Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 am
IGmangachick
Hey, I'm IG-chan heart .

I love reading, writting and roleplaying, otherwise I wouldn't be here. sweatdrop My friends think I'm nuts, I'm in love with hundreds of hot anime characters, I have my own guild which needs more love from me but I have a tendency to forget about it and... well, I talk a lot.

As far as me in real life, I'm a dork. Sports, sure, but when I'm not out kicking my soccer ball around or shooting hoops with the team, I'm usually reading a good book like Memoirs of a Geisha, writting up some crazy new story, roleplaying or sitting infront of the 52 inch downstairs and enjoying some final fantasy.

And despite my ranting, I have to ask the same as Alex, I don't even have my interests posted. (at least, I don't think I do...)

Hi, IG-chan!
I think you DO have your Interests posted. xD Not on your profile if someone looks at it, but if you search it in the "Community" thing, you'll see it. wink In addition, I saw some of your RP posts in Barton Town, and you seemed like a great RPer! By the way, nice poems on your profile. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 am
Otu-chan. You're quite lucky then. I just edited my profile hours earlier.

YourModernWitch

Lucillienne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 am
Hooo! Thanks for the invite! Those interests sure are mighty strong in searching for people. But how would you know if the people in those interests are literate, dawhaw. rofl

I'm Lucillienne but you can call me Luci! I definitely like doing all of the things that were posted in the poll. Yep, you betcha'! And lots more if that means anything.

Oh, in case I might forget to mention it, I'm a grammar Nazi (oh no!). I won't correct anyone though, dahaha. It's more like, I hope people can understand that I'm not very good at tolerating fragmented sentences, especially during RPs.

I look forward to RPing with you all here! I'd love to write stuff but people have told me they'd rather stick forks in their eyes (I'm too cheesy, the horror!) domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 am
Lucillienne
Hooo! Thanks for the invite! Those interests sure are mighty strong in searching for people. But how would you know if the people in those interests are literate, dawhaw. rofl

I'm Lucillienne but you can call me Luci! I definitely like doing all of the things that were posted in the poll. Yep, you betcha'! And lots more if that means anything.

Oh, in case I might forget to mention it, I'm a grammar Nazi (oh no!). I won't correct anyone though, dahaha. It's more like, I hope people can understand that I'm not very good at tolerating fragmented sentences, especially during RPs.

I look forward to RPing with you all here! I'd love to write stuff but people have told me they'd rather stick forks in their eyes (I'm too cheesy, the horror!) domokun domokun

Oh, true...how would I know if everyone is literate? sweatdrop Oops... xD;; Anyhow, I guess I got lucky? And even if I didn't, I would love to help teach others to be literate, or at least, work on it/practice. wink This guild DOES offer tutoring, after all.

Aw... I sometimes like cheesiness. mrgreen It depends on what kind of cheesy though. xD Sometimes, my writing gets cheesy too. It depends.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:25 pm
Sweetness. But I just looked in my account info and it didn't have anything filled in... that's odd. OH well, I feel special to have been picked off of Barton Town. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:42 am
Sweetness! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:45 pm
Hiya. Chahklat here.

I'm a writer, reader, and critique.

I also RP which is why I'm here. smile

There isn't much to tell ya.

Like many, I'm obsessed with Anime and love Manga.

Anyway, Fantasy and Action are some of my favorite RP.

Oh yea, I'm an avid reader of interracial romance. I hope
to be a major author in that genre one day.

Dat's bout it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:22 am
Hello, and welcome, Chahklat! ^_^ I am so glad to have you join us in our guild~! Please read all the stickies and announcements. Oh, and please add the guild mule to your friendslist. ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 am
I'm back from the Senior Leader's Course.

WOOT. =D

The most hardcore six weeks of my life, and it felt like I just started it when I left.

Then again, they did say: "SLC is not six weeks. It is forever."

Then again, they did say: "We are the freaking trees!"

Among other things. I'm not allowed to tell you most of the traditions, seeing as most of you aren't SLC grads. (There are no more SLC Course Cadets at the moment. It's a summer course that just finished.)

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
^ (If you know what this means, you know not to spill the secret ;P) ^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:38 pm
I have no idea what that last part meant...  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

iRemlap

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:32 pm
hi im hikaru333 and i love to write i received a PM saying i need to make a post in a special place...so i hope this is the right place...^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Awesome, yes, you're in the right place(:

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:49 am
Hi, and welcome! biggrin Yes, you're in the right place. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 am
Hello all. Janice the light here, but you may call me Janice, Jan, light...whatever. *Shrugs* I would have posted here earlier, but my dad went and broke his heel, so it's been rather hectic for a while...  

Janice the light

Gracious Fairy

10,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 am
Aw...I hope your dad gets better soon!

And hi! biggrin By the way, I love your avatar! It's very...angelic. ^_^  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games