Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm
"wow that sucks" she looks around before looking back at him "think i can go walk around?" she asked putting on her best 'oh please' look "ill be good i promise"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:52 am
Kitty had no idea what had happened. She saw a flash of light and then blanked out. It may have been her brain overloading but then agagin it could have been her past coming back to haunt her. When she woke she felt alone and vunerable.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:20 pm
"just be careful. I need to do some work. Now where did that assistant go?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:39 pm
"yes" she jumps up happily "and um i think shes over there" she points to the far end of the room and then skips off, looking at her suroundings, she hums softly  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:44 pm
"What?" He turns. No one was there. "HEY!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:49 pm
she continues to skip, getting as far away from there as possible before getting the sudden urge to scratch her back "hey..." she whines as she tries to reach back, she moves in circles for a bit before finally two wings popped out, she sighs with relief, the itching had gone away, she rolls her shoulders, flapping her one black wing and one white wing, she sighs again.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:53 pm
"I guess I'll let her slip this time. But, HEY!" He ran after her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:01 pm
She looks around before dropping onto one knee "ow ow ow" she said pressing a fist to her chest, she gave a light cry before a spark popped up and then a big wave lashed out, knocking down anyone who was close by, she rubs her head before finally standing up "wow, i feel weird" she looks down at her hands "oh....thats why" her left hand had long sharp claws while her right hand looked normal, she looked around "umm...i need a mirror...." she said to herself, knowing that her whole left side was dark, even her clothes while her right side was relatively light, her hair parted, one side black, other side blonde, she groans and falls onto her knees "not again"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:10 pm
He skidded when he saw her, "Holy miscalculations! Well, is this your true form or frustrated form?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:13 pm
she sniffs and looks away "true form" she sniffs again and hides her face and covered her arms over her head "please dont look at me" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:15 pm
"I was just surprised at first. It's fine."  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:21 pm
"im horrible arent i?" she asked lifting her head up "im a freak and ill never be normal" she stands up and sighs before looking around again  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:24 pm
"*sigh* Why would you want to be normal? And no, you aren't horrible, but why would you want to be normal?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:28 pm
"because being normal isnt as bad as being a freak who gets picked on" she whispered looking down, she shakes her head before turning her back to him "imma go....you know walk around' she said before walking off  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:33 pm
He walked next to her. "If you're normal, everyone just ignores you. Your different, some people make fun of you, the other abnormal people, they will be the people that you will have more fun with then if you were normal with normal acquaintances."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games