Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:44 am
Sakata shook her head"Idiot..."she said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:04 am
Jynx looked up at Sakata and said "Listen to him, and I'll kill you, literally. You can take the weed, but don't throw s**t at me, or pour s**t on me."  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:29 am
Sakata burst out laughing"I didn't take your weed Kazu did"She said giggling  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:34 am
"This is no laughing matter, if you listen to a fourteen year old, who was addicted to alchohal, and now has a habit of smoking, both of you have problems." Jynx said being serious, instead of taking it seriously though everyone started laughing.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:58 am
"And who is it who got him addicted..."Said Sakata  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:06 am
tsunade walked in holding tasu by the shirt tsunade threw him at the wall tasu said oww sis what the ******** is your problem tsunade said you b***h i told you not to call me sis.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:24 am
"Looks like somebody is having some sibling issues..." Kazu mused. She was sitting on the window sill. "And I'm pretty sure it was your fault, Jynx."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:27 am
tsunade said what the heck are you talking about? tasu slowly started to sneck out the door .  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:33 am
Kazu reached over and snatched him by the back of his shirt. "Listen, what I have to say concerns you too."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:36 am
i dou't that tasu said now if you don't mind let go of my shirt you a** whole.tsunade punched tasu and said shut up and listen tasu said fine what the ******** is it.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:43 am
"Don't call me an a*****e." Kazu sighed. "Sound's going to attack Leaf. The defense of this Village is insufficeint. If we were to be attacked now, it'll be like the carnage during Orochimaru's first invasion. Remember, the Third was killed in that and Leaf spent years getting back on it's feet."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:47 am
normaly i would yell at you but let me share some thing i grew up in the snow so i do not care about this stupid little place. and yes i remember that.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:51 am
Kazu punched Tasu in the nose, effectivly breaking it. "Let me clue you in on a little something. Whether you like it or not, you are a Sannin of this Villlage and you belong to it now. Snow has been destroyed." Venom was thick in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:00 am
tasu said i don't belong to any village yes i would help it in a heart beat but i am not owned by any ******** village.tasu got up and kicked kasu to the other wall witched cracked her shoulder.tsunade said stop fighting or you going to die in a secound.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:02 am
"SHUT UP!!!!" Jynx yelled making everyone turn thier attention to him. "Everyone knows that Kasu's right, so I prepared a plan to beat Sound at thier own game." Jynx told them. "Kasu, myself, and Tasu will go to Sound with some troops disguised as citizens, Tsunade and the rest of you will stay here in case of an attack, I've calculated thier arrival times also, so if we're going to do this we need to start immediatly." Jynx added to his previous words. "Lets go. And don't worry about your stuff, I took the liberty to pack before I came." Jynx said walking out the door.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games