Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Robert Pattinson officially cast as Edward Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he'll do a good job
  Yes!! Cedric love <3
  Yeah..I guess..whatever
  He can act the part, but doesn't look it
  He looks the part but can't act it
  NO!UGH, this sucks!!
View Results

texy4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 pm
Ok I ccan agree with you who think he not for the part and stuff but honestly I think Robery will do well, bu tI am only saying that now until I see the move if it is ruined.... I might change my mind.

At first I was like oh great confused but not seeing his grin its just like edward but I think there might have been others to play the part.

And if you watch the order of the phoenix of harry potter and harry and his gf are in the room, there is a picture of Sedric and he grins it is just perfect for edward cause he is always grinning.

But in the previews there were parts he was good at and some ok. Plese don't get mad at me for my opinion  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:35 am
i think he'll do great
or atleast i hope so

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dolphinluvr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:16 pm
I have high hopes for the whole cast...at first i was like...why did they pic him but when i saw the trailer for the movie I was like...this could be good...I also felt the same way for Kristen Stewart playing bella. However i happen to think that they picked a good persone to play alice she looks great for the part. but thats just my opinion  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:52 pm
I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON!!! heart He does kind of look like Edward. I was all for him even from the beginning. And His American accent A-MAZ-ING!!!! can't get enough of Robert Pattinson playing Edward Cullen  

Bellome_18

R_is_here

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:57 am
I think he'll be ok, but only OK

dunno its not the edward i created in my mind, but on the other hand i guess the edward i created in my mind was soooooooo perfect that probably doesnt exists lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:25 pm
I think hes dead gorgeous!
but he would of been a better Edward if he kept the accent
in my opinon..........  

Finelle22

pink99chick

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:18 pm
User Image

♥ At the beginning, i was just like, who's Robert Pattinson?! and then i googled and and i was like *LOVE* and when my friends told me that he played someone in Harry Potter and i was like, "Thank god i didn't watch the movies, OR read the books"

All in all, i'm good with him being cast as Edward. He's really gorgeous, if you really look at him (if you haven't already) And i also think that he'll do well as Edward because his hair... omg don't even get me started on his hair. ♥

♥ Pink99Chick (Lady Pinksalot Taco Ranger)

What is a Taco Ranger?

Click Here | Be a Taco Ranger!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm
I saw the trailer for this movie, and i'm just saying...Robert Pattinsons acting... doesn't seem that convincing... (but who am i to judge, the movie isn't even out) Sure he seems like edward like in the book, but it doesn't seem like his acting isn't edward like. (if that makes sense)  

lightpearl

lightpearl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 pm
He looks the part but can't act  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 pm
haha. he sux.  

Vampire Luva

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm
I think he'll do a fantastic job! I love him in Harry Potter AND he fits the look perfectly. I'm looking forward to the movie!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:00 pm
Ohh I reckon he suits the part just fine whee

heart  

TenshiElfy

Vickrae

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:02 am
~Twilight x Angel~
At first I was a little upset, but then I realized that they could have chosen a worse actor, and actually, I sorta like this guy!
I personally have only seen him in Harry Potter, but if he would just get a haircut... and wear makeup.... and maybe lift some weights... he might do okay.
Besides, just think about all the magic hollywood can make happen (I sound like an advertizement XD).
And another thing, the picture used on Stephenie's website really doesn't do him justice. It's really not the most flattering of pictures. So I googled him, and I found one that I like a lot better. Whatchu think?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not to bad. right? I can actually see him as Edward a little. Like I said though, I think he needs to do something else with his hair.

In Conclusion: I really don't think we can judge him until after we see him in the movie.

We have the same opinion.
Sometimes,he looks like Edward.
At first,I was too shocked. Almost knock my head on the wall,and keep rub my eyes sweatdrop
How can they choose such an actor?! I shivered when I heard he answerd Bella's question "Seventeen."
But now,I think he can act better than I thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 pm
i just think it sux bc as we all know edward is too perfect....i think this movie is gonna suk but im definetly gonna see it. and who knows mayb he will b a good edward sweatdrop  

XxMuSiC_iS_mY_bOyFrIeNdxX

Xin Kira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 pm
Did you guys see she was thinking of casting Gerard Way as the role of Edward? If she did that, I'd be like "GEE?! MY GEE?! MY MY CHEM GEE?! THE GEE?! YAY!" But, R-Patt is just as good, he's just not a rockstar.... How unfortunate....

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff