Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 am
They may end up with a few more in this litter but I will update / add if any get picked from the september CC.

SoA's Name: Sugilite
Owner's Name:  Kireiyuu
Picture: http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Breedings/Sept 10/Gella1.png
Pride/Pack/Clan: Tuit'tekem
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Youth- Hunter
Name of Parents: Gella X Bufonidae

SoA's Name: Carnelian
Owner's Name:  Pinch Monster
Picture: http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Breedings/Sept 10/Gella2.png
Pride/Pack/Clan: Tuit'tekem
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Youth - Scribe

SoA's Name: Coszcatl
Owner's Name:  Syrius Lionwing
Picture:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Breedings/Sept 10/Gella3.png
Pride/Pack/Clan: Tuait'tekem
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Youth - Priest

SoA's Name: Hiimatayt
Owner's Name: Princess_Feylin
Picture:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Breedings/Sept 10/Gella4.png
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Youth - Nanny

SoA's Name: Girasol
Owner's Name: Dulcea
Picture:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Breedings/Sept 10/Gella5.png
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Youth - Hunter

SoA's Name: Fususi
Owner's Name:  Cajanic
Picture:
http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/Cajanic_SoA/Full size/DWcubstaffcustom.png
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Youth- Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:36 pm
Name: Mirashi'kaa
Meaning: Scent of Life
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: none.
Offspring: -
Owned by: Velveteen Angel
Description:
Quiet and probably a little anti-social, she tends to find people a little confusing at times. She'd rather spend time by herself or with only one or two others at very most, than interacting with large groups of people. She's not shy, she just never knows how to interpret people's actions very well. Of course, she's very loyal when you get to know her, but it takes a while for that to happen. She doesn't like to talk much, but is a happy soul and normally seen smiling.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan (Fragrances)
Are you planning to breed soon?: No. She has no mate and is in no real rush for cubs.

Uncerted Image Link: link
Certed Image Link: n/a

Velveteen Angel

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 am
Updates noted, thank you for posting info. smile

Both requests for membership are approved.

Strawberry Gummy: I would probably suggest Healer over priest right now, I think we only have one or two.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:59 am
Name: Sha-emhlabeni
Meaning: Scorched Earth
Parents: Tipwa'asili x ???
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Owned by: _Shouko_
Description: Sha is a very loyal, quiet lioness. She had a hard childhood, being raised by a mother who showed her very little affection or attention and therefore is rather reserved and reluctant to open her heart to others. She is not a push-over, however, and has been known to become combative with people who push her too far. Even though she is reserved and does not open her heart to others, she is still very emotional in private, being easily overwhelmed if too many things are expected of her.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Healer?
Are you planning to breed soon?: No, she has not mate and it'll take a special lion to be her mate XD;.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: No cert.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:11 pm
Name: Mwanamke Wa'mwezi
Meaning: "Lady of the Moon"
Parents: ??? x ???
Mate: none yet
Offspring: none
Owned by: Kaisanti
Description: With her coat coloured like the night sky and the mark of the moon sits upon her hip, she is certainly a striking creature. And yet her manner is reserved and contemplative. A kind lioness at heart she finds it hard to express herself easily and as such, has fewer friends than perhaps she might. But those that do take the time and patience discover a gentle and caring, if sometimes awkward lioness within. She is deeply religious and often turns to the gods when she can not turn to mortals, as they are always there, always listen and don't tell her to stop being stupid. Erstwhile and honest she fully believes in the gods and in the pride.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Priestess if possible, due to her appearance. If not, scribe (astronomer).
Are you planning to breed soon?: (just so we can keep track) No

Uncerted Image Link: Here
Certed Image Link: Here  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 am
Name: Reiyn
Meaning: None
Parents: Stafudani x Lryla
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Owned by: Katjive
Description: Reiyn is a lone lioness with distant familial ties to the Ashnai'le pride. With the recent passing of her mother, Reiyn is alone and seeking someplace to belong. She is very sly, cunning, and mischievous in nature, and she isn't above manipulating others to get what she wants-though she isn't actively seeking to bend others to her will. Overall, Reiyn has a strong personality, but she doesn't much like being by herself.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Huntress, since she's a new recruit. She -could- be a scribe, possibly, because she's quite curious about how the world works. Whichever's clevef.
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope. She'd need to get settled in for a while before she'd even consider having a family.

Uncerted Image Link: [X]
Certed Image Link: [X]  

Katjive

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm
All three approved!

Edit's been having internet trouble, but she should be back soon with any luck. Sorry for the delay!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:08 pm
Name: Tendaji
Meaning: 'makes things happen' in Swahili.
Parents: Nabila Siti - Mito
Mate: Roes' Mei
Owned by: Fiction1119
Description:Tendaji still kept most of his curious nature from his cubhood but he is not quite as rambunctious as he once was. His manners are impeccable, his mother saw to that, but if he uses them is another matter. He is up for just about any adventure but almost never looses his head in danger. He use to love to climb but a incident in cubhood left him with a fear of heights so while he can and will climb he has issues with getting back down.He shows moments of great intellect and can some time surprise those who know him best with some of the things he says but he can be distracted by the simplest things. Crafting is his profession and its his love, he can and will block out most things when he is crafting items, which causes many problems. XD

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan - jewelery preferably
Are you planning to breed soon?: honestly I don't know, I know Rose wouldn't mind and neither would I to be truthful

Uncerted Image Link:
without items
with items
Certed Image Link: this is him on his old cert
he just got some items they were made by him during his journies  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:59 pm
Joining member:
Name: J'ka siri
Meaning: Mix of his parents names
Parents: Nabila Siti and Jasiri'ka
Owned by: Yin-bug
Description: Very laid back in many ways. He likes to sit back and watch things happen. He almost always has a large grin on his face. But he enjoys having a good time. But when he gets into his job he enjoys it and it willing to work as hard as he possibly can

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: Cert  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 pm
Cubs!
(I'm not sure on the future ranks for most of them D: )

SoA's Name: Zuberi
Owner's Name: Samus X
Picture: xXx
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Youth (default to Hunter when able]
Name of Parents: Matokeo'kwa x Tibu

SoA's Name: Rashida
Owner's Name: [ Lady Kiya ]

SoA's Name: Jamila
Owner's Name: Retro Coffee

SoA's Name: Bakari
Owner's Name: Yin-Bug
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Youth - Nanny

SoA's Name: Khufu
Owner's Name: Cajanic
Pride/Pack/Clan: Tuait'Tekem

SoA's Name: Mshra
Owner's Name: Annchen

SoA's Name: Jendayi
Owner's Name: Felyn

SoA's Name: Msamaha
Owner's Name: Sasu Berry

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 am
Approved, approved, and noted, Yin, thank you for posting their information!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:41 am
Name: Jasiri'ka
Meaning: Fearless
Parents: -
Mate: Nabila Siti
Offspring: Ashakiran, Chinyere, J'ka Siti, Itsaso, Devika, Akilah, Prometheus
Owned by: Dragain
Description: Having lost his mother at a young age, he spent his life as a wandering rogue, looking for his "hopefully living" parents, until he met the lioness who would cause him to finally settle down. A big teddy bear at heart, he is gentle, kind and can be a bit of a worrywart at times when it comes to cubs.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Nanny

Uncerted Image Link: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Dragain/Pets/jasirikaadult.png
Certed Image Link: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Dragain/Pets/jasirikaadultcert-1.png

Name: Chinyere
Meaning: Giver
Parents: Nabila Siti x Jasiri'ka
Mate: -
Offspring: -
Owned by: Dragain
Description: Fun loving and active, Chinyere enjoys nothing more than a good run... Or a good hunt. However, while she understands that other creatures serve as food, the gentle heart she had inherited from her parents mean that she prefers a swift kill.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Huntress

Uncerted Image Link: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Dragain/Pets/chinyereadult.png
Certed Image Link: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Dragain/Pets/chinyereadultcert.jpg

(Nabila Siti, Jasiri'ka mate, posted a page before this, just for references. <3)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 pm
Name: Ampalaya
Meaning: "Melon" in Tagalog
Parents: (unknown)
Mate: Orad
Meaning: "Earth"
Offspring: (none)
Owned by: Ampalaya is owned by Mtorolite; Orad is owned by Pinchmonster
Description:
Orad and Ampalaya are disgustingly in love. Both have been looking for a home for a long time, and when Orad heard about the Dawnwalkers, it seemed like a great place for them to finally settle down and raise a family. Orad is a soft spoken gentlemen, always ready to do right by people, and Ampalaya, despite her sometimes wary exterior from years of wandering, is a sweetheart who just wants a family and a home.
What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Ampalaya would like to train as a priest or a scribe; Orad would like to be a guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Probably within the next few months; not right away though. They're going to settle in first.

Uncerted Image Link:
Orad's uncert
Amp's uncert

Certed Image Link:
Amp's Cert
Orad's Rogue cert is missing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:42 pm
All three are approved  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:12 am
Name: Amara
Meaning: In African; Graceful, Unfading and eternal, in Egyptain; Love.
Parents: N/A X N/A ; She's a first gen
Owned by: Mei silja
Description: A fighter, a survivor; Amara is a lioness to use teeth and claws to get anything she wants. Oppressed growing up she aim’s to make all Lion’s think their beneath her and she’s the boss, but this can take its toll as she can do most things; but she cannot really win a fight against a male due to their mane. She never forgets this fact. Though she is a hot head she is quite smart and is able to stand back and look at the big picture. When looking at prides she often curls her lip at the sight of lioness at the beck and call of lions, she often can picture herself as a guard or a fighter. Her coat blood red is like her attitude and she is proud of her color. She has firm ideas on what’s good and what isn’t; and cub’s and a mate are in-between.

She would protect any cub with her life even if they weren’t hers, but she isn’t so sure she can raise a cub to be gentle and kind. Sharp tongued and iron willed herself, she has a small fear any cub from her would be rough and treated unkindly. Male cubs, she would love but she would teach them that females are just as good as they are and to treat them fairly. A mate, she’s not sure she wants one; her idea’s on one is not so good all together so who knows.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian, Hunteress.
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope, no one in mind or thought.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncerted

Certed Image Link: Certed

Edited also: Amara is subject to change in her personality as she has never had a good pride life. I am very sorry, I should have mentioned this before hand but it skipped my mind. ^^;
She is a sassy lioness with her guard up. She just has to see not everyone else is out to get her or make her do what she doesn't want to do.  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games