Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Narcotics: School for The Special (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:20 pm
"Mhm....did you freeze some of my stomach fluids again, because I feel like I'm going to puke..." Holly said, resting her head back against the wall with her eyes still closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:22 pm
Naomi looked at Shishuri. She smiled slightly.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:22 pm
Ryukai smiled. "No, I didn't it's probably that you used too much energy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:26 pm
"Okay...I don't think I can get to my room by myself..."  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:28 pm
Ryukai slung one of Holly's arm over his shoulder so he could lean on him. "Which room are you in?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 pm
"Room 25" Holly replied quietly, leaning against Ryukai. She smiles slightly. "I can't believe a vampiric third year asked a human first year out, what are the people at the dance going to think?"  

Time_Continues

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:50 pm
"um.....nothing..." Tara said looking to the side for a second. she looked bakc to him. " so....you live around here?' she asked trying to find out more about namato.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:21 pm
Namato nodded. "Me and the others have nowhere else to go. They're allowing us to stay here until we can get our own homes."

Ryukai smiled. "Let them think what they want to. What they think should be of no concern to me or you."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:26 pm
"What happened to 'first years stay away or die'?" Holly smiles at Ryukai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Ryukai laughed. "Third years maintain authority. It was necessary."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:33 pm
"So holding the blade to my throat was necessary?" Holly's smile grew smaller.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:34 pm
Ryukai sighed. "Now that wasn't necessary, but I can't help it. I get that way if someone threatens one of my friends. Even Nimino, although it takes a little longer to care."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:38 pm
"Okay..." Holly continued to lean on Ryukai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:41 pm
Ryukai stopped in front of room 25. "Now, do you think you can get into a chair or the bed on your own, or do you need help there, too, my currently helpless friend?" He grinned.  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:45 pm
Holly pinches Ryukai's shoulder as she smiled. "I think I can handle it, but if you want to help you're more than welcome."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games