Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:12 am
Chihiro: Rest Khana...Fujuki...you earned it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:18 am
What is she going to do next?It better be something good to beat Maya.I haven't even beaten her yet  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:39 am
*Chihiro looked through the mask with her Byakugan*

You jst come Maya...just come and you;ll die not knowing whats on you  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:45 am
((Where is everyone Fujuki said she might be on but I don't know))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:01 am
((srry...when did i say that??? ugh srry i was on yesterday night but stayed off cauz of a friend srry she wasnt supposed to stay but she did at the last minute sweatdrop ))
Fujuki was sliding down ot the ground while she slept sitting up againt the wall she slowly hitt the ground making a small *thump* sound that didnt reach anyones ears that were to far......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:10 pm
((ok thats fine i have to go to church to sing at my service which i don't want to do))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:11 pm
((lol aww i dont, im stayin home for christmas this year. we are not doin anything but get presents mrgreen lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:27 am
*Chihiro pretended to be asleep*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:31 pm
((i meant christmas eve. i got DDR,Boogie,Link's crossbow training,and a naruto game(don't remember which one)for the wii they are awesome))
Khana woke up to again see chihiro,fujuki,and sero trapped like her.She was angry but to tired to really show it.She knew Maya had to let them out sometime and thats when they would make their escape or they could stay there forever and die of starvation or of old age or Maya killing them((lol)).OH well but i can tell when Maya comes back she going to let us out but use genjustu on us to keep us ouccupied but mostly on Sero and me because she knows us which is sad.Oh what are we going to do but I know that Chihiro has a plan.Then Khana heard footsteps in the distance and pretended to be asleep.
((OKay like Sero is not posting here anymore maybe he just can't see so was forgetting it oh whatever))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:58 pm
((ugh Sero always forgets bout my rps >.< he in like everyone gonk ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:14 am
Chihiro: Shes coming *uses mind speaking on everyone*...I planted a Pheonix bomb on her...when I say the word, it will explode...the rocks will break off form the effect...then we attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 am
*sends mind message to Chihiro*So thats what you've been planning.Nice plan.But how do you know the one you set the bomb on is the right one.It may have been a clone or one of her followers?  

Khana Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:22 am
((AGH! What the crap! I'm gone for like.......a week and you all start to complain about me not being here! Well I sorta deserve it. Sorry I wasn't here, christmas and all that stuff.))

Sero looked at Fujuki to see here down on the ground. He slowly got up, picked here up with a groan and put here in the bed that was in their cell. He groaned a bit and fell to the floor. Then Maya came back in with a angry look on her face. "Oh you think it's funny, putting a little bird on my back yesterday! You all are not very good at killing me...and just for that, little Sero is going to the arena's first." Maya opened Sero's door, took him by his neck collor, closed the gate, and carried him out of the area. Sero didn't even try to struggle from her. "This...is probably...the end for...me." He caughed as he was dragged out of to an open arena. "Time for you to die little boy!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:47 am
((well sorry confused we only complained like once because no one was there at the moment))
Khana just watched Sero being pulled away.She knew she couldn't do anything to save him locked in the cell.Khana whispered "I've got a plan" to herself and got up to go pick the lock with a bobby pin that was in her hair.The door clicked and she was out.Man that was easy Maya may be strong but she doesn't have half a brain."Come on guys lets go" she said motioning to Chihiro then picking the lock on Fujuki's cell.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:08 pm
((O.O >.< srry didnt know u were somewere else i thought u just 4got bout us >.< DX))
Fujuki woke up from the click of the lock open she got up fast thinking it was Maya but only saw Sero gone and Khnan and Chihiro comming into her cell "W-what happened to Sero?" she studdered wondering if she even wanted to know.....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games