Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:23 pm
sure i like to train. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Fell whipped the blood on the corner of her mouth off. "So you aren't mad at me for killing Itachi, then?"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:36 pm
no i just want train just incase itachi somewho comes back or if someone elese comes along and is like him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:44 pm
"Itachi isn't coming back, Shincho. I can assure you that one. But as for the later, yes. There are people in the world that are exactly like them, and it's our job as ninja to hunt them down and stop them every single time. This is the true calling of a ninja, and it's what the Leaf Village taught me if nothing else."
She threw him a rubber ball. "We can talk while we train, but lets see how far you've gotten in the Rasengan training."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:51 pm
what the heck is this for?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:53 pm
"This is level 2. Did you get past the water balloon step, or are you trying to go for it in one go?" Fell asked.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:03 pm
actuly i no who to do it but i can't master it and i don't use ballons i just use real chakra and my hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:40 pm
"Yes, I know that. But the way to learn the Rasengan comes in three steps. It's all about the rotation of the chakra. The reason I asked you this is because I want to know if you can pop these things with only using your chakra." Fell said. She pulled out another for herself. "Like so." She said.
The rubber exterior of the ball got very bumpy before it burst. It all took a total of less than 2 seconds. "And I was holding back." she laughed.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:45 pm
shincho took the ballon it poped but it took 1 min
dang it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:55 pm
"Well, atleast you got past the 2nd stage. The power and the concentration of the chakra is going to come with training. The third step is the one where you'll be happy that you can concentrate so little chakra and still make it pop." She threw Shincho another rubber ball. "The final step, emphasizing control, has the user form a complete Rasengan by combining what they learned in the previous two steps and making a ball shape shell around the spinning chakra to hold it in regular shape. Remember, the first step was all about rotation and the second about power.
"An incomplete Rasengan will do this." She formed what looked like a very sloppy Rasengan and hit one of the trees. A spiral mark was left on the trunk. "And a complete one will do this..." She formed another Rasengan and hit the same tree, taking out a large portion of the trunk. It threatened to topple over.
"I can't show you again for my own safety since we just got done with a huge battle, so if you'er tired, I suggest you take a break."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:03 pm
nope. even if yoougo i'm going to stay and train shincho got the ballon and it poped agin so he got another ballon he sat down and focused his chakraand this time it his chakra rotaited andthen mantained it but it poped.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:06 pm
"Okay. But don't get frustrated, this step is the hardest. If you need me, I'll be back at the battle field. I'm worried about Jynx..." Fell said. Her body started to shake again from fatigue. She waved and turned to walk back to the battle.
---
"Jynx, are you okay?" She asked as she approached him.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:12 pm
i knew i was going to be here all night shincho tryed agin and almost did it but he failed then shincho had a thought he tried the rasingan with out the ballon and it was perfect then he tried agin with ballon and he did it rushed back and showed it to fell.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:30 pm
"Hey Shincho" Jynx said as he was devouring the meal cooked by Goku's wife, Chi-Chi, they were celebrating for winning the battles that happened, Jynx and Goku, who apparently were brothers, were in a competition to eat the most in the fastest amount of time, Jynx and him were tied at 37 bowls and counting  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:36 pm
shincho.....................................................................what the heack eek eek eek eek .  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games