Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Leudwig

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:05 pm
NAME: Amalthea Claire Leudwig, or Frodo, Theodore, or Schmendrina.
ABOUT ME: There are very few things that do not interest me. I know that my future lies with art. I am a vegetarian and have been so for two years now. I am the youngest of a family of six children. I can be a little anti-social and shy, but for the most part I like people.
PETS: A German shepherd named Kawaii and a Pomeranian named Pippa. Both were abandoned/abused before we rescued them from the shelter.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read books of all kind. I write free verse poetry and am experienced in just about every art media.
CURRENT PATH: Undecided/eclectic.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested since I was eight and picked up a book on witchcraft.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 am
NAME: Raquel (you can also call me Sky, Rogue, Rocky or Aura.)
ABOUT ME: Um......about me......well.....I like roleplaying (alot) and I get obsessed with things really easly. My friends think I have ADHD but I don't. I like alot of different music but I hate contery music. I love videogames and I have a strong belief in vampires. People call me a vampire wanna-be but im not. I would like to be a vampire, just not forever.
PETS: none
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Roleplaying, Gaiaonline, Videogames, Vampires, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Wars, Witchcraft, Wiccans
CURRENT PATH: Unknown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for 4-5 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I like the taste of blood.  

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Dyepaintballer17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 pm
NAME: Kevin
ABOUT ME:
PETS:
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I one to be in the Air Force when I grow up
CURRENT PATH: to learn
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since I met my girlfriend a few weeks ago
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm
NAME: Sammy
ABOUT ME: This year is my senior year in high school. I have a fiance and the greatest friends.
PETS: Black kitty named Wacko and a little puppy named Chica wink
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Drawing, Anime/Manga, Gaming, Singing, Dancing, Photography, Reading, Researching, Filming
CURRENT PATH: undecided
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 7 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have been interested since I was 11 and I have an Encyclopedia of Witchcraft, Wicca, and Neo-Paganism. I use Ouija boards, and I want a teacher on Gaia (anyone with lots of knowledge feel free to step to the plate I'm hungry for knowledge)

SammyInsanity

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 pm
NAME: Evangeline Pelagia Cynthia Pamuya
ABOUT ME: I read a lot, I smile a lot, I cook AND eat a lot, I swim a lot, I've got a boyfriend I've been with for about 8 months, I'm pretty sure I love him. I'm going to be a Sophmore in High School next year.
PETS: 2 dogs, Malcolm and Martin
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Swimming, Cooking...boys XD
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan/Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since late May
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Uhm...I'm generally a nice person...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:04 am
NAME:Asia
ABOUT ME:Usually I'm a quiet person but I can be pretty random. I love my music
PETS:A female Chihuahua named Cody, a male narcissistic bird named Birdy.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I like to read, listen to music [[ Metal, Rock, J-rock, Trance, Techno, Classical ]], I love rain.
CURRENT PATH:Unknown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:A year or two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:My mom used to be a Catholic she was a Medium and a Healer[[ Now she is Christian. ]]. o: , I don't like rap much, and I'm half Black and half Puerto Rican, visiting my profile can give you lag with it's awesome randomness. I am Christian and I highly believe in the paranormal and supernatural. ;D  

Tsuzurei

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

EstellaHanzatsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 am
NAME: I'd like to be Refered to as Estella.
ABOUT ME: I am pretty new at this. I have wanted to study paganism and witchcraft since i was quite young but wasn't allowed to because of my mother. i am super nice, open minded, and artistic. I love art and fashion. and i am a bit of a nerdy hippy.
PETS: 2 cats (summer and dice) a rabbit (ribbon aka bunbun) and a dog (Taza).
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, graphic design, fashion design, hanging out, reading, music, photography, jrock and visual kei. . . other. . .
CURRENT PATH: I am not fully aware of all the paths yet but i think soliary pagan? . ...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About 6 months...
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: My mom actually still doesn't approve of my studying paganism. this is why she doesn't know. I am actually using a false name, the name of one of my alter-ego characters that my mom doesn't know about.
I feel that my mom would not accept this at all but i will tell her. . . once I've moved out. after highschool. only 1 more year to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 am
Tsubasa_girl
NAME:Asia
ABOUT ME:Usually I'm a quiet person but I can be pretty random. I love my music
PETS:A female Chihuahua named Cody, a male narcissistic bird named Birdy.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I like to read, listen to music [[ Metal, Rock, J-rock, Trance, Techno, Classical ]], I love rain.
CURRENT PATH:Unknown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:A year or two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:My mom used to be a Catholic she was a Medium and a Healer[[ Now she is Christian. ]]. o: , I don't like rap much, and I'm half Black and half Puerto Rican, visiting my profile can give you lag with it's awesome randomness. I am Christian and I highly believe in the paranormal and supernatural. ;D

I am also half black. but my other half is italian. My half sister is half black half puerto rican though.  

EstellaHanzatsu

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 am
NAME: Remmy
PETS: Rabbit
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, Reading and Drawing
CURRENT PATH: Paganism/Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nope  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:02 am
NAME: Kisa
ABOUT ME: I like the Japanese culture, and I love animals.
PETS: Dog - Sandy Cats - Baguria, Nyx (I named her, she is my little kitten, so cute!), Batman, Toby, and Emma, and fish
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, Playing videogames, cooking, playing with my friends, talking on the phone, and helping peopel. I love Japanese food.
CURRENT PATH: Very spiritual, and wiccan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: My mother raised me, teaching me. Until she did bad stuff to me.... >.<
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love helping people.

I am 84% Irish, and the rest is Cherokee Indian. biggrin You can't really tell that, only my Irish side. lol. I'm quite pale. biggrin

I am "gothic" if you had to put me into a sterotype, but I don't do any bad things. I hate it when people judge me like that.

I am in a coven, and I am the Lady. biggrin The Lord is my love, whom I was his P.E before.  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

Venra Axel Prey

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:17 am
NAME biggrin iamond(my chosen name) but call me Raven, Rave, or Dai
ABOUT ME: weird, im against animal cruelty but like meat(its so they didnt die in vain....what i keep telling myself)
PETS:a singular shi-tzu dog
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:manga, art, random facts(such as; DID U KNOW THAT TO MAKE A FUR COAT THEY SKIN THE ANIMAL ALIVE?! ANTI-FUR!!!!!
CURRENT PATH:solitary witch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:awhile, just recently initiated
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:my school classifies wicca and paganism as a form of cult.IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 am
NAME: Elizabeth
ABOUT ME: I'm a bit sarcastic at times, I'm a nice person, I'm always curious about something, And I have odd fascinations and hobbies.
PETS: 4 Cats, I'm probably gonna grow up to be one of those crazy cat ladies you hear about.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Smelling things, Writing, Drawing, And much much more.
CURRENT PATH: Not sure.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A few years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Err... If you have any questions, I'm sure you can ask them. But for now, I can't think of anything else.

Anraleth

Invisible Friend

12,515 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

YaNameGame

Aged Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 am
NAME:
Kotomi

ABOUT ME:
I am a striving musician trying to find others to be in a band with. I am
also in my school's marching band :3 I love it! Besides the fact that music
plays a huge part of my life, I love to read books in my spare time (when
I feel like it xD) Harry Potter and LoTR literally owns my heart <3. I also
like to bake, rofl, random. That's all I can think of...

PETS:
I don't have any, anymore.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Playing guitar, marching band, elves, magick, studying Wicca, hanging w/
friends, reading, fanfiction, yaoi, video games,

CURRENT PATH:
My current path is to take part of A Year and A Day to study Wicca and
fully convert to the Wicca religion and not be one of those who "claim"
themselves to be Wiccan after a day of reading through articles online.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
I have always been interested in the Wicca religion for about 4 years.
Just recently I've decided to take it to the next level and start converting.

I'm hoping other Wiccans in this guild can help me with my studies!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 pm
NAME:
Donta
ABOUT ME:
I'm crazy, laid-back, and advanturous. I'm quite weird and I am Bi. I'm open about myself but you have to ask the right questions. I'm a bit lazy so I need to take one more class in high school to graduate. I love to hang out and bake. I love magic.
PETS:
Fish and birds, none of which is mine. I love dogs and wanna own a Grey Wolf (Thats a bred of wolfs, they do come in different colors.)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Alot yet not much
CURRENT PATH:
I call it Chaotic Wiccan But it did start out as and kinda is mainly Wiccan with my own twist.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
Studying for about 4 years but have been intrested for all of my life and have show to have strong powers sesitivity to spirits.
I have a bad habit of playing games with people and their emotions. I love to push people past their breaking points so that they get stronger. I love to use magic and help other people learn of the magic within them. I learn from my past lives and use knowledge within me as well as that which surrounds me. People have a hard time believeing what I have to tell themm even if I explain how I know this.
ONE THING THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW: I added this one incase anyone wish to talk to me so now I'ma say one thing that most people don't know nor will believe. There is other ralmes out there and creatures can cross from them. Another ralme is almost like another world but it is realy another space in total.

Kuroshikaru

x-moon-x-daughter-x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 am
K, lets see... i Think introduced myself on the other one but i hardly ever talked when i did anyway 0.0

NAME: Moony, Moon (for gaia) my real name only goes out to people i know
ABOUT ME: im a les/bi i dont really no for sure, but seeing as im with a girl right now and extremely happy i've been going with les razz i love harry potter and twilight (i got into both before they were big) though dont expect me to spaz over them, i passed that stage and im not into the fangirls annoy the s*** out of me. i like different types of music it really depends on my mood. im currently obsessed with maroon 5 (sweetest goodbye makes me think of my gf smile ), daughtry's new cd (life after you, september especially) staind, and the once soundtrack (i can play falling slowly on guitar biggrin )
PETS: .... currently.... i have Beowulf but im about to loose him cuz im moving out sad
but the upside is im gonna have jynx (or jynxer smile ) the most hyper golden retreiver ive known, sasha the most annoying kitty in the world (she meows alot), and zim, the stoner kitty razz
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: playing guitar, reading, talking or hanging with my friends, walking through the woods in my backyard (soon to be replaced by the graveyard or country side when i move), wandering through nature... i used to talk to the trees when i walked
CURRENT PATH: eclectic neo-pagan i'd guess, though im not sure i can tell exactly what i want to follow just yet
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested in the religion for 2 years and i've tried getting any study in in that time that i could, though i've always believed that there is magic in the world.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: my mother is insane and my brothers are idiots, but my life is actually pretty happy right now i'd say biggrin i am absolute best buddies with christians and my gf is christian and we can have long religious conversations with out Too much awkwardness

oh. and i like to use smileys alot 0.0

so anyway you can pm me if you have any questions, i love to talk to people smile and from what i hear from my friends i give very good advice that i should sometimes follow myself

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games