Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:32 pm
As I posted in the Incubator, I'm headed to Florida with the hubby to visit our older son. We haven't seen him since he moved at the end of May (but have talked to him at least two or three times a week). We'll be leaving very early tomorrow (Friday... *groan* I'm not an early bird) and will be back late Sunday night. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 pm
User Image

♪ Have a nice trip, Willa.

Hey, who wants to see what the company I work at does?

I've made some crappy videos with my cell phone to show you guys what I work with. We sell this kind of industrial printers and several kind of equipments for sign-making.

I haven't editted the videos yet (I don't even know how to do that well, but I'll edit them later to post the rest of them).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNM-wXeT2wA

This one shows a UV printer for rigid substracts from HP and plotters.

I'll post the other ones later ♫

Love is an epic level challenge…

User Image

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shane Forestdweller

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 pm
Willa-Wisp
As I posted in the Incubator, I'm headed to Florida with the hubby to visit our older son. We haven't seen him since he moved at the end of May (but have talked to him at least two or three times a week). We'll be leaving very early tomorrow (Friday... *groan* I'm not an early bird) and will be back late Sunday night. biggrin
See yah Willa!! I hope you have a good trip!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:37 pm
User Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdxndcn4V4

This is a cutting table from Axyz. You just trace the vector file at the computer and it cuts the drawing perfectly into wood, aluminium, acrylic, iron, etc. We were cutting these adorable miniature wood chairs to distribute as samples for the clients.

There's another cutting table from Esko that does the same thing, but for softer materials, as cardboard, paper, styrofoam, acrylic, polypropylene, etc.
We were cutting Shrek pictures to give as samples (we printed the image in self adhesive vinyl with the plotters, than we applied it on rigid material and cut it). Sorry, as I said, none of the videos were editted and they were made with a cell phone, I just wanted to show them to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG3v1wbwj-M
And the final result:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwOFsBm7Fg8

User Image

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:58 am
The date have been set!

20th of August at 3pm it will happen!

I'm getting my tattoo! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:41 am
Well, I'm sorry that I hadn't kept in touch with everyone this past week or so.. I thought the boy and I would have been able to work things out, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I should have taken your advice and got the hell outta dodge while I could. Long story short, he kicked me out, and now staying with his friend and girlfriend temporarily.. I've been trying to get in touch with a friend whom I've known for over 20 years. She said she'd talk to her husband about it. I hadn't heard from her since. Either she's afraid to tell me he said no, or that she just wants to avoid me. I know I'm a burden to everyone I live with, but she could just tell me the truth. I'm a big girl and can handle more than my share of bad news. Hell, I nearly hyperventilated after seeing my now-ex come home after 13 hours of being missing, take some condoms, then go right back out the door to the girlfriend he stayed with the night before (she was waiting in her car). After that, one would think I should be able to handle the worst of anything. ._.

I hate having to rely on others when I need them the most, but I don't know what my other options are. I can't stay in this town. I only stayed here for the boy. ._.

So.. If you all don't see or hear from me for a long time, chances are that I've moved on, without computer access. I'm gonna miss you guys. *sigh*  

Sapphire Seven

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 pm
MY SIS CAME HOME TODAY!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:38 am
*blinks* my former best friend, the jerk, is going to be engaged to my other former friend as soon as he gets the ring and picks a date. O_O

.....eh? ....... *isn't sure how to feel aside from totally utterly indescribably shocked because no other friends of hers have been engaged before*  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:22 pm
aecy
*blinks* my former best friend, the jerk, is going to be engaged to my other former friend as soon as he gets the ring and picks a date. O_O

.....eh? ....... *isn't sure how to feel aside from totally utterly indescribably shocked because no other friends of hers have been engaged before*

*stares*
I have no idea how to feel either.....you ain't alone.
Well, at least they are both former best friends. The worst is when the former gets engaged to one that still is your friend..............
And my neighbor just got engaged, no idea how to feel for her either as I haven't been around a wedding since I was 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:15 pm
bd004
aecy

*stares*
I have no idea how to feel either.....you ain't alone.
Well, at least they are both former best friends. The worst is when the former gets engaged to one that still is your friend..............
And my neighbor just got engaged, no idea how to feel for her either as I haven't been around a wedding since I was 3.
oh... wow... I didn't think of... *gulp* wedding?
will I be invited? ... prolly... or... not? idk.
I have no idea what terms the friendship is on because I just... eh. there wasn't an official "end" I just stopped really associating aside from the occasional convo at church. sweatdrop
and I never really stopped being friends with her, that friendship just faded too... not that I was ever close to her in the first place.
*sighs* oh well, I'll deal no matter what. I shouldn't be freaking out like this....... It's just..... I've known this guy since I was 10 and he's someone who you would think would be the last guy on the planet to end up getting a girl and getting married..... and it's just really really really really weird.  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Shane Forestdweller

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:30 pm
My laptop keyboard has been really screwed up for a while, so I've been using a USB keyboard. Today Mom told me she would take it to get checked out and hopefully fixed. That's good news, but there's bad news too. I won't be on much until I get it back, because our home computer sucks. I won't be able to chat anyway, cause this computer is just too slow. It will probably only be a day or two until I'm back on like normal. So, bye till then!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:37 pm
Voice Of The Forest
My laptop keyboard has been really screwed up for a while, so I've been using a USB keyboard. Today Mom told me she would take it to get checked out and hopefully fixed. That's good news, but there's bad news too. I won't be on much until I get it back, because our home computer sucks. I won't be able to chat anyway, cause this computer is just too slow. It will probably only be a day or two until I'm back on like normal. So, bye till then!

aww buh bye for now!  

Divine Ishtar

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:15 pm
Goodness, I've been missing the updates to the news thread!
Sapphire - I hope all works out, and with computer access!
Aecy - *gasp* agrees with beady that at least they are all former folks.
Shane - I hope the days fly by and you're back with us soon, with a nice happy working laptop!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:04 pm
Voice Of The Forest
Hmmm...maybe I was too hasty....I revoke this...sorry for the scare..but I'll be around. I'm gonna use the home computer, which is up and running now!  

Shane Forestdweller

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:34 pm
User Image

♪ Ok, I'm copying what I wrote at the rant thread, because this is something important:

"The IT department has changed our firewall and blocked practically everything on the internet. I can't no longer acess Gaia while at work. They did that only because some idiot users would download music and videos from the company's computers, using all of the bandwith available, and also because, while downloading stuff, they'd fill the network with viruses. Only that everyone knows exactly who are the persons that do it. Still, they preffered to punish everyone, rather than the individuals.
So, basically, you won't see me here during daytime anymore, while I'm at work, just for a little while at night. Well, due to time zones, some of you probably won't even see me anymore...
That is, until we find a way to break through the firewall..." ♫

User Image

Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out