Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:11 pm
Akia followed quietly, like a loyal dog would. He didn't think it would be okay to leave her alone. In honest, he feared for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:14 pm
Brigitte glanced over her shoulder as she felt a presence behind her. Seeing that it was Akia, she sighed in relief. She stopped behind the in and looked around. Nothing. "I know you're out here," she said smoothly. "Hiding won't help you avoid me."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 pm
Kora raised a brow at Akia and had to stop herself from laughing. "I don't care if you trust me or Keeri-dee. That's your problem, not ours." She looked over to Bridgette and nodded respectfully. Her eyes wandered as the hair on the back of her neck stood on end. The presence was strong, and instinct had her grab hold of her sword, glaring out in the direction of the aura.

A growl escaped her lips, and she grew her fangs and claws, as well as her wolf's sight and hearing. "Come out, or I'll force you out." Her growl was deadly and frightening.

--------------

Keeri-dee hissed at Akia quietly, her fur raised on end, she jumped down from Kora's shoulder to land softly on the ground in her human form. Hands on her hips she glared and pouted beside her friend. Annoyed at these turn of events, she could complain to Kora later, with one hell of an attitude.

At the feeling of the presence, Keeri jumped in the direction, fading in and out with her magic, nerves growing tight around her. She hissed angrily and moodily, wanting to stir up some trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:44 pm
"Be on your guard, these woods are definately more dangerous these days." Akia said ignoring the others.  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:01 pm
Elki stumbled on through the forest, blindly following the path that she imagined Ewan would be taking. She ended up too tired to continue onward and collapsed in a heap in the middle of a Plubsberry Bush.
(Hey, we've got blue tubers and tigbers, why not Plubsberries?)
After failing multiple times to try and stand up, Elki gave up and decided to just fall asleep where she was. She wasn't safe, she wasn't warm, but she was just too tired to continue. It wasn't long before she was in an uncomfortable sleep filled with anxiety dreams...

Ewan shook his head in disbelief. How could he have been so callous to his sister? What had come over him? Where was she now? He had to find her. He turned around and started to backtrack, and he noticed that he seemed to have more energy now than ever. After about twenty minutes, he found her tracks. She had headed the wrong way, and her path was far from straight. He eventually found her in a bush.

"Elki!"

Ewan grabbed his sister and tried to rouse her. He tapped and shouted and shook, but she must have just been too tired to open her eyes or speak. Then she groaned and turned in her sleep. Suddenly, Ewan got a splitting headache.

"I can't control it anymore!" Ewan said in a voice that wasn't his. It was powerful, and sounded forbidden in some way. "I need something.... Her..."

Ewan's head was in excruciating pain. He let go of his sister and clutched his throbbing head. It was going to explode! He was sure of it. His vision went white, and his eyes felt like they were suddenly too large for his head and they felt too dry. Suddenly, his energy was just sapped from him. He felt extremely lethargic and just collapsed next to his sister.

Elki sat up immediately after Ewan collapsed. She looked at him with hatred. Then she looked down at herself. She held her hands in front of herself and examined them, flipping them over and over and flexing her fingers. "This is... different. So much knowledge in this one. Yet so... weak. Why?"

The life force came into her mind suddenly. "Lutia, she's called," she said to herself. She began to head in the direction that was the beacon of Lutia's soul...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:56 am
whoa thats kew ill hav to remember to come back once ive got some good pics and all that  

JT Uchiha

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:50 am
While all this was happening, Fenrick was sizing up Kora from the Darkness Realm.

He stepped out.

"You all really need to lighten up around this forest."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 pm
Keeri hissed grabbing her little knife and stepping in front of her best friend. She looked at the stranger fiercely. Today was not going to her likings, and that was bad. Keeri-dee always got what Keeri-dee wanted. It wasn't good that nothing seemed to work out. Their master would be so angry to know that Kora refused to hunt a 'vegetarian vampire'. It just wasn't accepted in their world, it was seen as a weakness.

She crossed her arms at the stranger and flexed her claws. Her anger was formidable, but her tiny stature, and little pout made her look rather entertaining.

-------

Kora sized the stranger up, her hand never leaving her sheath. She smiled, the only thing she recognized as a sense of humor. "Your talking to a wolf guardian from the Sol Kingdom. If that isn't irony I don't know what it." She stepped forwards, pushing a startled and annoyed Keeri-dee behind her.

"Stranger what is it that your looking for?"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:45 pm
Brigitte shifted her position to face Akia. "I don't like having all of these people here. It's too uncomfortable. There's too much going on." She heard the others speaking in front and pushed Faith into a canter, stopping as she came next to Fenrick. She looked at those near her, trying to sense any hostility in the near future. She really didn't think that know was the time to be making enemies, especially when there were still unknown presences among them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:39 pm
Elki stumbled out of the woods into the clearing where the others had gathered. She immediately proceeded to head for the inn. She was so focused on the second floor of the inn that she didn't see a rather large rock in front of her and tripped over it, practically face planting on the ground.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:01 pm
Brigitte stared at the blond girl who was currently on her face. "So you're what's gotten everyone on edge," she said humorously. "Tell me: What are you doing in this forest alone? It isn't exactly the safest place to be."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:06 pm
"Don't tell me it's not safe here," threatened Elki.

She shook her head and apologized to the woman("Sorry..."). "I've come to fetch my little sister. Her name is Lutia. She came this way earlier today," she said matter-of-factly. Then her face seemed to cloud over and had a faraway look. "Have you seen her?" she asked. Then she seemed surprised that she was talking to someone and asked in a very surprised manner, "Who are you?!"

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:17 pm
The girl's changing facial expressions threw Brigitte off, leaving a pause before her reply. "My name is Brigitte," she said. "I know Lutia, but I think you should get some rest before you see her. Are you alright?" she asked, concerned with the girl's odd expressions before.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:55 pm
"Yeah..." Elki replied to Brigitte. Again, she had a faraway expression. "I think I'm alright." Then suddenly, after observing the stares from all the people, she snapped her fingers and exclaimed, "I'll take your offer on some rest! Wait.... No, that's not right," she said awkwardly. Suddenly, she passed out.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 pm
Brigitte dismounted immediatly and ran next to the girl. She had no clue whether or not the blond was safe or not, but at the moment she didn't really care. It was obvious that something was wrong with the girl. She kneeled down, examining her closely. Nothing appeared to be wrong with her outwardly, but then again, not all injury was outward. Faith walked over and nudged the girl, giving Brigitte a questioning look afterward. "I don't know either," was the vampire's reply, "I just don't know." She lifted the girl up gently and looked at the others, "I'm going to take her inside. I'll watch her tonight and make sure nothing happens." With that she opened the door to the inn and walked down the hall silently. She found an open room and set the girl on the bed there.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games