Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Kat leaned against the bookshelf, picking up a book at random and flipping through it gently. She looked up at Johnny. "So what do you read?" she asked.
Jesse looked at her, trying to read her features.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:27 pm
"Everything. I have something you may like at my house." Johnny picked up a stack of books.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:47 pm
"I thought we were avoiding each others' houses for the time being," Kat said, looking up at him with a smirk and holding the book she had picked across her chest with crossed arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:44 pm
Johnny took her book. "My treat."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:47 pm
"Thanks Johnny," Kat said with a smile. "Can I tell you a secret? It's about my name."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:01 pm
Johnny walked up to the checkout counter."sure."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:13 pm
"Well, first off, my first name was originally Kevan, I was an Irish immigrant to Italy. I was betrothed to Giovanni, an Italian aristocrat. The marriage was going to make my family rich, but I wasn't killed just because his father didn't like me. I was killed because I had a man's name. It was a shame in Europe during my time. I was disgraced and ultimately killed. When Aro saved me, I thought of the first female name to tell him that came to my mind. I've been Katherine ever since," Kat said in a hushed voice. She'd never told anyone, not even Jesse, why she had been called Kat for all those years. Her name had never technically been Katherine, but it's what she had said and it had stuck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:29 pm
"Which would you rather be called?" Johnny asked paying for the books.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:44 pm
"Kat," she said quietly. "I just wanted you to know what actually happened to me. I've never told anyone about that before today."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:12 pm
Johnny looked at Kat. "Your secret is safe with me."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:15 pm
"Thanks," she mumbled and kissed his cheek lightly. Kat was blushing for some odd reason and she couldn't even place why, but she was. Just barely turning pink, and she didn't even know how she managed to blush without blood pumping through her veins.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:29 pm
"Are ready?" Johnny asked.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:35 pm
"Yup," she said with a smile, going back to her regular height. "Where to now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:41 pm
"Well, I have to head home to find the thing for you. You can wait or come up with me." Johnny said heading to the car.  

The Original Syn

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:05 pm
Kate blushed under Jesse's stare. She stared down at her hands.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games