Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:44 am
"You seem to find in a very painful way." He got up and brushed himself off. "So, is there any way to avoid trying to find a random object to fight with? I'm new to this book stuff and so don't really know how it works."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Shiya looked at him, "well, if you come into the book as a human, then that means you can change your apperence and you can create things and stuff..." she said. Shiya smiled, " Sence i came in as a fariey... then i have to stay a fariey... but i can change my color..." she said. The blue tint in her skin began to fade to a light green then to a dark purple.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:27 am
"Create stuff. Alright. Are there limitations?" He concentrates and makes a cane with a silver wolf head appear.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:01 pm
Shiya shrugged, she was started admiting a light purple glow. " Yes... you will get tired if you do to much, then you will pass out unless you rest..." she smiled.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:02 pm
"Alright. So how do I get out of here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:12 pm
Shiya smiled, "I wont tell you just yet.. " she said. "Right now.. we need to get back to Zach..."  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:18 pm
"Great. How do we get back to him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:21 pm
Shiya looked backwards, "This way!" she said smiling. The flew tword the direction. the light slowly faded away from walt.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:26 pm
"Psh, ferries." He started walking. "Wait, anything?" He concentrated and he had some goggles that looked like those worn by Raz on Psyconauts but he could change settings to see different things. He had it in heat sensor. Then night vision. "So small I can barely see her heat signature."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:45 pm
Shiya looked back at walt. "Are you coming or not?" she asked. Her smiled was wide.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:51 pm
He followed her with the goggles on. "If you are like that now, how do you know if you'll be able to change back in the next book?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:03 pm
Shiya looked at him, "Well, it depends of what you are thinking about, how you feel and what book you are going into when you enter... when i ented this book, i was thinking about how much taller everyone was then me... and apperantly, the book thought i should be short..." she said. "You came in as a regular human, because you were probly curious about why i had randomly pulled down a book..." she said, then shrugged.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:09 pm
"Makes sense. But how is it that we can enter books?" They were getting back to where the other guy is now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:50 pm
"that is the one thing i cant tell you... for no one really knows why.. or how...." she said softly. She felt a slight buzzing, she looked down at the small heart necklace.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:13 pm
Zach saw them coming, and forced himself up. "Kvetha fricaya." Greetings, friend. Reverting back to his original language, he explained how was only going to speak in the ancient language, since he somehow knew it. "However," He added, "It's only going to be in books. I've already placed spells that allow you to understand me when I'm speaking in the ancient language." He reverted back to the ancient language. "So, where are we going?"

((Since I don't know any of the phrases actually, I'm just going to say them and it just means that's what it means once translated.

You're not gonna believe this... I cut myself with my toenail... @_@))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games