Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Rosalie just stood, Emmett holding her back slightly. She still didn't like the idea of these people. They were a threat, and she didn't take kindly to threats to herself, her husband, or her family, no matter how much she disliked some members of it.

Emmett's grin subsided, noticing that no one was paying attention to him anyway, although he was probably the most intimidating creature present, considering his size and his strength. Emmett looked down at Rosalie. "How are you doing, Rose?" he asked sweetly, putting his chin on her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 am
Carlisle walked up behind Esme and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Hello lovely. Did I hear you where taking Bella hunting? His eyes twinkled as he remembered the first time he took Esme hunting.

Esme nodded and gave a small smile.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:41 pm
Bella sighed, she looked at Esme and asked her, "When do you want to leave?"

Edward heard Ron's thought, and replied quickly, "Yes, you're right. I can read your head. In fact, I heard everything you said, and let me remind you that you have a girlfriend already." This time, his stare was cold and scary.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Ron's immediate thought was 'yeah, so...?' but he instantly felt bad about it. Ron laughed at Edward and his scary form. "You think you're the scariest mythical creature I've seen? Sorry, but you'd be a bit low on my list of terrifying beasts."  

6vampire6mistress6

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:50 pm
"His top one is Aragog, he was a talking spider, and I have to agree with Ron," Hermione said. "If you try to attack, you'd be sorry, but rather than start a fight we could disappear in the blink of an eye."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:47 pm
Esme shook her head as the children bickered. Well...we could leave righ tnow, and be back tomorrow night, yes? Esme suggested.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:54 pm
Emmett released Rosalie and stepped in front of Edward. "Come on, guys, chill out. Just calm down," Emmett said.

Rosalie pouted but looked at both Harry and Ron. She figured that the spider must have been pretty frightening to them, but when Edward, Emmett, or Jasper got mad, the three of them could take the magically blessed people down in a heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:20 pm
Edward heard Rosalie's thoughts, and ignoring Emmet, he said, "You know, for once, I agree with you Rose...I don't trust them, and Spiders don't scare me." Edward looked around in Ron's thoughts and found out something pretty funny, "Unlike you, a human who have extra magical abilities of being a wizard, and yet is still scared of spiders." He chuckled darkly.

Bella heard what Esme said, but she stepped in front of Edward and Rosalie too, saying, "Edward, Rosalie, please! These are our friends...." Bella glanced apologetlically at Hermione and Ron. Bella said in a voice so quickly that only the vampires heard her, "There is nothing dangerous about them, please! It's not like they're werewolves...even though werewolves aren't even dangerous...Ginny, Hermione, and they're friends aren't a threat!!!" Bella pleaded desperately, hoping they won't start a fight.

WineChan

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:57 pm
"Idiots," Alice muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:31 pm
Rosalie said nothing, just stood there. She looked to Emmett who was still standing in front of Edward just in case. "Bella," Rosalie said coldly, "I refuse to take part in attacking them because I have kept to the lifestyle I chose long ago. However, at the moment, I don't know whether to see them as a threat or not. It's not my decision whether they stay with us or not. That is Carlisle's and Esme's choice. I don't like the idea, but will keep to my word. However, should in the near future they become a threat, I will not allow it to hurt my family or husband." Rosalie walked over to Emmett, her arms crossed over her chest.

Emmett wrapped an arm around Rosalie's waist. He kissed the top of her head. "I agree with you, Rose," he cooed, "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to any of us. I promise."  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:54 pm
"Actually, I would have said a dementor was the worst. You're nothing compared to one of those... you think you're a big man now? Alright then, why don't you come to our world and just stroll up to one. Maybe it will have lunch with you if ask it nicely," Ron sneered. "And you think you have a werewolf problem HERE?" He laughed. "They're all unchecked everywhere in our world. I'd like to see you have a go with Fenrir."
Instinctively, Ron had drawn his wand and stood so that Hermione was behind him.
He'd heard that all you had to do for a vampire was dice it up and burn it. Sectum Sempra and Lacarnum Inflamari should do the trick...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:53 am
Carlisle cleared his throat and looked at everyone. "I see we are having a bit of an issue here. Esme, Bella, you may leave now. Rose, Emmett, would you mind waiting for me in the car? Edward, I'd like a talk with you." Carlisle walked into Starbucks and waited for Edward to fallow.

Esme grabbed Bella's hand and quickly started walking to where the car was left.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:11 am
Emmett nodded and led Rosalie to the car. Rose looked back at the Starbucks where Carlisle and Edward were, but Emmett kept her moving forward. "Come on, Rose," he said quickly enough so only she could hear.

Rosalie looked down to the ground until she got in the car. She drew her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She smiled at Emmett half heartedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:59 pm
Alice sighed. "I'm sorry that some of my siblings instincts,pigheadedness, and vanity got in the way of our shopping trip. Oh, and Mr. Weasley, the spells you're planning won't work, and will only make everyone uncomfortable. you see, we don't have blood to spill. No, I can't read your mind, just the future."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:42 pm
(sorry all, I got grounded, but I'm back!!!)

Ginny and Harry watched the other vampires leave, and then turned to Alice.

"Um, Alice," Ginny slowly spoke, "what would happen if... well... suppose a vampire bit a witch or wizard..."

"Don't you dare touch her!" Harry bellowed getting between them.

"Sorry.... I was just thinking about it..." Ginny mumbld embarassed.

"Please excuse her, she's a bit random, and I appologise for my other friend here, please excuse us." Harry said, trying to steer things in a more calm direction.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games