Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
BRAWL IS ONLINE!11!wan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Veil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Michael RD
Deathguiser
Michael RD
Deathguiser
sonic is annoying. Seriosuly, all he can do is roll him self into a ball and spin really fast. Big deal? I think not.

he's fast even when he doesn't do a Spin Dash,and he uses his homing attack so he can get his enemy.
what you posted was all you knew about Sonic,huh?

Dude a ******** hoedgehog should not be able to use a "homing attack." Maybe I would know more about the series if it were actually inetersting, and he wasn't a hedgehog. Shadow is the only cool one in my opinion, still netiher of them deserve the honor of super smash brothers in my opinion. So are you trying to penalize me for not being a sonic nerd?

no,I'm not trying to penalize you.and who are YOU to say Sonic doesn't deserve the honor of being in brawl?I believe that's up to NINTENDO,not some random person that doesn't jack squat about Sonic. XP
If Shadow's kool for you,why do you say HE doesn't deserve the honor to be in brawl?

Shadow is to be secondary character in the Sonic games, and nothing more. I would not mind Sonic popping up into the game, but only if they keep him simple, like he was in his old-school days. But aside from being in the game, nothing that has to do with the character should be included. That includes stages and items.

As for the olympic game, yeah, it will suck.

Why? Because all it is are a select few events you can play. Just a bunch of boring mini game sports. No soccer or baseball or board game to keep things fresh, just a select few olympic games that will quickly become boring and troublesome.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Deathguiser
Michael RD
Deathguiser
sonic is annoying. Seriosuly, all he can do is roll him self into a ball and spin really fast. Big deal? I think not.

he's fast even when he doesn't do a Spin Dash,and he uses his homing attack so he can get his enemy.

Dude a ******** hoedgehog should not be able to use a "homing attack." Maybe I would know more about the series if it were actually inetersting, and he wasn't a hedgehog. Shadow is the only cool one in my opinion, still netiher of them deserve the honor of super smash brothers in my opinion. So are you trying to penalize me for not being a sonic nerd?
He is penalizing you for being ignorant. You shouldn't argue if you don't know what you're talking about.  

Itakio

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:03 pm
I know exactly what I am talking about, I have played a few sonic games, ncluding shadow, and persoanlly they are all pretty stupid. YOU are one person, and YOU don't get to decide either. You know what, I bet he will be in it, and it will only make me dislike sonic even more. Thats my opinion. Persoanlly, I am not to crazy about mario either, but I have to say he is a hell of a lot cooler than sonic. Sonic doesn't even use his hands to fight, he rolls up and rams them, at least he does in the ones I have played. Shadow is too dark for nintendo, and the only thing he has going for him is the guns he has. I think ninetndo broke enough rules of SSB bby putting snake in, they should just leave snoic out of it. There are a lot of characters he don't deserev to be in the game, not just sonic. EXAMPLE: Ice climbers. I hate them. You may not, but I do.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:10 pm
How can you know exactly what you are talking about after only playing a few games?  

Itakio

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Deathguiser
I know exactly what I am talking about, I have played a few sonic games, ncluding shadow, and persoanlly they are all pretty stupid. YOU are one person, and YOU don't get to decide either. You know what, I bet he will be in it, and it will only make me dislike sonic even more. Thats my opinion. Persoanlly, I am not to crazy about mario either, but I have to say he is a hell of a lot cooler than sonic. Sonic doesn't even use his hands to fight, he rolls up and rams them, at least he does in the ones I have played. Shadow is too dark for nintendo, and the only thing he has going for him is the guns he has. I think ninetndo broke enough rules of SSB bby putting snake in, they should just leave snoic out of it. There are a lot of characters he don't deserev to be in the game, not just sonic. EXAMPLE: Ice climbers. I hate them. You may not, but I do.

Actually,Sonic has been using his hands and his feet to fight in a sonic game called Sonic Battle.They also added Snake (I think) because since Snake was requested to be a character in Melee when the game was already near completion,they decided to add him in Brawl
P.S:If you think I'm makin you learn about sonic so you can be a sonic nerd,I can tell you I'm not doin that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:14 pm
The Veil
Michael RD
Deathguiser
Michael RD
Deathguiser

no,I'm not trying to penalize you.and who are YOU to say Sonic doesn't deserve the honor of being in brawl?I believe that's up to NINTENDO,not some random person that doesn't jack squat about Sonic. XP
If Shadow's kool for you,why do you say HE doesn't deserve the honor to be in brawl?

Shadow is to be secondary character in the Sonic games, and nothing more. I would not mind Sonic popping up into the game, but only if they keep him simple, like he was in his old-school days. But aside from being in the game, nothing that has to do with the character should be included. That includes stages and items.

Why? Because all it is are a select few events you can play. Just a bunch of boring mini game sports. No soccer or baseball or board game to keep things fresh, just a select few olympic games that will quickly become boring and troublesome.

actually,I remember seeing a picture somewhere that shows Sonic just jumping and running in another picture. ninja  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:16 pm
Itakio
How can you know exactly what you are talking about after only playing a few games?

are you saying I have to play every game to know what I am talking about? Its called the interenet my friend, I have looked up the story through the game series on wikipedia before. Its not the difficult, you go to google and type in sonic. I did the same to mario, just to learn how theg ames started and the main story behind them, since I really only got in mario that some dumb b***h was always being kidnapped, and in sonic some hedgehog was trying to somehwo save the earth....You can't blame for wanting to undertsand the thought process behind all of this.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Michael RD
Deathguiser

Actually,Sonic has been using his hands and his feet to fight in a sonic game called Sonic Battle.They also added Snake (I think) because since Snake was requested to be a character in Melee when the game was already near completion,they decided to add him in Brawl
P.S:If you think I'm makin you learn about sonic so you can be a sonic nerd,I can tell you I'm not doin that.

You're worse than the SWF members, you said your side most of us have said ours. You brought your fallacies, we called them as just that. Drop it before people start flaming becuase they are sick of your obsession with Sonic. stare
You want to see him in Brawl, most others don't, there debate ended.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:26 pm
TheBasementDweller
Michael RD
Deathguiser

You're worse than the SWF members, you said your side most of us have said ours. You brought your fallacies, we called them as just that. Drop it before people start flaming becuase they are sick of your obsession with Sonic. stare
You want to see him in Brawl, most others don't, there debate ended.

ok.fine. xd I'm gone.But it's not just me that want Sonic in Brawl,ya know. ninja I really don't know if the OTHER Sonic characters will be in brawl,but I really don't care if it's just Sonic that's the only SEGA character in Brawl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:35 pm
Michael RD
The Veil
Michael RD
Deathguiser
Michael RD
Deathguiser

actually,I remember seeing a picture somewhere that shows Sonic just jumping and running in another picture. ninja

Track and field. Track and Field.  

The Veil

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:45 pm
Ness needs to be in SSBB now. I just love that low-tier boy, but if he isn't I hope that Marth is still in, they were the only ones that I bothered to main D:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:47 pm
Michael RD
Pay Per Cuts
And mario and sonic at the olympics looks like a piece of crap.

don't knock it till you try it.sure,it may LOOK like a piece of crap,but how do you know the game sux if you haven't even PLAYED it? ninja

Well then we shouldn't be excited at all for ssbb or any game that hasn't come out yet. Since you know, we've never PLAYED it. If a game looks like crap, it most likely will be crap.  

Pay Per Cuts

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:53 pm
For the sonic debate: Give him his Sonic the Fighters Move set. :shiftyeyes:
:runs:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:22 pm
How can you judge a series based on the game that caused the series' downfall? Hell, the shadow game is not even part of the sonic series...

Thats like judging the whole DBZ series on two filler episodes in GT.  

Jonnnn

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:53 pm
Deathguiser
Michael RD
Deathguiser

But u can say that about alot of characters in video games like Mario shouldnt grow when he eats a mushroom....so should he not be in brawl?  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff