Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:15 pm
Belle changed her clothes and went over to Charity's apartment and knocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:52 pm
Charity had had an all but sleepless night, when she heard a knock on her door. I'm amagining things, she told herself, not realizing the time, and pulled the covers over her head.
The knocking continued, and Charity finally pulled the covers off her bed and crept to the door. Drowsy and rubbing her eyes, she oppened her door, emediatly gaining consciousness as she yawned. Belle was but a couple feet away.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Belle walked into Charity's Apartment and sat down on her couch while she was waiting for Charity to get dressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:07 pm
Shaylene wandered through the, fast becoming crowed, halls. Turning her head this way and that she let sents of the students lead her to a classroom. Yes, I think I'll like it here Shaylene thought, then Remember your promise! If you break that, it'll be the end of you!  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 am
Charity quickly brushed her hair, and pulled on a worn pair of jeans and an old white T-shirt. Deciding that it wasn't too bad, she walked over to Belle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:22 pm
Shaylene looked at her squedual, please to see that she was in the correct class room, and went to see the teacher. After introducing herself Shaylene left to see if she could find Charity and Belle.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Sighing, Charity sat down. "We're gonna be late, aren't we?" She asked, sniffing the air. She could still smell morning dew on the grass outside, the air was humid and heavy, the fog around a small window crept into the room. It would probably rain today.
Getting up, she nugged Belle, and gathered her school bags.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:17 pm
Belle got off of Charity's couch and headed to her car with Charity behind her. Starting it, she drove towards the school.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:46 pm
Shaylene waited out front until the bell rang, then she zipped off to class and was in her seat before it finished sounding. Looking around the classroom Shaylene suddenly hade second thought about her promise. This is going to be harder than I thought Shaylene mentally scolded herself and quit breathing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:26 pm
Charity clumsily got out of the car, thanking Belle for the ride. She hastened to her first period class, english, wondering how late she would be.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:57 pm
Alice danced into school and randomly had a vision. "Hmmm... she said aloud.
another one of us. This'll be interesting..." she muttered to herself as she waltzed off to homeroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Belle waved to Charity as she headed to Advanced Art.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:37 pm
Shaylene looked at the clock with a slight inpatiance. I've been here 10 minutes and he's yet to do anything interesting Shaylene pouted and watched the teacher. Just as Shaylene was about to ask to be excused from the class, the door opened and in walked a dark hair, paler than normal girl. More vampires? Shaylene questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:23 am
Charity's english class wasn't hard, but it was slightly boring, and she wondered what was going on in the other classes that might be more exciting.  

Alayna_blind_angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:42 pm
Shaylene sat there quietly thinking about how much trouble she would really get in if she slipped up and bite a human. What if it isn't a human?? I cocked my head to the side as I though about this possiblitiy. All they said was no human, do werewolves count as humans? Shaylene smiled to herself, And they would give one heck of a fight to I bet!  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games