Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:21 am
She sighed and slept soundly. She clung tohim though as if scared something might happen to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:23 am
He held her close to him. He tried to fall asleep, but failed.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 am
She sighed and slept stillas she clung to him>S he was just so relaxed against him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:05 am
He tried to go to sleep again. This time succeding.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:12 am
She sighed happily and woke some hours later. She just cuddled against her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:20 am
A scowl came across his face as he slept. He started tossing and turning. Suddenly he curled up into himself whimpering, but not crying.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:22 am
Sasha hugged him tight and shook him awake. " Rai..Rai i'm here..everything will be ok.."She kissed his forehead..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:31 am
Rai woke up startled when she kiss his forehead. He sat up scared and looked around. He saw her and calmed down. "I'm sorry about that. Nightmare," he said simply laying back down on his back.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:36 am
She lay down again her head on his chest. She looked into his eyes. " will you tell me about it "She said worried as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:41 am
"Memories of my dad. How he treated me. Then it went to him coming back and hurting you right in front of me and me being unable to stop him," he said with sadness even though no tears came.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:44 am
She hugged him tight and closed her eyes. "...i'm safe with you here..you said it yourself..i will be fine.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:52 am
He sighed. "Yeah I know. You will be fine," he said reassuringly. 'My father is dead anyway. I made sure of that," he whispered coldly.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:56 am
She shivered some and looked up at him. She kissed him deeply and and snuggled closer. " Rai...i love you.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:03 am
"I love you too," he said softly. The coldness in his voice gone now.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:22 am
She looked up at him. "...i hate it when your voice becomes cold like that.."She said hugging him tightly. She smiled up at him though. "so what do i get to do around here ? "  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games