Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:33 pm
Sasuke made the motions of his hands, and chakra crackled around his fist, "Yes, you're immortal, but I can still tear you to pieces and slow you down!" he roared, aiming a speedy jab towards the ball-and-socket joint between Hidan's right arm and shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:44 pm
Hidan grunted as Sasuke's hand made contact with his shoulder, nearly tearing the already weakened joints apart. He smirked and jumped back. "You've gotten stronger." He chuckled, grabbing his scythe. "But I only need one arm to beat you!" He said, lunging at Sasuke... the scythe aimed for his head. But, he didn't use it as a weapon, more of a lever. He jammed the handle of the scythe into the ground and swung around it, kicking Sasuke in the stomach and sending him flying. He landed in a fighting stance, the scythe tucked behind his back. "See? Toldjya." He muttered from behind a smirk.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:55 pm
As Sasuke slammed into a tree nearby, he vanished in a puff of smoke only to be replaced by a log.
"You were saying?" Sasuke asked from behind Hidan, putting his fingers in front of his lips, "Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu!" He unleashed a torrent of flames towards the immortal.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:55 pm
When Chihiro got up. She glared at Hidan and ran toward Sasuke.

"Sasuke, are you alright?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:48 pm
Hidan threw off the cloak, which was now engulfed in flame, to reveal extremely pale skin covered in scars and fresh wounds and stab marks. "Oh ho ho... Kuzu-chan's going to have to buy me another one... He's not going to be happy bout that!" He purred, watching his cloak turn to ash. He grabbed his scythe, kicking up dirt and grass, and sauntered over to Sasuke."Now... where were we... Out of my way!" Hidan murmured, yelling the last part, and batting Chihiro out of the way with his arm. "Or you'll die to! This is between Sasuke and me." He said, glaring at Sasuke "We wouldn't want an unfair advantage now, would we?" Hidan bellowed, swinging the scythe at Sasuke's head, but missing as he jumped backwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:44 pm
Sasuke smirked, "Too slow." If I can use my speed to attack, I should be able to knock him around quite a bit...Not sure what his capabilities are, but I'll be on my guard.
He leapt backwards and sent a few balls of fire soaring towards Hidan. He then threw a few kunai within them, disguising them from the immortal's eyes.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:06 am
Chihiro was slammed onto the ground with a thump.

"Uhn...dang it!," she whispered to herself. She stood up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:28 am
After telling Lady Tsunade what Sero had told her, Ryu knew she had enough chakra to go and check on Sero. Before she got to the hopital, the young jonin sensed trouble. Leaping towards what she hoped was a battle to slow down Hidan. She arrived shortly and saw Sasuke fighting Hidan. Chihiro wasn't too far away. Ryu dropped to the ground next to her friend and asked, "Why is he battling Hidan by himself? You don't seem to be the type of person to let your brother fight someone that powerful by himself."  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:03 pm
When Ryo sat next to Chihiro, she saw something wierd about her. Her eyes were getting redder and redder. Her Pheonix and Dragon was coming out.

"Leave me alone!," Chihiro said in a scary, evil tone.

A fir like chakra surrounded her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:00 pm
((maybe -shifty eyes-))

Sero struggled in his semi-sleep. A power was coming over him, healing him and taking over him. Yes...sucomb over to the power...let it control every part of you.Sero kept mumbling in his sleep as his right hand was in sharp pain.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:41 pm
Chihiro rose up slowly. The Pheonix and Dragon taken over her body. If anyone went on her way, they would die.

"Now! ITS YOUR TURN! LETS SEE HOW REVENGE FEELS WHEN YOU KIDANPP SOMEBODY!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:21 pm
((Am I missing something here between the 'kidapping' or in this case 'ninjanapping' anyway what is with ze...um how should I put this...uncontrolable hate rage toward Hidan o.O))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:42 am
Chihiro ran toward Hidan so fast, that she was practlcly invisible. The only sound she made was the roar of her dragon and pheonix. It was so loud, thats everyine had to cover their ears  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:27 am
Ryu understood why Chihiro was pissed. Hidan had kidnapped her and she wanted revenge. She allowed her friend to charge towards Hidan before jumping infront of her at the last second. "Don't you think that mught be just what he wants?" she asked, not fearing the dragon and pheonix her friend possessed. "Let Sasuke fight him, when he's too weak, I'll let you attack Hidan, but you MUST wait for the perfict timing to attack."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:35 pm
((i see...thank ya!))

Sero kept turning in his semi-sleep. His hand continued to leak massive chakra from the demons chakra. I shall soon be able to control you for just...a...little...bit.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games