Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:14 pm
She took a deep breath " Ok, " Motako sighed and began the hand signs. She placed her had on his chest were the sign for love was and pulled, a bright light appeared, she flew black against a tree, a puppet in her right hand... darkness fell on her, her head hurt and she closed her eyes. " It worked, your " alive " now... watever that means... but there's a side efect, watever that tattoo said you must find within a week, " She didn't lie, it was true but, she didn't like that part about the curse. She soon passed out from hitting the tree. (( back-ness! >3 hopefully u will post soon... Chibi >3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:55 pm
Sasori sat up, looking even younger than before. It had worked, he was a teenager again. He sighed thankfully. Looking around, he stood up and held up the over-sized pants and tried to walk in the shoes that were too big for his feet. He had gotten signifigantly smaller, and he didn't look like much of an 'adult' anymore. "Well... the mark is still there, but I knew that would happen..." He smiled as he said it. He turned to face her, smiling widely his eyes closed."Thanks, Motako..." He said slowly, opening his eyes and noticing his friend passed out and leaning on a tree. "Motako!" He yelled as he staggered over to her, loosing his balance and falling over a few times, but eventually making his way to her. His Akatsuki cloak has slid off and was now floating on top of the pond. He knelt down beside her, slipping the oversized shoes off his feet. He ran a hand through her light blonde hair, finally being able to feel the silkiness of it. "Motako?" He asked, as he saw her stir as his hand rested lightly upon her head.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:13 pm
(( lol ))
Motako oped her eyes half-way, she picked up her right hand, the puppet in it. " You...have....to.....find.....it... " she was weak from the blow to the tree, but perfectly fine otherwise, Motako pionted her finger at the sign on the puppet as she talked to him " or else......it won't last...... " she sighed as she got up, her head still hurting, she grabbed her bunneh from the ground. She turned to look at him, smiled weakly and disappeared.
~*~*~*
Motako sighed again as she sat in a soft chair by her window, still holding her stuffed animal, thinking about what he had told her. Motako knew it was true, but she just didn't want to beleave it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:33 pm
He stared at the spot where she had disappeared, his chest felt heavy and his ears were hot. "I..." He said into the odd silence... but couldn't bring himself to finish. He just walked out of the forest, leaving the shoes and cloak behind. He walked into the streets, still crowded with people. He looked at the mark on his chest. It made him feel so much like Gaara... the jinchuuriki he had almost killed.

The asphault was cold on his bare feet, and the brisk wind nipped at his shirtless chest. A woman walked by and noticed him, still holding up the pants that were to big for his new body. "Oh, you poor thing..." She said, sauntering nonchalantly up to his shivering self and threw her light pink shawl around him... he winced at the color and the kind gesture. "You poor dear... let's get you some decent clothes..." She said, taking him into one of the shops that had been open late that night. "Thank you ma'am." he said cooly. She smiled and laid the money on the counter. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt with a red swirl on the shoulder. Long dark-blue pants that he had to cuff to keep from dragging on the ground, and a new pair of black shoes. "You're welcome. Now go have some fun." She said folding some money in his hand and walking off. "Oh, I will!" He yelled after her, running off in the direction of Motako's house. He knocked on the door. Ino opened the door a crack, "Yes?" she asked the stranger. "Uh... can I see Motako? I'm um... One of her friends from school!" He lied. Ino shook her head. "I'm sorry, but she can't come. I'll tell her you stopped by." She said, slamming the door in his face. He backed up and looked at Motako's window "Wow... over-protective much..." He said, jumping up and tapping on the window gently. "Come on! This nice lady that bought me these clothes gave me some extra money, I wanna take you out somewhere fun! After all... it is a festival!" He exclaimed eagerly.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:35 pm
meso had been doing his job in the village. He was a teacher and village guard. He didnt want to do any of this though. As he was walking he saw this kid tapping on a window and talking to it. He saw on the other side the girl from before, Matako. He then hid behind a tree. Meso decided that he would follow them to see what was up. ' How did that guy know my name?' He thought as he was listening to the two talking...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:48 pm
sakata dropped kisame and itachi"he's right If I take out my own pain to hurt other people it won't help much"she thinks and takes off the cloak and runs away  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:04 pm
Motako turned, ' oh s**t, ' she thought, she had just taken a shower and was wearing a undersixed tee-shirt and some small shorts, she didn't epect him to come here, " Hold on, " she left the room, when she came back she had a pair of tenishoes on a larger tee shirt, a jacket and her hair was in her usuwal ponytail, " Kay, " she said as she opened the window, she turned and closed it behind her. " How come you didn't just come in the front door? " Motako asked Sasori, " I head someone knock on the door, "Motako stoped, then looked at the tree were Meso was, she knew he was there but didn't mind as long as he didn't go and tell Ino Motako hated her sometimes know, because she knew, and Ino knew she knew, so Ino was more protective than ever, she had had been planing to go over a friends house tonight to study for the test at school tomorow, but Ino wouldn't even let her do that! Motako looked back at her old friend, she sighed and jumped down off the roof, making sure Ino didn't see her, turned and waited for Sesori to come down too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:10 pm
"Akatsuki or not I have no place to go"she says to herself walking towards the village gates  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:18 pm
" 'Course I was right, " Ryou said as he sat on the village gates, " Now what was I right about? " Ryou asked her sarcasticaly, then apeared infront of her " Now, wadduya mean you have no place to go? "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:25 pm
"My fathers dead I don't want to go back to that cursed house"she said looking behing herself  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:30 pm
Ryou's smile fadded, " I know, but you can't live life in the past, " he stared at Sakata, " I know, come with me to the festival! You need some cheering up! " he said as his smile came back, He never liked to see people sad,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:34 pm
Sakata couldn't help smiling"ok I suppose so"she says  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:36 pm
" Great! " he said taking her hand and almost running twards the park, looking back and smileing every few minutes,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 pm
Meso sighed. It wasn't right to spy on someone for no reason. He then came out from behind the tree and walked right by Matako without saying or doing anything and kept walking. She wasn't part of his life, and he didn't want to make her part of it. He was then patrolling the village again. He walked into the festival. If anything was going to happen, it was going to be at the festival. He walked through it and sat down at one of the food booths and got some popcorn while he watched people walk by.  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:39 pm
Sakata ran behind him she smiled back  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games