Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:07 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((mkay im sick of my pic i been wanting to change it but since Flame changed is pic i had to go to photobucket and when i was donr=e i thought aw wat the heck and found some pics so wich one should i have???
the one i have at the moment....
this one User Image
this one User Image
or this one User Image
i know i could have found better ones but this is just for a while i always change mah pic but ill try to stick to one ^.^ well lets have a vote lol XP))

((I like the first two, but I like the middle one better...much more realistic for this RP. and I like her outfit too))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 pm
"Well intill yester day I thought I was the only one." Flame said as the meal arived. "Itadakimasu!" Flame said breaking his chop sticks and started to eat his sushi. "Its hard to explain what I see to....Oh!" Flame said and looked around himself. "The one time without a sketch book...Wait!" Flame said quickly grabbing Fujuki's bag and pulling out the picture he drew of her that morning. Then he noticed that what he did kinda was impoilite. "sorry but this is the only way I can describe it. He Closed his eyes an opened them and started to add the crystal above her belly button area. "That is what I see when I am looking for the crysals." He said handing her the picture.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:11 pm
((yeah the middled one dose but i was thinking the face and the hight not the outfit....but yeah i like the middle one ^.^ mkay onemore vote and i will post it up 3nodding ...but to be honest i really like the third ones dress...just the dress it is really pretty i want it in my closet lol XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:13 pm
((You missunderstand I didn't change his appearence I just wanted to show off my pic!! He still has the same profile pic. The one I added was what he looked like at that moment as he walked into the resturant...))  

FlameDemerio

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:16 pm
((oh and by the way ninja ........I also vote for the middle! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:17 pm
"oh its okay" she said when he grabed her bag. she held the picture in her hands and started at it for a long time, she didt even now it was in her bag she rhought it was a piece of paper that fell out of her bag eirlier so she just threw it in her bag so she started at it looking at every detail then she noticed the crystal above her bellybutton, she put her hand above her bellybutton were it was on the picture on her "Wow u have a gift...actually two....1.ur AWESOME at drawing...at 2. u can see the people with powers and can tell them apart...." she tightened her grip on her stomack "i wish i had both of those talents" she said smiling.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:18 pm
((lol okay then ill add the middle one and take off ur other puc.....i liked that pic it was cool sp i added it....but okay mrgreen rofl mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:23 pm
((AH I CANT TYPE!!! >.< i meant "pic" and "so" not "puc" and "sp" >.< grrrrr))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:26 pm
"You can heal." Flame said taking another bite. " When all I can do is invade your secrets you can save lifes. You aready have." Flame said think back to the incendent in the classroom and then remembering that he gave CPR "Well...we both did but you did the most....I wish I had my sketch-book I could show you were Chadori's is and add the rest of you guys in....And if Yumi didn't take my drawing You could help figure out what it ment..." Flame said between bites  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:29 pm
Fujuki was about to take a bite when he said those last words "huh....figure what out?" she asked with deep intrest "Was there something connected to..." she wisperd "...u know...our powers"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:35 pm
"I don't know. All I did was draw her in some uniform with HHR on it and she got all serious and took my picture." Flame replied. "It kinda made me made for two reasons. First; I normally don't given away my drawings and 2; She tried to make me think I was just crazy for drawing it. I know it was somthing to do with her because" Flame stopped and laughed.
"Because my eyes see though lies" He said with a smile "Thats a good catch phrase! Man today is a all around good day."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:43 pm
((lol H.H.A.....it stands for Hakai Hunter Agency XP))
Fujuki laughed to "H.H.A. must stand fr something that is meant to be a secret....what could it mean?" she said asking herself out loud, she thought for a long moment...."I dont understand" she mumbled still thinking *sigh*"I give up on thinking today...." she said looking exousted then laughed, she looked out the window and saw that it was dark already "what we havent been out thta long...." she said "Do u have a watch???"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:51 pm
Flame looked at a clock on the wall behind Fujuki. "Its not that late...but I bet your mom will see it deferently..." Flame said walving a waiter over to pay. They walked out the store. "Wow. Darker than I thought. So which way?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Fujuki looked from side to side "Its..that way" she pointed to the left "Its not to far....wish i had a bike" she laughed.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:58 pm
Flame walked with her to her house. He stopped at the end of her drive way. "I would be a gentelman and walk you to you door but I have a feeling your parents seeing a guy with a sword won't go over so well....." Flame said rubbing his head  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games