Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Fujuki emediatly ran to help him up "Are you okay?" she said putting her hand on the back of his head "You hit your head pretty hard here let me get you a bag of ice" she said as she got a bag and filled it with a lot of ice "here you go" she said handing him the bag.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:54 pm
Chihiro: guys...we got trouble...I think  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:59 pm
Sero laughed nervously. "Sorry...just me being a clutz as usual..." Sero looked out the window. "I don't see anything Chihiro. Anyways, who would do anything while I'm here?" Sero stood up proud, then slipped. "EEP!" Sero landed on his head. "I'M OKAY!!!" Sero quickly got up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:19 pm
*Chihiro looks out the window*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:21 pm
Fujuki laughed, still with the ice bag in her hands, she turned to look out the window and say figures. she squinted her eyes to see it through the thick fog begining to grow outside "what...is...that???" she askied still unable to see what the figures wher outside....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:46 pm
Sero looked directly outside the window. "Girls...get away from the window. There might be trouble." Sero had dropped the ice pack and was in front of the window.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:47 pm
Chihiro: *back off*...I told you!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:26 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened as she grabed Chihiro's arm and tried to drag her into the other room "C'mon we gotta get out of here....Sero come on" she said as she was about to pass him on the way to the other room and stoped, how would someone find us here.....i was sure my house was save far away from trouble she thought to herself....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:30 pm
Sero looked at Fujuki. "Fujuki, remember when you used to get grounded alot before? Then we built that secret passage? Time to use it again! I'll check outside...you too get to safety, now!" Sero kept an eye on the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Fujuki had a worried lok n her face "YOU DONT HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN YOU KNOW, I CAN HELP SOMETIMES TOO!" she said right before she looked away and pulled Chihiro out of the room and into the secret passage....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:50 am
"WAH!"

*the get into tghe secret passage*

"What...Fujuki...whos out there...I hope its not...HIM"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:57 pm
Sero opened the window after he closed and hide the passage way. I smell chakra...everywhere? Suddenly Sero was thrown out of the window and onto the ground. Luckily Sero landed on the ground. "Who's there!" Sero then heard a familiar chuckle. "Who do you think young Jounin?" Sero then saw Orochimaru come out of the mist. Only a little battlescared. "Come back here to get another pounding eh?" Orochimaru chuckled. "No dear boy, I am here for Chihiro." Sero then boiled up with anger. "And maybe that other girl too. My snake hasn't had a desent meal in forever." That tore it for Sero. He immediatly turned wolf like, claws, teeth, nails, the works. "Touch one hair on either their heads, and I'll kill you as slow as I can! To make it painful to watch even for the most hardened criminals!" Orochimaru chuckled very loudly. "I would like to see you-" Orochimaru couldn't finish his sentence before Sero rammed into him, shoulders first. "I'm going to kill y-" Orochimaru quickly rebudled with a quick kick that made Sero soar into the air. Crap. He's- Orochimaru appeared over Sero. "Surprised?" Orochimaru then did a fearce kick into Sero's face that started to make him plumet into the earth. Sero quickly turned around and landed on his feet. He looked up to see Orochimaru gone. He then felt chakra form in a hand near where he was. The Five-Pronged Seal! Orochimaru quickly came from the mist, but Sero did a quick back-flip and appeared behind him. Sero did three hand signs. At the same time he was doing this, bubbly chakra started forming around him. Fire Syle: Fire Clear-out! Sero then spun in a 360, while similtaniasly burning the area around him. When he stopped he looked around. Orochimaru was gone again. He hasn't left yet...if he did, this mist would have disappeared.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:12 pm
*Chihiros cursemark suddenly hurt*

"AGH! HES HERE! FUJUKI!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:31 pm
Fujuki saw her curse mark and her eyes widened "He...is...here" she said in a low voice "Do you think Sero can handle him on his own?" she asked then looked to her left and saw a small hole and crawled to it and looked out to see if she could see them fighting. she could hardl see them through the mist tho...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:31 pm
Sero looked around. Where? Where is he? Sero then got roundhouse kicked by Orochimaru in the face. He then kicked him into the air and Sero got sent a kilometer into the air. Man...can't take any...more...of...this. Sero then felt a surge of energy go through him, like he just got a great good-nights rest. Orochimaru appeared above him, but Sero turned around and kicked him in the gut, sending him flying to the ground. He saw that he was severly injuring him. I'm going to need to use one of Naruto's moves. Sero made 5 other clones. When Orochimaru steadily got up, the real Sero jumped off another clone, while the clones slide under him kicking him into the air. Then the real Sero appeared above him and kicked him in the face sending him to the ground. His face hit the ground and Sero's clones disappeared.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games