Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 pm
Music_Luver5291
"Um, that was not weird at all, James.
Summer, you might have a concusion...are you sure your okay?"
Nicole chuckles and hands the little elf a sickle.
"Here, spend it wisely."

((ooc that first line was a bit pointless considering that my character already left
also im just curious what could have brought students up here for more than 3 hours? cause after summer hit her head i posted that i arrived 3 hours later??))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:57 pm
pevees appears then with some magical fireworks that go off when wet and some water ballons
putting a ton of fire works on each of the owls nesting spots and in the pockets of any stidents he sees
pevees cackles as he throws water ballons every where causeing the fireworks to explode and make a big ruckus
then floats away laughing loudly

hpgog_pevees2

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:03 am
techpriest35
Music_Luver5291
"Here, spend it wisely."

((ooc that first line was a bit pointless considering that my character already left
also im just curious what could have brought students up here for more than 3 hours? cause after summer hit her head i posted that i arrived 3 hours later??))

[ooc: Hmmm, well, maybe I was waiting for my owl to safely arrive back, hmm?]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:42 pm
Music_Luver5291
techpriest35
Music_Luver5291
"Here, spend it wisely."

[ooc: Hmmm, well, maybe I was waiting for my owl to safely arrive back, hmm?]

((ooc thats a long time to wait for an owl))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:58 pm
[[Ah well James its not like it matters. Just drop it. Besides, it took me forever to climb up, then I fell, and then we were talking...so we were in here.]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:06 am
((ooc i never said neither of you were in here i was just curios as to what would keep you guys here so long doesnt matter though night all im going to bed tis 3am and i need to be up at 8 am))  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm
"We'll I'll see you in class, Summer. Next time try coaxing your owl down with treats rather than going on a rage and scaling the wall."
Nicole snickers to herself as she walks out of the owlery.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm
Sam walks into the Owlery and checks on the owls, giving them treats that Mix caught.
[[I love Sibyl's Incantation! It's so pretty. But no cash for me. The eyes are exactly what color eyes I'd love to have on my avatar. Alas, not enough to buy it from the market place either.]]

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:16 am
*walks into the Owlery with a letter in a jade envople*
*finds a random owl*
"take this to the elders in my village and tell them to reply as soon as they have found any thing"
*puts hands on owl and the owl starts to radiate a green aura*
*owl flies out the window and heads east*
((ooc i love most of the new cash shop items but not very many of the mcs these days are any good also the items they relase for the normal shops have been steadily dropping in usefull ness))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 pm
::Walks up the Owlerys stairs and into the Owlery! Looks around for Tala. Once spots her holds out her favorite treat and watches her fly off her perch and onto my shoulder.:: "Hi girl sorry i haven't been in here in a long while! This term has been busy." ::walks over to a bench and sits down. Watches Tala hope down from shoulder to lap and starts to pet her. Softly smiles when she starts to nibble on my robe sleeve while petting her. Looks out the window and thinks on a few things.::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:06 pm
Nicole walks into the owlery to give a letter to Nyx and sees Kamalia.
Finding Nyx, Nicole fastens the letter onto her owl and sends her off with a treat.
"Hi Kamalia. How are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 pm
::Looks up and smiles!:: "Hi Nicole! How are you today?!? Would you like to sit down?!?" ::Scoots over and makes room!::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:53 am
Nicole sits down and looks at some of the owls napping.
"I'm pretty good, its a nice day out. I'm always in a good mood when its sunny. How are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:46 pm
::Smiles softly while petting Tala.:: "I'm pretty good myself! Figured i'd come pay Tala a visit since i haven't seen in the past 2 weeks! The lesson in Trans. reminded me about that!" ::Looks at Nicole.:: "So what do you have planned for the rest of your day?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gu14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:59 am
GU walks in with a blue envelope and calls out to his owl, "Philip!" He calls. Then a very tiny roasted marshmallow-colored owl floats down and lands on his outstretched fingers. "Take this letter to Mum!" GU gives Philip an owl treat and lets him fly out the window.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff