Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:08 am
"Grrr...Damm It!" She Ran Over To The Prof,And Started To Heal Him. "Why The Hell Am I Helping You...?" Whan She Was Done,She Jumped Into The Air Looking Right At The Pokemon. "STOP! Now....I Know He Has Death Comeing For Him...But We Can't...Not Yet. What We Need YOU Guys To Do...Is Let Out ALL The Pokemon In That Sealed Chamber!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:55 am
Ho-oh looked right through the wall and a shiver went down his spine. There was a creature in there looking right at him. It didn't look like any Pokemon that was registered. In fact the creature looked more like a Werewolf but even that was a stretch. The size of the creature would have intimidated any Werewolf that the Rainbow Bird could think of.

Lugia hovered in the air looking down at the young girl and The Professor with his wings spread widely. The creatures eye glowed blue as it began to communicate telepathically with both of them. There is no need to seek the end of that one. The years he has left will not be enough to cause any real damage to this land and life will go on. But damage he will inflict regardless......so tell me what would you have us do? Wasn't it you that came here seeking his destruction. If this battle drags on much longer he will perish regardless of how much you heal him. But I also see your logic in allowing this man to redeem himself.

So we shall stay to...........!!!! Ho-oh!! Don't get to close to the...! Just then a creature of terribly intimidating stature broke through the wall sending the rocks smashing into the Rainbow Birds wings. The bird was pinned to the ground and the werewolf like creature just stepped its left foot on top of the creature in triumph. It was as though this creature had been waiting in the cave for a strong opponent for some time. Because the creature seemed to be just itching for a fight.....or so it seemed. The creature started shaking off the dirt that made it look like a large werewolf. Under all that soot was an unusually large Arcanine. The creatures eyes seemed a bit playful actually. Though Ho-oh was a bit shaken up from the surprise rock slide.

The Professor looked the creature in the eyes. I'm sorry....but you can not leave this cave. Who would train you? There would be no one that could train such a magnificent creature such as you. Arcanine walked over to The Professor lifting him slightly off the ground as the creature licked his trainers face.

Ho-oh emerged from under the rocks falling back away from the creature quickly. As he did that Lugia hissed at the creature unknowing of what its intentions were. Arcanine began to growl back in response but kept one eye on his trainer as though to say I am waiting for your ok to attack.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:59 am
'' i feel that we all are in the wrong in some way.'' kitty said. she began to smile as she saw the arcanine. she became an arcanine as she walked over. all that was going through her head was, aww he's so cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:09 pm
The unusually large Arcanine growled slightly after seeing something out of the side of its eye. The creature was slightly blind so it couldn't make out a clear picture of what was walking over to him. The creature sniffed on the ground to get a sent of what it was then began to yawn slightly after determining that the stranger wasn't a threat.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:33 pm
kitty smiled and couldn't resist going over to him and acting like she wanted to play. she could tell it couldn't see properly so began to make playful growls. her mind had gotten as close to the border of being a pokemon as she would let it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:28 pm
The Professor just shook his head with a smile on his face. I'd be careful with that one if I were you. The last time I tried to play fetch with that creature he ended up knocking me over with his tail.

Arcanines tail swished back and forth as the dust from the ground circulated into the air causing a mild sandstorm. The creature zeroed in on the sound of the voice then sat down on the ground. Arcanine began to signal like it wanted the stranger to jump onto it's back.

(Oh no, was a vicious animal I am playing) wink  

LanceCalvis
Crew

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:33 am
"Ummmm.....^^'" She Walked Over To The Arcanine. "Arcanine. Why Are You So Playfull With This Guy? He Had You Loced Up." She Got Down To His Level And Started To Pet Him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:54 am
kitty nudged the arcanine in the side with her nose and then began to jump about. she was an arcanine like him but becasue she was female was slightly smaller. her small growls were hard for the others to understand but they where mostly happiness and playfulness.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:52 pm
The creature looked oddly at the ground as it opened its mouth slightly. Before he could answer however the creature caught the sent of something. He stood up and began to growl at the entrance of the cave. A fairly tall man wearing a sharp orange suit. Dress pants and dress shoes with his hair neatly done and his hands in his pockets began to walk forward. The figure smiled at The Professor ignoring the others for the moment.

???- So....it's been alone time since we last met. It would seem the years have been good to you. How would you like to put your skills to work for me? I'd fund your research and even allow you to work independently. But in return you will train my guards. I'm not just talking about the Pokemon I use either. Some of my minions are lazy and worthless. I would like you to determine if they are even worth keeping on the pay roll. In particular those two goof balls named Jessie and James...what do you say........Oh...and for the others know your power so I will not be taking any chances. He waved his arm in the air and the cave was completely surrounded by Rocket Grunts.

The Professor- You haven't changed much since the last time I saw you. What has it been about five years? Your offer sounds tempting....too tempting in fact. And someone such as you has to have a greater goal than what you have revealed.

???- You give yourself too little credit professor. I've spent millions on inventions to only capture a few strong creatures. You could turn the ones I already have into viable resources.

The Professor-...I don't know, "he eyed the man like a hawk then smiled". Gyovani...!! You can come out now there is no need to send a double into this cave to negotiate.

Gyovani- He took off his Rocket Grunt disguise with a grin on his face. So be it...does this mean you are considering my offer?

The Professor- He ran over to him transforming back into his human form. He grabbed him by the neck and lifted the man into the air. Why would I want to join your army. When I'm perfectly capable of completing my research without your help.

Gyovani- Because...will reunite you with Marine. A smile of triumph came over his face as The Professor slowly put him down loosing his grip.

The Professor- He struck the man in the face knocking him to the ground. You wouldn't be telling a lie now would you. The look in his eyes was just plain scary.

Gyovani- He straighted his tie as he rose to his feet. Of coarse I'm telling the truth. My satellites know there exact location and we can bring you to there village any time you wish.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:11 am
kitty growled too. her pokemon instict kicked in and she almost leapt at the guy named geovanni. she then stopped and nugded the arcanine again. she let out another growl.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:35 pm
"Huh? Geovanni.....? I Herd About You... You Are A Little Basterd,That Tells His Lakys To Take The Powerfull Pokemon Of Others. Hey....Jessie and James....? ......Your The Boss Thay Where Talking About! HA! Ash And Me Kick There Sorry Asses....Just Like I'm Gonna Kick YOURS!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:18 pm
Gyonvani smiled at there overconfidence. Ahhhh..there is one problem with your theory. I came prepared with a task force strong enough to literally destroy this cave trapping you instead. One top of that I have skills as a trainer equal to the elite four. And you are completely surrounded by every grunt and administrator that I could call on such short notice.

The rather large Arcanine started moving toward him like it was going to attack. The Professor signaled for the creature to stand down for now. Reluctantly it sat down on the floor making small muffled growls in Gyonvanis direction. Gyovani held out his hand expecting The Professor to shake it....Do we have a deal Professor?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:44 am
kitty nudged the arcanine as if ressuring him that he will get to attack, only he has to wait. she then turned back for a minute. '' as a question, why do all you dudes do this, it gets monotonus and ruins vibes. right now my hippie talk is gone, do you really always need to hurt so many to get what you want?'' she then turned back into arcanine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:29 pm
"HA! Your Little Team b***h Could NEVER Last In A Battle With ME! Nor Would YOU! You See.....I Have The Power To Blow EVERYONE Here Up....And If There Where Not Pokemon Here....I WOULD! Kitty. Thay Do This,Caz Thay Don't Know Of My Power....If Thay Did...Thay Would Scaired To DEATH!" She Than Walk Right Up To Him,And Smerked. "So....Are You Going To Get The Hell Out Of Here? Or Am I Gonna Haver To KILL You?!"  

T-A Reborn

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:38 pm
Gyovani pulled a remote control out of his pocket. Pointing it at the floor of the cave. With a snicker and a grin he began to speak. This is the latest in smuggling technology. This entire cave has now been transported to a new area.

He then looked at The Professor with the same confidence. This is the area where your daughter Marine lives. If you don't believe me take a step outside of the cave.

The Professor walked over to the edge of the cave. After exiting the cavern he came apon a cliff. There was no place to run to in this area. Which was ok because him and the others had the upper hand over Team Rocket. But why did Gyovani transport them so close to a pond. A rather large waterfall could be heard to the left of him. But despite the waterfall he could here something stirring in the water below. The shadow of a rather large sea creature came into view. The creatures back came into view then the creature came to the surface. It was a sea dragon and from the looks of the creature. It didn't seem too pleased seeing The Professor in such shape. The creature looked angrily at him not being about to see the others inside of the cave. Its eyes then turned the same Crimson red that had shone from The Professors. He smiled as he transformed into his Sneevil form which was him true form to begin with. His eyes shown with the same Crimson red as the sea dragons. Then he hugged the nose of his daughter with a smile on his face....Marine.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff