Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:28 pm
But as soon as he does that her body becomes bloody again and her eyes are bloody and her dress is soaking in blood and she stands up and walks up stairs and then gos to a room and her wings are black and heavy her voice grows deep and low she screams and blood flys every where and she falls through the floor and is still unconsius and then she turns back to normal but is still soaking in blood her arm has a cut the size of the hole in her dress its deep and you can see the bone!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:07 pm
oh mygod you can see her bone "thinking she can;t die" ( burst comes body and she is marciously healed)  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:21 pm
She stood up even brighter he can`t even see her and she moves twords him she puts her hand on his head and a burst of light comes from her heart she gave him her heart but is it enough she thinks she stops glowing and drops to the floor now her heart belonged to him so he dies she dies to!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:41 pm
what was that ?what i feel something beating a heart? how/ hey are you alright?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:43 pm
Wolves fang opened her eyes but did not responed all she did was look at him with no smile or any expression on her face!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:44 pm
please say something anything exclaim  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:48 pm
Nothing for a moment then she says something but he doesn`t hear and then she closes her eyes and sits there and just breaths!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:50 pm
(thinking to himself what did she say) are you alright he asks can you talk audilbly  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:02 pm
Wolves Fang opened her eyes but to say the same words a littel louder but he still can`t hear them she moves her hand down to his heart and looks up at him !!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:05 pm
my heart question wait was this yours  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:09 pm
Wolves fang gave a slight nod and then she put her hand oon his cheeck only to heal the cut that was ther then she turned her head and fell asleep!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:11 pm
(thank goodness she's only alsleep and she gave me her heart i'm in her debt i will stay and protect her until i die  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:16 pm
Wolves Fang lay there on the floor then a big cloud of smoke carried her to her room there was a hole where heart had been sown up so she could only be a Alaice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:19 pm
Alaice's why are these creatures so powerful  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:52 pm
Wakes up looks at him and says the reason I`m so powerful is becuase I`m the last of my kind.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff