Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Your Arsenal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:16 am
bob-the-master-ninja
uryu ishida
Marlin .22, 40+ years old
Marlin .30-30, lever action. Also old.
Remington .270. Brand freakin new.
Remington .30-06. Unknown age, good condition.

No EBRs as of yet, due to the fact I;m 15 and can't purchase anything. Nor the fact that I have no money.

You're 15 and already own all those?
Inherited. Legal definition, they aren't "mine", they're my grandfathers. Physically, I have a lot more than that. Those are just the only ones I've ever pulled out fo the cabinet to look at and use.

Also, add a Armscor M1600 to the list. I took the barrel and action off the stock, and found the production slip for it. My Armscor was made in May '06.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:59 am
hmm...

.22c Lever action (14 shot) [gotta look up the model later]
M1A1 Carbine, used by a friend in WW2, wood stock.

If I didn't live in California, I'd have a Barret .50c though. smile  

Syncbar

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:34 pm
Shige.EXE
hmm...

.22c Lever action (14 shot) [gotta look up the model later]
M1A1 Carbine, used by a friend in WW2, wood stock.

If I didn't live in California, I'd have a Barret .50c though. smile

Cali's .50 cal ban ended shortly after it started.

Barrett refused to sell parts and rifles to their SWAT and LE agencies after it was passed. So the law became null and void.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 pm
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=86912025&albumId=1244250

Sorry I do not have any better pics!  

Ford Farmer

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:02 pm
Ford Farmer
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=86912025&albumId=1244250

Sorry I do not have any better pics!
Private album.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:33 pm
Don't have an aresenal, but I got a list of what I want.

M1911 (Any Version)
M-1 Garand
m1903 with (extremly rare) Pederson device

Yeah, bunch of US classics, but hey, they worked out pretty well, in fact, the M1911 is one of the best known pistols in the world next to the luger and various others. (In fact, alot of designs today are direct copies of the m1911)  

Archaic Thought

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:56 pm
mistercombine

M1911 (Any Version)
M-1 Garand

Yeah, bunch of US classics, but hey, they worked out pretty well, in fact, the M1911 is one of the best known pistols in the world next to the luger and various others. (In fact, alot of designs today are direct copies of the m1911)

Remember where you are. You don't have to baby us with side notes. We know.

But good luck finding a Pederson.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:24 pm
I'd love to have ANY 1903 gonk  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Archaic Thought

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:05 pm
ArmasTermin
mistercombine

M1911 (Any Version)
M-1 Garand

Remember where you are. You don't have to baby us with side notes. We know.

But good luck finding a Pederson.

I keep forgetting, I'm used to detailing my elaborate gun collection dreams to people... As for the pederson, It'll probably turn up somewhere at an insane price, after that, the only thing I have to worry about is the specialized .30 ammo. (Not gonna buy a gun just to stare at it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:11 pm
Fresnel

Good lucky finding that, the best you can do is a mosin-nanaget, those seem to be in abundant supply (Just like the PPSH-41, but thats another story) and are relatively cheap, prices seem to vary between 70-80 dollars. (Used Google)  

Archaic Thought

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:24 pm
mistercombine
Fresnel

Good lucky finding that, the best you can do is a mosin-nanaget, those seem to be in abundant supply (Just like the PPSH-41, but thats another story) and are relatively cheap, prices seem to vary between 70-80 dollars. (Used Google)
CMP is out of stock until 1/09 emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:49 pm
Fresnel
mistercombine
Fresnel

Wow, uh, thats quite a bit. No worries, just focus on other guns. (Poor advice, but its all I got)  

Archaic Thought

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 pm
mistercombine
Fresnel

Nagant...
PPsh-41s aren't that cheap, and a lot of them have been torched to compliance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:57 pm
mistercombine
Fresnel
mistercombine
Fresnel

Wow, uh, thats quite a bit. No worries, just focus on other guns. (Poor advice, but its all I got)
I'm not in the market anytime soon anyways. I'll live. Besides, My job only lasts 1/6 of the year, and I have to make the money last.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Archaic Thought

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:00 pm
OberFeldwebel
mistercombine
Fresnel

Nagant...
PPsh-41s aren't that cheap, and a lot of them have been torched to compliance.

Hmm, never thought one of the most mast produced weapons ever would be expensive, then again, the Ruskies did use anything and everything in World war two, sometimes past the breaking point of said object.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games