Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image The halls were a comotion after what Andrew had dealt with in the Great Hall. As Andrew turned a corner on his way to look into to the wierd events he bumps into a Slytherin girl with black and white hair. "excuse me I am so sorry" Andrew said before turning to look at the student face to face, she was definatly a slytherin, Andrew had seen her at the Slytherin Table many times before at meals in the great hall. " would not go into the great hall there has been a rather odd series of fires set about the hall and it is a mad house in there" Andrew said to the girl, who seemed to be looking for someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Feels someone bump into me and looks at them. Smiles after hearing them say sorry and talk about the great hall. It's fine hun. No harm done. Is the Great Hall in chaos yet again. I was there earlier this morning helping put it out. Tilts head to the side. I'm sorry i've yet to introduce myself. My name is Kamalia-Mingan Phelps, 4th year and well i guess you already know i'm in Slythrin. Chuckles.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image " I am Andrew Ronin Adler of Kent, First year and in Gryffindor, nice to meet you Kamalia. I did not see you in there earlier I was there helping too. I was wondering about the wierd things happening and if there was anything to do to stop it" Andrew avoided mentioning he was half blood, because of the silly rumor that most if not all Slytherins were very blood line concious. He hoped he had not offended the nice sounding Slytherin girl, by bumping into her. He was ever the klutz and hated himself for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

Chuckles softly. Yes i was in there over by the head table a little and it's nice to meet you. As for what is going on well i'm not to sure. All i know is when i woke up this morning my Common Room was on fire and everything was going crazy. Then James a housemaye popped up in front of me and shot an incendio spell at me before disappearing again so i'm looking for the crazy bugger. Looks down the hall. He's got to be around here some where. Glances back at Andrew. Why do you look nervous hun. I'm not going to hurt you or anything. You will come to find out that about 80% of us Slytherins are pretty easy to get along with now adays.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 am
User Image " Nervous not really, just alittle uneasy with such a wierd thing happening at the school, and it looks like this housemate James is the cause of it." Andrew looked away quickly feeling more nervous Kamalia did say 80% of the Slytherins are nice enough to get along with. Andrew debated giving her a chance or not and decided he might as well since his mother was a Slytherin as well and that he was distantly related to Salazaar Slytherin via his great grandmum Sapphire Gwendolyn Slytherin-Hawling(daughter of some Salazar Slytherin heir, not Salazaar directly but a male heir), his grandmum being Vincenza Sapphire Hawling-Fortescue (Daughter of Robert & Sapphire Hawling), and his mother being Gwendolyn Nicole Fortescue-Adler(Daughter of Florean and Vincenza Fortescue) {yes the ice cream palor owner from diagon alley} making him Andrew Ronin Adler (son of Kline {muggle} & Gwendolyn Adler). Andrews mind running through his heritage and it must mean he is to work with Slytherins not against them "My mother was a Slytherin, Her birth name is Gwendolyn Fortescue. I think she would like me to not judge her house as she even said that she was distanly relatied to Salazaar Slytherin via her Grandmum Sapphire Gwendolyn Slytherin-Hawling, She had me memorize my heritage before coming to school, for some odd reason" Andrew chuckled at his own words looking back to Kamalia  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

Raises an eyebrow while crossing arms. I see, well hun thats nice to know but you mother is right you should give us a chance. Wellsince your a first year you should know that us Slytherins don't care about that as much anymore. Although we still do have pride in our linage and everything it doesn't matter to us as much as it use to. Tilts head and chuckles. Heck I have friends in all houses. Some even in your house. Shakes head. This day and age is different now for us. Glances around. As for James, well yes he's our resident Prankster. But i'd rather find him and see what is going on.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 am
*appears in front of a suit of armor*
*eyes change orange*
"incedio" james says while pointing at the armor then teleports away*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Glancing down the Hall i spot James. Yells out his name before anything happens but notices i'm to late as he shoots off a spell and disappears again. "Oh bloody Hell!" Pulls wand out and puts out the fire before running down the Hall to go look for James all the while yelling out. Sorry Andrew we'll talk later ok hun. I've got to find a way to get ahold of James.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image Andrew is taken aback by the sudden appearance of the cause of all the fires. "Kamalia, I will go with you, and help you figure all this out!" Andrew called after Kamalia as she darted after James wand at the ready. " Damn, where did she go!" Andrew had lost her in her mad dash to chase James. After casting augmenti to put out the fire Andrew decided to go looking for Kamalia, to help her stop all this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 pm
*appears on the 3rd floor next to a painting*
*incedios the painting eyes change into pirates*
*teleports to a new place*
((ooc im just going to go throught e random threads that pop up higher on the list so i dont even know where i am going XD))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 am
User Image Andrew steps out of the Gryffindor Common Room into the Fat lady corridor on the seventh floor to walk the campus and see how everything is fairing after James has been popping around firing inscendio at things. The fat lady corridor seamed to be deserted, Andrew walked on deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 am
techpriest35
*appears on the 3rd floor next to a painting*
*incedios the painting eyes change into pirates*
*teleports to a new place*
((ooc im just going to go throught e random threads that pop up higher on the list so i dont even know where i am going XD))

Mo cleans up after the master, hoping he does not cause any more trouble today.  

moxgoth

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image After leaving the library Andrew headed for the great hall and there he would hopefully meet with Kamalia to discuss his theory and maybe have help stopping the trouble that is being caused by James. The corridors were for the most part empty because of James's randoms appearances, students stayed in certain areas and avoided the corridors alone. Andrew was still in deep though when he encountered peeves cowering in a corner the whinning noise broke Andrews thoughts. Looking around Andrew saw Peeves floating in a corner of the 4th floor landing crying " Peeves did you get a fireball shot at you?" Andrew asked, all Peeves did was nod, " was it a student that shot it?" once again Peeve nodded. " Peeves go to Sir Nicholas he will help you out and stay with another ghost or staff, a student is either making a statement or being used to make a statement. I am trying to figure this out so take care" with that Andrew fell back into deep thought about why would something like that scare the Poltergeist, he did stuff like that all the time. There is definatly something dark happening here. Andrew walke down the 4 flights of stairs and entered the Great Hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:19 am
((ooc lols andrew gave me an idea tell kamilia that i will be caught in the common room eventually))
*appears on the 6th floor and melts a portion of the wall as my eyes turn to bears before teleporting yet again*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

Leaves the Common Room and begins to walk around.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games