Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:55 pm
I covered my ears and closed my eyes tight in pain. I fell backwards onto the hard ground screaming at the severe pain that was now ringing in my ears. I kept my hands to my head while I rolled around on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:30 pm
Salem Delgado
"What is it miss Diva?" I asked stepping closer to her.
come closer" her eyes turned a light blue adn she smiled"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:34 pm
Feeling uneasy I stepped closer to her a new chill running up my spine "What is it that you want miss Diva?" I asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:45 pm
Salem Delgado
Feeling uneasy I stepped closer to her a new chill running up my spine "What is it that you want miss Diva?" I asked nervously.
she tilted her head to the left and bit down on his neck and started drinking then stopped and licked her lips" delicious"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 pm
Tenses up and relaxes "I-i-is that all you wanted, miss D-diva? Can we go back to the others now?" I asked very nervous as I held the spot she bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 pm
Salem Delgado
Tenses up and relaxes "I-i-is that all you wanted, miss D-diva? Can we go back to the others now?" I asked very nervous as I held the spot she bit.
Yes , it is and no we will not you are getting to close to that human" she said with disgust" did you forget that is was humans who turned my own flesh and blood against me"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:29 pm
"B-but I-I do not think any of them were h-human, and they may be helpful in finding your daughters." I stuttered "And no I did not forget, I have read Joel's diary as well as several other files about You, Saya, and the others..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:37 pm
Salem Delgado
"B-but I-I do not think any of them were h-human, and they may be helpful in finding your daughters." I stuttered "And no I did not forget, I have read Joel's diary as well as several other files about You, Saya, and the others..."
still i do not trust them, but you may be right so we will go back for a while then we are going home"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 am
"Okay, I really want to see Kayle's house!" I cheered picking her up and quickly running to the others only to fall to my knees when I heard the screaming "Aaagh! What the Bloody hell is that!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:24 am
Salem Delgado
"Okay, I really want to see Kayle's house!" I cheered picking her up and quickly running to the others only to fall to my knees when I heard the screaming "Aaagh! What the Bloody hell is that!"
woah" she said as she was picked up" why ?" she said stare ing her eyes at him"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:31 am
"No reason..." I hissed as we came to the others and saw what was happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:35 am
Salem Delgado
"No reason..." I hissed as we came to the others and saw what was happening.
hmm ok"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 am
kayle:
the night terror finished a couple of minutes later then so did the sound coming from me. then my body just went limp all over again. a little blood ran down the side of my lips next to my fang hanging over the side of my lip. i relaxed more, i could ow feel voices around me, i didnt recognize them except for diva i tried to pinpoint where sghe was using sound and cautiouslybrought very sharp ice sycals at her feet, as if telling her not to come any closer.
I ccan hear and i can use my powers yet my body is staying limp and it lookes as if im still almost...sleeping.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:49 pm
I still lay on the ground screaming in pain with my hands to my head. 'What... is this!...' I was gasping for air as it seemed the screaming in my head was dimming.  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 am
Rae-sama_sessh-sama_4life
kayle:
the night terror finished a couple of minutes later then so did the sound coming from me. then my body just went limp all over again. a little blood ran down the side of my lips next to my fang hanging over the side of my lip. i relaxed more, i could ow feel voices around me, i didnt recognize them except for diva i tried to pinpoint where sghe was using sound and cautiouslybrought very sharp ice sycals at her feet, as if telling her not to come any closer.
I ccan hear and i can use my powers yet my body is staying limp and it lookes as if im still almost...sleeping.....
I gigled adn crushed them in my hand, licked the bllod off my hand" is this the best you got " i screamed and blood gugrlign scream" then walked inside" come sano you wanted to see her house din't you  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games