Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:12 pm
she sat on his bed, "go ahead," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:16 pm
Zach sat down next to her. "Do you like rock?"  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:18 pm
"Music? of course I do! its practicly all I listen to!, what about it?" she thought that was kind of an odd question.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:22 pm
Zach smiled as he pulled out a guitar from under his bed. "I know how to play some songs."

((I don't personally know how to play the guitar, but it would be SOOOO DAMN AWESOME!!! >.>))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:26 pm
((HECK YA IT WOULD! ^ ^ i know how to play a little....))

she smiled, "will you play one for me? please?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:11 pm
Zach grinned and crossed the room, pulling open his closet revealing stacks of music. "Take your pick."  

Demonic Repentance

iKibai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:20 pm
Jon. An orphan. No matter how many times he said it, it still sounded strange. Thankfully the Judge ruled Angel as guilty, so Jon got a big inheritance (BIG), but the empty house still seemed to echo with the shots ired a few days ago. He was living comfortably, with a simple job and of course he still went to school, but the one thing he had yet to obtain, well, it wasn't really a thing, a person. He wanted Danielle. It wasn't a greed want, more like a nessecive want, like 'I can't live without this' want. She was the whole world to him, he wanted her to be protected, consoled, happy. It was his goal.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:26 pm
((I will be leaving tomorrow for my grandmothers house, since she has a tumor in her brain. Anyone who feels sorry will find a knife through their head.))  

Demonic Repentance

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:58 pm
(x(kech wont be getting on for a while)x)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:30 pm
(( crying Why not? crying ))  

Demonic Repentance

iKibai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:20 pm
(scince Kech wont be on, im gonna speed things up, sorry to ruin your sappy moment, Chaos)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:53 pm
((I know it might be alittle late but I'll join...
Username:-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Name:Shiyoki
School year:11
Discription or Pic:Shiyoki
Bio:Shiyoki is a bit emo when people label her,She is single and doesn't really talk that much because of a bad accident when she was younger. Her parents died in a bad car accident when she was five. she was adopted quickly and she doesn't really talk much. She doesn't have any friends and she really isn't really looking for some at the moment.))  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:30 am
(( I'm back. I was grounded from any and all computers for a week, the reason. I broke a rule I never knew existed. *sigh* But no! don't beleive the teenager, adults don't listen.........))

she looked at him, "why don't you choose?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:30 pm
Zach smiled before picking up "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce. He started playing. "On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light." He continued, playing perfectly.  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:40 pm
Shiyoki walked on the school campus and sighed."I'm bored already with this school.."Students looked at her and started to mummer,"Look at her!"or"Shes looks so Emo!"Shiyoki looked down and ran into the school building.Why me?...Why is it always me?...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games