Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:21 pm
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
*Comes back from hidden space in blood cellar for past day, but has to leave soon because has school tomorrow*

well hi why hide? I been missing those pizza bites you make

Because my brother had an 8 hour party so I could not come out but here *holds out pizza bites*

*delights in the bites and takes a couple.smiles* thank you, these are so good they are like addicting.*takes a bite and drinks some wine* so what do you do in your regular life as a vampire?

I try to pretend to be normal, it gets kind of boring though. And school is awful... so. much. blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Ars Arcana
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly ambled over to Ars.

"So, how many people do you think are going to vote for themselves?"

Ars thought to herself for a moment. "Not many, up to three at most. It's not like voting to oneself works wonders, better to not appear in the results than to be laughed at for being solely voted by itself."

Overhears and nods in agreement, before wandering over to introduce herself.

"Good evening, Lady Arcana. I believe it is you that I have to thank for throwing the ball. A brilliant idea for ringing in the new year." Fayt's bat screeched happily. "Thantos is also enjoying himself."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:27 pm
Ars Arcana
"No Oreo..." Ars replied in a soft tone. "Politicians do it all the time, after all." She stared at lerina. "I also believe that, at first I was nervous that the result could be all one vote for each but it seriously doesn't seem like that. I'd love Taifallos to come and vote as well but we do knew she is very busy, unlike me at the moment."

true, but politicians are dirty, are we?  
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly laughed before replying to Fayt. "No, it's purely for my own enjoyment. I'd prefer not to subject myself to that sort of public humiliation."

"I'm sure you play better than you let on. But since there are other musicans here I'm sur eno one will mind if you decline to play for us." Thantos, her bat, chirps, and Fayt shakes her head. "No, dear, I don't think this is the right sort of gathering for you to sing a solo with the band."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

OrangeJ

Eisoji
"Oh, it's fine. I just got back fairly recently myself." She smiled at Jake, "And yes I am having a good time. Are you?"

im enjoying everything the company most of all. the spirit of the night is great. and i casted my vote on who i like.  
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly laughed before replying to Fayt. "No, it's purely for my own enjoyment. I'd prefer not to subject myself to that sort of public humiliation."

And then, turning to Ars, "I think it depends on how badly they want a title. Quite a few people might risk a little embarrassment for the sake of racking up one more vote for themselves."

Ars tilted her head to a side, hearing the thoughts of a servant that was taking account of the votes. "Oh Deadly..." She giggled. "Sometimes risks are good, as long as the falldown is also acceptable. But I'd laugh over it, I say I would."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:28 pm
(((That reminds me Fayt, I need to think of a name for my bat...)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:31 pm
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
*Comes back from hidden space in blood cellar for past day, but has to leave soon because has school tomorrow*

well hi why hide? I been missing those pizza bites you make

Because my brother had an 8 hour party so I could not come out but here *holds out pizza bites*

*delights in the bites and takes a couple.smiles* thank you, these are so good they are like addicting.*takes a bite and drinks some wine* so what do you do in your regular life as a vampire?

I try to pretend to be normal, it gets kind of boring though. And school is awful... so. much. blood.

ah so your a young vampire. i am a illiounist by the way here are some flowers.*pulls from his sleeves* they are sun kissed roses. *hands here red roses with a slight yellow trim* those of a pure heart are able to see the yellow trims.  

OrangeJ

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:33 pm
Deadly laughed again, this time at Fayt's comment to Thantos. "Perhaps he and my little winged companion could do a duet sometime."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:34 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
(((That reminds me Fayt, I need to think of a name for my bat...)))

((Mine's name means 'death.' I thought it fitting. ^-^ I use name websites for things like that.))  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:34 pm
-Darth Oreo-
Ars Arcana
"No Oreo..." Ars replied in a soft tone. "Politicians do it all the time, after all." She stared at lerina. "I also believe that, at first I was nervous that the result could be all one vote for each but it seriously doesn't seem like that. I'd love Taifallos to come and vote as well but we do knew she is very busy, unlike me at the moment."

true, but politicians are dirty, are we?

"Are we?" She threw back the question without wanting an answer. "But it is legal, and if a vote in a few will change things... A vote in a handful will not, and I'll consider it or not, in case of a draw. I can only promise not to alter the votes, which is easy, I don't have any prefered person in the whole clan at all."

Magick_Fayt
"Good evening, Lady Arcana. I believe it is you that I have to thank for throwing the ball. A brilliant idea for ringing in the new year." Fayt's bat screeched happily. "Thantos is also enjoying himself."

"Why thank you, it was only natural of me, even if it is a first time. I'm not that social, usually. But happy new year to you two. Should we add a Familiar prize next year? Maybe then Thantos could compete." Ars moved the weight of her body from a leg to the other, in a slow fluid movement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:35 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly laughed again, this time at Fayt's comment to Thantos. "Perhaps he and my little winged companion could do a duet sometime."

now now deadly its not nice to try to get other people to fight each other though it is very funny.  

OrangeJ

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:35 pm
Lerina settled comfortably in her seat. Her owl began hooting quietly so she took him from her shoulder and began to feed him little scraps from the off the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:37 pm
Deadly Nightshayde

Thantos chirps again, grinning--who knew bats could grin?--and Fayt nods with a laugh of her own. "I think he likes the idea. Perhaps later I might have a word with the band, assuming our host agrees. Maybe we can even get a few other bats and make it a chorus."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:37 pm
"Oh Jake, I think you misunderstood. I don't want them to fight. If we vampires can cooperate, surely our sweet bats can get along well enough for a few minutes to grace us with a song at some point in the future."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games