Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:47 pm
"Well, it's more like they asked about the new girl. Nothing big, they're just curious." Erin said, putting up her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:23 pm
she shrugged slightly, "I'm sorry. i just don't really like being talked about. it's awkward for me. at my last home it wasn't usually a good thing if someone was talking about you." she bit her lip. " force of habit i guess."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:45 pm
Ben shrugged easily. "We're only judgemental here if you go streaking. That's a little wierd."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:16 pm
she looked at him wide eyed for a moment and burst out laughing, "well not to disappoint anyone (although i doubt anyone would be) i won't be doing that any time soon." she smiled slightly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:13 pm
Ben and Erin both laughed. Then Erin's face turned serious.
"It's a federal crime." she said, but her mouth was a little too turned down to be serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:54 pm
she rolled her eyes, "I wouldn't do that anyways." she laughed. "so what are our plans for today?" she asked curiously as she crossed her arms. across her chest. it was habit for her to stand like that, or her hands in her back pockets.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:37 pm
Erin stuck her hands through her belt loops and bounced on the balls of her feet.
"Well... we were gonna go play basketball later with the rest of the pack and Johnny." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:05 pm
she smiled slightly, "sounds like fun. think i could watch?" she asked. "i'm really not much for playing. i'd rather sit on the side-lines and poke fun at people." she said teasingly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:14 am
Ben flexed his muscles. "There's nothing to poke fun at here." he said. Erin smacked him in his exposed stomach. "You COULD poke fun at his nonexsistant brain, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:13 am
she laughed, "hmm all brawn no brain huh?" she smiled. "isn't that the case with most males though?" she asked teasing of course. "but i can't really talk about brawn, i'm a whopping 125 pound." she laughed.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:01 pm
Ben's shoulders slumped.
"125's not a lot!" Erin said, raising her eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:14 pm
"well thats the point. thats why i CAN'T talk about brawn." she laughed as she realized that erin must have misunderstood her. she shook her head. "thats mental anyways. i know i'm not heavy." she smiled.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:11 pm
Ben came back from his room, twirling a basketball on his pinky finger. "Let's get goin', ladies." he said. "I wanna practice so I can take Johnny down today."
Erin leaned in to whisper to Teresia. "He's 250 pounds of solid wolf-boy, and he can't even beat a human at basketball."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:44 pm
she laughed. "well we'll see just how horrible he is." she replied back and made a very fake cheerful voice. "coming."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:51 pm
"So, how should we get there?" Ben asked, a smile playing on his lips.
Erin howled in laughter. "Ben, I don't think she wants to travel our way." she said, grinning.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games