Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:55 pm
Lerina smiled, glad to see someone in such a good mood, "Good evening, Kore. How are you? Oh, and congratulations on your win."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:00 pm
"Well, it seems we have no luck on that matter." She spoke while taking one more sip from her vodka. She watched around the movement of the minions and the decoration neatly formed. "Why hello Kore, congratulatons again!" She smiled at her.

( My cache betrayed me, rofl.)  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:00 pm
"Thank you Miss Lerina. I am fine for the moment and how is your boyfriend?" she sat down at the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:10 pm
"Having a bit of technical trouble but otherwise fine. I spoke with him earlier but I'm afraid he had to go for a bit."

((His computer's messing up and he's trying to fix it.))  

Eisoji

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:13 pm
(((I fail as a hostess. RL has been fairly awesome the past week or so, and as much as I love you guys and this site, I'm going to put real life happy times before virtual ones. Sorry xD. Also, I'd just like to mention that I am now capable of driving a stick shift, and that I didn't stall out once while learning. I rule. Thank you, that is all.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:25 pm
"Thank you Ars, and it is lovely to see you once again." she looked at Lerina and sighed, "I'm sorry that your boyfriend isn't here to join in the festivities..." she looked sad about Lerina's misfortunes and continued drinking the mixture of vodka and blood.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:30 pm
Lerina smiled a bit sadly and nodded, "Yes, I do wish he could be here too, but there will be other balls." She hugged the bear she'd kept on her lap all night, "And I have plenty to remind me of him until then."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:38 pm
"Other balls, and maybe fairs... Hmm. maybe a zeppelin ride... Hm..." It seemed like Ars mind had gone ablast... With creativity.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:44 pm
"Well, I am sorry but Cerberus and I are turning in for tonight. Good night my fellows." she faded into the darkness as Cerberus followed, holding a platter of cookies.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:40 pm
Lerina noticed the ball had emptied and let out a yawn. "Well if everyone's gone to bed there's no point in me being here." She yawned again, grabbed her bear and headed for the rooftops, her favored route home.  

Eisoji

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:06 am
((Congrats, Nightshayde, on achieving stick-driving status!))

"I shall...rest here. I need to meditate," she said aloud to the quiet room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:18 am
Faaiz slid into a chair with a glass of iced tea, saying to himself, "I should probably get more used to drinking blood, huh. Tea is so addictive." He noticed Barbarella sitting in her meditative state, and quieted to avoid disturbing her peace.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:46 am
Deadly slipped into the chair next to Faaiz. "No worries, I too enjoy tea. Also wine. Probably a bit more than I should. I get tipsy pretty quickly." She grinned. "Anyway, what color Long-Stem Rose would you like?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:03 pm
Faaiz's eyes widened. "Oh… I thought I'd lost my chance to choose… But I'll gladly accept. So, in that case… A white rose, I think. Thank you so much." He kissed her hand softly, then chuckled lightly. "Will you be needing the bouquet back?"  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:55 pm
Deadly laughed and said, "Of course not, that's your's to keep!"

(((Is it just me, or are white roses not in the cash shop anymore?)))

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff