Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:08 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
she sticks the knife in her bag and looks at him "why...?" she asked before shrugging, she gets on his back and holds on "my names Echo by the way"

before echo could finish saying her name they were outside the school... ''you dont want to be late now do ya'' ye said as he let her off his
back
she blinks "wow.....that was quick" she hops off, almost losing her balance, she looks at him "thanks....again" she reaches up, kisses his cheek, and then walks towards one of the buildings

jumps into shadows and disapears back to the mansion before sunlight breaks throught the clouds
she sits in class all day, thinking about him, she sighs and looks outside, seeing little white stuff fall from the sky "s-snow?" she whispered, its been so long since shes seen snow before, once school was over she walks outside, holding out her hand and
watching the snowflakes fall on her palm

sits at mansion waiting for the school to end... bored as hell XD
(lolz XD)
Echo takes out her phone "well, its always healthy to get away from school every once in a while" she walks off the sidewalk, looking at her phone, texting kat when she heard a screech and looked up, her eyes widen and she screams, jumping back but slipped on the ice and falling, a car skidded and crashed into the car beside her, she covers her face as glass shards flew "that was close" she muttered her whole body shaking  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:11 am
(signing off just for a sec cuz ma sis wants to go an she never on that long anyways... ill be on later ^^ bye)  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 am
(lolz kk, cya later ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:27 am
(((yayayyayay baaaacckk!!!!!!))
kat was usddenly beside echo helping her away from th car "are you ok!?!?" she asked despratly "im sorry i havent been around i had 2 go...hunting for a bit"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:34 am
( stressed I missed so much...)

Walt got up and left the room before reis left the room, but had never seen him. He didn't know what to do next. I must help people, that's my job. But what if helping her, gets people hurt. I need to find out if there are any packs or vampires around here. He went out and went to a Hunter bar. There weren't that many in the area. He found the one and no hunters were there, but the bar keep had some stories about local legends.

"Well, they have the usual around here, you know. The old abandoned mansion up the road." She leaned in to tell him the next part, "But there is one that just may be real. I heard about some hunters trying it out, eight o them, five died. The three that came back went on to work desk jobs over at a telemarketing company." She stood up straight again. "Something must have been up there for five hunters to be killed and three being sent into normality by fear."

Walt thanked her and left. He avoided the cops, barely, coming out of the bar and went in the direction of the school to find her and ask her questions. "She must know something..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:41 am
"its okay kat" she said shaking her head "i need to be more careful" she rubbs her eyes and looks at her (might take a while to reply, have to take lil bro a bath XD)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:43 am
(...)

Walt got there and saw them. To Kat, "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:44 am
(wb nerd)

kat eyed her over for awhile then she looked startight at her "who were you with you smell like a unfamiler vampier"she said ignoreing walt  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:46 am
"Actually, that's what I came to find out. I needed to know if you know of any vampires in the area."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:48 am
kat turned and glared at him "no i dont know of any vamps around here sorry"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:52 am
He looked at Echo. "Wait..." He went over and looked at her neck. "Well, you don't seem to be that mad about the bite you got from one. And I thought you didn't like them. So, who was it? Who's your vampire lover?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:53 am
she growls and shoves him hard "HES NOT MY LOVER" she yelled "i dont know who he is, if you had been awake, you would have saw him in our room" she walks towards him, shoving him again  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 am
kat scooted between them quickly "guys dont fight noe echo can you tell me whatthe guy looked like"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:58 am
"I had been travailing on foot for three weeks and hadn't slept in five days. We are trained to stay awake for a week. So i can, but it's hard. I thought we would be safe or that if you had any visitors, you would be smart enough to not let them do anything like that." He moved back and suddenly he had a wooden stake and a silver stake. "So, if I needed to kill you, what would I use? Blessed wood or blessed metal?" He put them both away. "Now, what do you know about him?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games