks in and said... you not even good eought to help my brother don't even lie about it your fake! As i itachis lil brother help him kill alot of people includeing himself!  

IIISasuke UchihaIII

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:57 am
(If you're not going to ask to join this RPG, then don't post! It's disrespectful, especially if you take someone else's character. Please leave and if you want to join with a different character, please PM me.)

Sasuke clenched his fist, “But you were controlled, you had no choice…I guess in a way I sort of pity you. You aren’t bad…Itachi just makes you seem that way.”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:30 pm
"You pitty me eh? I could kill anyone i wanted toI do have the hate but not beacuse of Itachi. A lot is from the akatsuki, when you spend your life thereyou learn hate and you become fearless."Nikura Glared at him offended.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:15 pm
Sasuke started to walk past her, "Well, you keep that hatred. I'll defeat Itachi without it. You'll see."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:11 pm
Nikura stuck her hand out and stopped him from walking away. "Not smart to walk away from me when I'm talking to you and you have hit me."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:10 pm
Sasuke glared at her, "You think you can stop me? I came here to help you, but it looks like you're beyond help now."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:19 pm
"No one is beyond help....not even my masters...I helped you and in return I want your help."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:27 pm
(Hey, Chibi-Kiba-Kun, I hope you aren't feeling left out here x_X I'll have Naruto interact with Neji in order to bring you back in. I feel like I've been ignoring you, and I'm extremely sorry for it sad please forgive me)

Sasuke sighed and turned towards the other wall before sitting down, "Fine, but if you keep arguing with me, it's impossible for you to make any progress." He opened his darkened eyes and asked, "Are you prepared to do what it takes to regain control?"

Naruto sighed as he walked past a few homes. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked left and right.
"I wonder what caused Sasuke to run off like that..." he murmured softly, "I don't even know if he's fully recovered yet after that battle...Ahh, what do I care? He's not around to drive me crazy, so that's a plus!" He smiled, "Maybe today won't be so bad after all."
As he was walking, he saw Neji and Hinata talking nearby. He waved friendily and grinned, "Hey guys! How're things going for you?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff