Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:16 pm
The woman crying tried to compose herself as seong approached *Whif* "A-Are you from the G-G-Guild?" she stuttered out as composed as possible.

"Not too shabby" dreccas said with a grin, lets get back shall we, don't wanna keep whats-is-face waitin" he said and headed toward the control room.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:22 pm
The scout nodded and put it away and headed to the control room. When they got back sazabi was there and was waiting, "hmm, so how did it go?" he asked.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:27 pm
Seong Mina nodded. "Yeah. I'm Seong Mina, and my friend is Talim."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:36 pm
"Here" dreccas said, handing him the cargo "And this too" he said, handing him a blue-cryslized disk, containing the memory on-board the ship "This is everything that was on the ship, took what information was on it, whether or not it'll be useful or not not sure, but couldn't have it fall into the hands of the enemy yea?" he said with a wave over his shoulder "Good hunting, see ya round"

The woman nodded "Well then, you've got to kill him! He's a monster of a man!! He took my house, my kids, and my husband! All burned alive!!" she said, and began weeping again "His names Aborhi Dyrinum Kill him please!"

First Mark!

User Image  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:41 pm
Sazabi looked at it then at him, "hey what about your reward" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Seong Mina smiled. "Don't worry... I will avenge them for you." She handed the woman a dagger. "Use this to protect yourself if someone else tries something." She walked away before the woman could say anything.

Talim smiled. "Got the info, Mi-na-chan?"

Seong Mina nodded and relayed the information.  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:56 pm
"Consider it a good will project, from our kingdom to yours, but, as far as rewards go" he said as he pulled out the pocket radio "This doesnt do half bad, those robots seem pretty helpful" he said with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:43 am
"ok.. um come to me if you need anydifferent ones.. i guess" he said, " and if you really need it you can call fleets in and airstrikes and my or by friend nightingale." he nodded.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:25 am
She sighed and sat down with a book. "So.......is there anything exiting to do??" She burried her nose in the book, it made no sence to her. In her mind it was actually quite stupid. But she read it anyway...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:19 pm
"Patience, just gotta wait till the oprotunity presents itself" Slayer said as he leaned back "Any good assassin knows when to wait and when to take action" he said as he sat down not too far from her

Dreccas nodded "I'll keep that in mind" he said with a smile as he walked away "If ya ever need help again, you know who to call" He said waving over his shoulder.

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:46 pm
"There has to be something to do. Its completely boring." She sighed, "so, whats your story? how'd you get here?" She put the book aside and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:10 pm
Talim sensed their target. She whispered, "I want to take him on, Mina-chan." The other girl nodded. Talim walked out bravely, flourishing her weapons.  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:09 pm
((sorry chaos, i'm making these tests, actual tests, you'll hafta get into a battle with me ^_^ btw... you just killed an inocent man in a hat))

Slayer looked at her, a little surprised at first but the smiled "Well, can't really say how i found the guild, well, not yet anyway, but i'd been gone from town a while, needed a place to stay and these guys put me up. Been helpin em out since." he said, as if it was as simple as that "Everyone who ends up here, has his own way of gettin here, take Krad over there for instance, he just showed up one day, two days later, he'd already ranked faster than anyone else, i think he just stays as Cutthroat because he likes the sound of it" he said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:11 pm
((*Grumbles, edits post*))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:14 pm
She smiled back, "why is Om-In so interested in me? I'm just a bounty hunter. Nothin' special." She sighed, "this book is retarded, ever read it?" She held up a book entitled History of France.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games