Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:20 pm
After the confrontation with Death, Link was seemingly teleported to a different area to the others. "Where are we..." They ended up in a beautiful spring, with lush green forest around the area. Link continued to walk along the path and he felt that that maybe it would be better if they could try to find out some information about the new enemy.
"I hope Gandohar and Aisu are alright...."
Link continued to remember the events that happened earlier. "Next time I see Death, I'll be ready!" Link said outloud.
*grrrr* *bark* (I'll be ready too) Kiba said looking at Link.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:23 pm
Leon Coughed and gasped out "I'm Leon...i'm Aisu's best friend and the one she senced i sware Let her wake up and I can answer any of her questions...I thought she was unwillingly your slave so i wanted to take her away....please don't kill me...Aisu's like my little sister...I had to leave her with death she begged me to leave I'v bin looking for her since she was 4 and was 5..."
*cough up blood*  

xXbe_JealousXx

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:25 pm
landing next to link zarak said "hello who might you be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:41 pm
"I don't believe you!" Gandohar snarled. "And Aisu's not in my control! She can wake up ((That's your cue Gaara)) anytime she wants!" he pushed his sword deeper into his back, drawing a trickle of blood that opened into a larger wound. Gandohar wanted him to be in pain, but not die. That would be too nice of me, Gandohar thought, grinning to himself.
Nyrok instinctively wanted to lick the blood, but knew Gandohar would be displeased at hiss gesture of kindness.

Unkar woke up, his sight blurred. He felt light headed, and thought he might have a bad case of indigestion. This was confirmed when he ran to the bath house. But I haven't eaten anything in hours... he thought.
When he was back inside Xin's house, he reached for his staff that leaned against the wall. His vision was still blurred, but a bit better. He staggered across the house, until Xin found him. Unkar limped into a wall and collapsed on the ground.

Xin spoke to him in a foreign language.

Unkar replied with a nod. For some reason, he felt comforted when he heard that ancient tongue. It is only spoken by Xin's people, and Unkar. Xin taught Unkar the language so they could communicate secretly, and, as Unkar found out, it had much magical ability. His strength seemed to increase if he mutters one of the ancient tongues words. Well, it was known as the Mages tongue, back in the day's of the beasts, after all.

((I might have a dictionary type thing on the first page of this language. It won't be super complicated; I won't create a whole knew language. I will just replace words with random things. Ex. Above, he said "you really should get some rest" So yeah...
*EDIT* Yeah, I don't like the whole, new language. So I think, well, it won't be important. Xin just talks to Unkar in it. But I'll just have it say "he muttered foreign words" or something like that...))

Alchemist of the Twilight

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:54 pm
Aisu woke up the second Gandohar said Aisu can wake up
"Gandohar! please dont hurt him! please take your sword out of his back!!!" Aisu shrieked

So she finally remembers me...? Leon thought

Aisu started coughing and didnt stop for a few minutes.
"Gandohar please even if i look tierd dont tell me to sleep theres a part in my head that keeps telling me to listen and it's hard to ignor...and when i wake up death has a little bit more controle...." Aisu said.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:07 pm
Orukmore staggered in "uuuhhh.... usuka moray Orukmor krinti asuma." he said waveing then zarak landed on his shoulder "um he means to say hi i am orukmor and it is nice to meet you. who might you people be?"  

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:32 am
((I edited my last post. Here's what I said 'Yeah, I don't like the whole, new language. So I think, well, it won't be important. Xin just talks to Unkar in it. But I'll just have it say "he muttered foreign words" or something like that...'))

Gandohar grunted, but slowly withdrew his sword, but he still held it so he couldn't move to much, just that it wasn't piercing his skin. "I don't like him. He broke into Xin's humble home and tried to kidnap you." his face betrayed no emotion. His eyes flared, and he lifted his lip in the beginning of a snarl.

Unkar felt relieved. Perhaps it had to do the fact that Xin spoke in the Mage's tongue and because of the white healing magick that flowed through his veins. He closed his eyes and let the white magick envelope him in her warm, familiar embrace. Right before he fell into slumber, a sudden thought burst through the magick and into his mind, slightly ruining the calming moment. Why here?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:36 pm
"Your the one i senced! Is it really you Leon?!"Aisu asked in joy

"hehe...yea i thought you migt never remember..." Leon said weakly.

"Yea forgeting u is one of the hardest things posible...." Aisu said.

"Yea..yea..." Leon said "so did ya miss me?" Leon asked

"sure..." Aisu said sarcasticly "it depends." she added  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:14 pm
Gandohar stomped his foot onto Leon's back. Leon 's stomach contacted the Earth. Gandohar spoke with authority. "Do NOT move; do NOT make any sounds! I WILL kill you if you disobey me!"

"Why here?" Unkar muttered when he woke, several hours later. Xin was in another room, and did not hear the question that was aimed for no one in particular. He slowly stood, not feeling dizzy anymore, but he still felt a slight, irritating pain shoot up from his legs and up his spine. Every step he took, another bolt of pain shot through his body, though it was not acute. He found Xin resting on a blanket made of a leopards pelt. He held a large book in his hands. It was written in Sul, and looked very old. He didn't look up when Unkar entered. Instead of engaging in conversation, he left the room to seek Gandohar. He left a while ago Unkar recalled. He walked out the wooden door, limping a bit as the pain grew more intense.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:42 pm
"Gandohar! what are you doing!? Dont hurt Leon!" Aisu yelled.
As she yelled Deaths binging mark started started to glow and burn.
Aisu winced in pain and grabed her arm. "please Gandohar dont hurt him he's not working with death or anything..." Aisu said while jumping inbatween Gandohar and Leon.

Leon didnt move, but breathed deeply.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:57 am
((How could she jump in between them when Gandohar is pretty much standing on Leon?))

"How would I know!?" Gandohar retorted. He enjoyed watching the boy in pain, but after a short while, he grew bored and withdrew his blade. He pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the blood off his sword. "Your blood has tainted my sword." Gandohar said calmly. "You will regret that. Let's go, Aisu. We have no needs for him. He broke into a man's home. That's punishable by death." Turning to Leon, he said "Next time I see you," Gandohar grinned, "I will not hesitate to kill you. And I will make sure it's painful." He walked in the direction of Xin's home. "Come, Aisu." he called. He turned his attention away to the sky. Something seemed odd about it, but he was seeing everything through a new body. The sky was a deep blue color. There was not a cloud in sight. But what perplexed Gandohar the most was that he swore he could see golden specks decorating the skies. And didn't it rain that morning? The clouds couldn't have gone away that quickly! But then again-- "Ow. Terribly sorry, sir." Gandohar said as he accidentally bumped into someone. When he looked up, he realized it was Unkar.

Unkar fell to the ground. The back of his head impacted first, knocking him unconscious.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:12 pm
When Gandohar told Aisu to come the red binding mark started to glow and burn as well, because both Death and Gandohar told her the same comand. Aisu winced, since she wouldent listen to either one, so the voices Kept ringing in her head and kept getting louder. "Leon please some with me..." Aisu asked.

"Yes of course...when i can move again....if u want me to come it had better be ok with that guy Gandoar of something."

"ugh...let me help you." Aisu said

"Thank your Aisu...im so sorry..." Leon said.

"it's ok..." Aisu whispered "BUT u have to get on GANDOHARS good side ok?" Aisu added.

"ok....im doing so well at that right now..." Leon said sarcasticly.

Aisu helped him up and helped him walk but stayed a good dictance from Gandohar.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:18 pm
Gandohar felt slightly amused, seeing Unkar fall. He fell like a blade... Gandohar turned around to see that Aisu was following him and saw that she was helping the kid. Angered, he completely turned around. His eyes flared and his right hand glowed bright gold. He glared at Leon. "Did I not say I would kill you if I saw you again?!" He yelled in his unfamiliar raspy, deep voice.

He sure has a lot less patience... Unkar thought when he woke, several seconds later. He looked in Gandohar's direction and saw his long gold hair. He slowly stood, and watched what happened with anticipation.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:45 pm
"Umm....Gandohar please don't hurt him....I made him come please Gandohar he's the only person that stayed my friend when i was a kid...please...don't hurt him..."Aisu begged in a squeaky nervous high piched voice while almost crying.

Leon huged her and didnt care that Gandohar was mad.

((there just friends!!!!))  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Gandohar glared and unsheathed his sword. He stepped up to Leon, close enough that he could smell his breath. He held his sword up, as if getting ready for attack. "You're foolish to defy me, Emperor Gandohar. I ordered you to leave. Instead of killing you for breaking into another man's home, I let you live. You should be grateful. But instead, you disobey my orders. I have already proved that I am stronger than you, and know that I will not fear killing you. But you tried my patience. You have disobeyed my orders, tried my patience, and broke into another man's home. As Emperor, I decree that punishable by death." He kicked Leon onto the ground. Nyrok began snarling, waiting for blood; waiting for battle.

Unkar stood by. He wanted to jump in and interrupt, but decided against it. Gandohar is right. Three infractions. And against the Emperor himself! unkar thought. Besides it was quite obvious that he was not capable of controlling his anger properly, and he didn't want to get stuck there. "Good luck, Fool." Unkar said under his breath.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff