Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:09 pm
aizen guessing his thoughts jumping a trap planted i the ground: yea not every vamp and lycian share a hate that strong for each other  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:17 pm
Aridas followed her steps, carfully, ready to be able to turn into bats at the suddeniest moment if need be to avoid a trap.
"I've never met one." he admitted. "their existance is pretty depressing. I mean, humans have enough trouble with just vampires."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:23 pm
aizen climbing stairs upwards towards the surface after what had seemed like hours: my brother is one... they r as depressing as much as vamps can be some times...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:28 pm
Aridas laughed.
"vampires are pretty depressing...I don't know how that can be possible."

[well it's that time of night again- i've got to get to sleep >< lol see you later :3]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:41 pm
aizen snorts bashing her shoulder against a pillar of stone: ud be suprised... the stone gave way under her pressure and moved open enough for them to slide by once he was out aizen slid it back into place they had entered the deepest heart of the black romanian forests... the place of death...  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:11 am
Aridas edged trhough the dark forests, his senses alert for danger.
"What are thes egusy like - the ones we're going to meet, I mean."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:35 pm
aizen checking the stone and then leads the way again for u to follow her hand on her whip absently: they have all the more personality of a poisoned snake... both r equally deadly and dangerous... one with a quick temper the other with a distant silent disposition  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:42 pm
"Fun." Aridas said sarcastically. "You know, I dont' think I have eve rcme across a cheerful, happy-go-lucky vampire, do you know that? That speaks volumes about our race, don't you think?" He laughed softly and somewhat bitterly to himself.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:50 pm
aizen laughs climbing a hill that was almost straight up using the roots of the trees as a helper: im the happest vamp other than my sister that ull ever meet im srry u dnt find dead humor funny  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:04 pm
"black humor's just fine." he said, following her up the climb. "But, no offense, you're a pretty tragic figure- all in all. Your history is, at least. No vampire is part of a family with 2.4 children, living happily and growing up a well balance individual."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:06 pm
aizen turns around to help him up the last bit of it and then points down the hill towards a medevil style castle in the distance as the rain started: over hill down yonder is the palace of screams the place we will find out princes of death and corruption come onward we must go

aizen jumps down over the hill which was now slicked by the rain hitting the one part she gave the apperence of surf the muddy hill side she looks back at him and waves him down: come on! *she runs towards the castle the storm building*  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:09 pm
Aridas looked at it doubtfully and then shifted into bats. He flew over to where Aizen was, circled her a few times and then transformed back.
“there are never any places called : ‘the castle of fluffy bunnies and sunshine’- is there?” he laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:12 pm
aizen in his mind as she was running up the stairs hidden by the last of the trees: not true the family that lived nxt to me was an odd happy bunch of vamps the kids got changed after the parents died but they were happy from the start  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:21 pm
"Fair enough, then." Aridas smirked and followed her as best he could, shifting into bats for the more difficult terrain or when she rushe dtoo far ahead of him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:33 pm
aizen slowing her pace as they started to walk up the stairs laughing slightly: ur really slow u no? for a vamp anyway who suppostedly killed one of draculas former pets

aizen straightened her sword and stood tall and regionally hand resting on the whip hilt and she pushed open the doors and from the darkness voices and shadowed figures greeted them

voice 1: y look its aizen the tratior

voice 2: oh wait was the spy of a thousand masks?

together: forgive us aizen ur name seems to slip our minds

voice 2: hault my friend who walks beside u liek he is ur equal?

voice1: does he need to be reminded his place? *hears sword being drawn slightly*

aizen bends over slightly in a rush position hand already on her sword: brothers of the cult he is my equal and should be treated with respect

together: for now he will be *the sword is replaced inits sheath*  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games