Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:16 pm
Kitten smiled. "I'm surprised that you have so much....children." Kitten asked, "Can you help me carry some of my luggages inside, Elizabeth?" Kitten continued to stare curiously at the children.....were they vampires too?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:52 pm
"They aren't biologically mine, biologically they are my siblings. And yes they are vampire and yes I can help. Will, do you mind taking the kids inside and then helping us?" Elizabeth asked. "Sure" Will agreed, gently taking Caroline from her. Elizabeth walked over and grabbed two luggages. "Let's just get the stuff inside, after the others get here than we can sort out rooms and what goes where" Elizabeth said before heading inside with the luggage. Setting it down she went back out and grabbed two more luggages.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:55 pm
Siki smiled and left to her own house on a small hill.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:58 am
Sureana arrived with a small suitcase. She walked up and took a good look at the house. Well.....Here we go. she thought. She walked inside and and put down her suitcase, and smiled.  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:59 am
"Hey! We only have two more people to come right? After that we can sort out bedrooms, what goes where, etc. We should make the house have a real homey look and feel so I was thinking if we all had some pictures or decor than we could put it in random places throughout the house" Elizabeth ranted. "Sorry, I'm just so excited" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:31 pm
Kitten giggled. "I think everyone's excited. I've never been in a coven before." Kitten picked up the suitcases and said to Will, "Can you carry the rest for me? I'd appreciate it..." Kitten quickly walked inside.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:42 pm
When kitten entered the three stories tall house, she gasped in aww as she looked inside. The house was timeless, graceful, and probably over one hundred years old. It was painted a soft, faded white, rectangular and well proportioned. the windows and doors were either part of the original structure or a perfect restoration. Kitten could hear the river close by, hidden in the obscurity of the forest. As she walked further inside, she noticed that all the furniture were still in place, yet the rooms seemed very bright and very open and large. The back, south-facing wall had been entirely replaced with glass, and beyond the shade of the cedars, the lawn stretched bare to the wide river. A massive staircase dominated the west side of the room.

((Yeah, I copied it from twilight))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:46 pm
Kitten was still dazed by the beauty of the house, when she saw Sureana, hanging out in one of the rooms; kitten was still holding her suitcase. "Oh, hi. I didn't know you were already inside."  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:25 pm
Will had grabbed the rest of the bags and set them down in a matter of seconds. "You kids be good, ok? I'm gonna go help Will with our belongings" Elizabeth said. The kids nodded and Elizabeth went to help Will. Between the two of them they were able to get everything in in a minute.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:26 pm
Siki paced her things which were not much and walked to the house.  

Denki Nasu

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
"Its wonderfully beautiful isn't it? I would have a hard time leaving this place. Especially if I met the love of my life in it." Sureana said obviously awed to kitten.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:38 pm
Siki smiles and walks to the room.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:06 pm
"Hello, hello. Welcome to our new house! We have one more person coming right?" Elizabeth said the first part to Siki and the last part to anyone who knew the answer. "After we know that everyone is here than we can pick rooms and decide where all of our stuff can be set out to give it a more homey feel" Elizabeth said. "Lizzie, calm down" Will said. "Sorry, I'm just so excited!" Elizabeth exclaimed happily, jumping up and down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:46 pm
Kitten nodded at Sureana, and she walked up the spiral staircase. When she walked to the second floor, she shouted, "I'm going to choose my room..." and she walked down the hall, further into the house. She opened every door as she walked down the hall, and finally stopped at a room with a king size bed in it. The room was painted gold, and the bed was iron with black roses attached. Kitten set her suitcases on the ground in the room and thought to herself, I like this one...  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:05 pm
"Let's just choose our rooms right now I guess." Elizabeth said. Elizabeth walked into Rosalie's old bedroom(a/n: she doesn't know this) and looked it over. 'This one is definatly mine' ELizabeth thought. Emma and Jonathan decided to share the room next to it and Elizabeth decided that her bedroom was large enough so she decided that Caroling could sleep in with her. Elizabeth came back downstairs and after a few trips she managed to get all of her and Caroline's stuff into her room. She then got Emma's and Jonathan's and put it in their room.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games