Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp really need players! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this post?
  yes
  no
View Results

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:21 pm
Fell sensed something was wrong. Very, very wrong. Her rasengan blew up in her face, and she reeled backwards as it burnt her. "Damn--- ah..." She gasped. Her eyes turned gold.
"It's... him...." came a voice from inside of her. Apparently, the demon had awakened.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:22 pm
Sakata unfurled her wings and practiced dive-bombing  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:47 pm
Kakashi heared something and did realsing gen jutsu to break the hold then he saw itachi.Kakashi moved his head band so that his sharingan eye was showing he hide his reguler eye and realessed the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:59 pm
Fell felt the veil lift, and immemdiatly used her demon's power. Markings appeared on her body and her chakra increased by more than 10 fold. Fangs grew from her mouth and she had claws.  

OkamiKazu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:20 pm
Inner Sakura: Cha! If that stupid Uchiha thinks he can catch us in his torture genjutsu, he can bring it on! In the jutsu Sakura was tied to a post like all of his other victims, but she was smiling and giggling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:29 pm
Fell ran out of the clearing, looking for the others. She found Sakura lying down a little bit later, and started to look wildly around for the Uchiha.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:48 pm
kakashi saw fell was up he hid in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:00 pm
Seiko heard noise"what the hell?"then she saw Itachi"oh s**t"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:23 pm
kakashi came out the bushes and used kimori and caught itachi didn't expece that did itachi .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:29 pm
"Kakashi watch out!"yelled Seiko as the clone of Itachi disappeared.The real Itachi appeared and aimed a kick at kakashi but Seiko appeared infront taking the kick to her wing and breaking it.She screamed out in pain  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:01 pm
kakashi said itachi you will not hurt one more person then his chakra stated to grow and it was so much that someof it could not even be used. kakashi piked seiko up and gave her to fell heal her but first beat it. then kakashi chakra got biger and biger the mader he got.itachi i've been able to forgive you the first time but now you will not get any merssy from me now die having a giant fist powered with chakra and hit itacho in the ari intending to kill him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:03 am
Itachi did the replacement jutsu. A log fell to the ground in place of him. Fell set Seiko on the ground and murmured, "Sorry, but I don't know how to heal..." her voice was hoarse and wild.
She walked up to where Kakashi was and whispered, "He's here for me, since I have a demon inside of me. If we could set up a trap, we have him..."  

OkamiKazu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:38 am
*In the world of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan* Itachi was starting to walk towards sakura with his sword in his hand. "you can't beat me with this itachi." Just then, somehow inner sakura existed in this world, so she started attacking the Uchiha while sakura watched.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:48 pm
kakashi said take seiko and get her to the closes hospital. now because i don't want to acsadintaly kill you find sakura as well and wake her up.then kakashi said itachi now you will die get out and show yourself.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:13 pm
Seikotryed to flex her wing but a sharp pain went through her wing and arm,It was fractured in 3 different places.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games