Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 pm
"Hm..I think we're doing the Egyptians, Greeks, and Chinese-ancient of course!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:45 pm
Sounds great! Are we going to go into the Irish and English as well?  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:56 pm
"Oh! Good idea. We'll talk about why the Stone Henge is there- thank you Summer!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm
Katie wanders outside onto the grounds. She is amazed by the beauty of the school she has missed so much over the summer. (not that she did a lot of wandering as an elf) She sits by a nice tree alone and takes out her sketch book. Since arriving, she hasn't had much time to draw, paint, or write. Feeling deprived of the arts, she takes out a pencil and begins to draw the people she sees in the distance.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:54 am
Successfully drawing the castle, Katie puts her sketch book to the side and looks around to make sure no one is watching her. She takes a large, dusty book out and sets it in front of her. When she opens the book, the slight breeze sends the dust whirling around her, making Katie cough. "Now, let's see what we can find," she says. She flips through the moldy pages and finds an old map in the book. She skims over it, knowing that this is what she is looking for. She begins to sketch the map onto a blank sheet of paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:27 pm
*Summer notices Katie from the corner of her eye while taking to Sam, and decides to go see what her friend is up to. She walk around the back to hide behind the tree Katie is leaning against, and then peers her head around it. Ever so quietly she leans forward, over Katie's shoulder*
WHATCHA DOIN? mrgreen *she says/shouts*

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:57 pm
Katie jumps and slams the book shut. "Nothing.*cough* What's up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm
*Summer gets the sense that Katie is hiding something...*
Ooooooooooh secrets! Are you doing something bad? *she asks in a innocent toddler-like voice*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:35 pm
Sam looks over at a girl- She thought her name was Katie, drawing in a big ole book. Sam walks over to her since Summer did, maybe she'll meet some one new!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 pm
"Nothing necessarily bad................. Just, something mysterious. I'm looking for something in Hogwarts, but I don't think it's here. Hello, your name is Sam right?" Katie asks as she sees someone new walk towards herself and Summer.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 pm
*Summer feels important being able to introduce two of her friends to each other.*
Katie this is Sam, Sam this is Katie.
Sam is the History of Magic teacher (but when she is teaching I have to call her Professor Algorith). Maybe she will know what you are searching for?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 am
"Maybe, but what I'm searching for is based purely on a legend. If I'm right, I'll tell you, but if I'm wrong then I'll probably get into huge trouble. (not with the mods, but just in general) This book says that there is an extra chamber in the dungeons and I'm going to go see what it is." Katie says in a whisper. She gets up and stuffs the sketchbook into her messenger bag. " I think it will take me a while to find it though. The dungeons are huge, and it could be anywhere." With that Katie says goodbye and walks off the the corridors.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 am
Bye...?
*Summer looks confused for a moment, then decides to chase after Katie and see if she can help, but Katie was too fast for her, and so she turned back to Sam.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:04 pm
"Yes it is. What house are you in?" Sam asked.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 am
Sorry sam, she left, but lets go follow her, I can get you into the dungeons no sweat. (Normally you can get down there anytime when classes are open, but they won't be til later.)

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games