Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:37 pm
"Sero!!!You can't let the cursemark take over!!!"Orochimaru was coming at her at full force saying,"I haven't forgotten about you Maria and now you will pay!"Maria couldn't move.*thinking*Oh s**t!What can I do?!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:15 pm
Sero stood up, the curse mark spreading though his body like a bad deisease. Now his right Sharingon eye was activated and filled with black. He pointed one finger at Orochimaru. "Thunder Kaido." A small beam of thunder came out and shot directly through Orochimaru's back right shoulder blade. Sero snikered at the pain Orochimaru was in.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:18 pm
Chiyo: !!!!!!! *shivers*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:28 pm
Sero slowly walked over to Orochimaru and turned him around. "You're about to go through heck!" Sero knee'd him in the gut and then kicked him into the air. Sero then did a few hand signs. Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu! Sero opened his mouth, and a raging flame went to Orochimaru immediatly.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Yurugi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:12 pm
((Thanks for waiting guys crying j/k))
Yurugi still in pain, got to his feet. Gripping his shoulder, he stumbled over to Chiyo and Maria, "Chiyo, Maria, Are you two okay?" He muttered with pain. His Curse Mark began to spread, "Dammit not know." Yurugi thought. He couldn't control the mark.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:21 pm
Sero chuckled evilly as Orochimaru was roasted. "Now comes the fun part!" Sero unsheathed his sword, and as Orochimaru was coming down, sliced-and-diced Orochimaru, cutting, stabbing, and doing un-worldly damage to Orochimaru. "How you like me now, punk!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:30 pm
*Chiyo still shivers in fear*

"M..mine doesnt hurt"

Orochimaru: WANT IT TO!?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:34 pm
Sero made a final stab into Orochimaru and disappeared. He then reappeared above Orochimaru. "TIME TO DIE!" Sero rammed his foot into Orochimaru with full force and kept putting pressure into it until he hit the ground, full force. The Curse Mark had fully taken over Sero, marks all over his body.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Yurugi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:54 pm
Yurugi looks over at Sero, "D-dammit!" Yurugi charges over to Sero pinning him down, "Sero, hold still.", Yurugi does some handsigns, and tries to seal Sero Mark on his hand, "That should hold it for a while, I hope.", Yurugi also tries to seal his mark on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Sero's mark started to go down, but instead spread. Sero smirked evilly, and kicked Yurugi into the sky and disappeared into the ground and reappeared next to Orochimaru, sword at his neck. "Any last words Orochimaru?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Yurugi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:31 pm
"Thats it you pissed me off, now!" Yurugi's Cursemark spreads as he does a partial transformation and wings grow out of his back, and he draws his katana "Sero, Calm down dammit!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:34 pm
Sero put one hand down as claws began to grow. "Don't mess with me Yurugi..." The curse mark consumed his whole body, making his hair grow shorter, claws grow, and teeth grow. "I'm only after Orochimaru...stay out of it!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Chiyo: *stands up and jumps in the middle of Yurugi and Sero. She grabs his hand using chakra and thros him back toward Orochimaru*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:39 pm
((did you throw me or Sero))  

Yurugi

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:43 pm
((Sero))

"KILL HIM! NOT YURUGI!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games