Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:52 pm
Hmm. Well thanks for answering my question!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm
Yumitoko
Question for anyone who can answer.
If I wanted to custom a soquili with 'strap on' wings,
that they can't actually use to fly.
Y'know like a dress up accessory,
like a soquili cosplayed as cupid.
What would it be classed as?
mutant, wind or edited regular?

Edited Regular, so long as the wings were obviously strap-on/fake, i.e plushie wings with stitching, for example, are a clothing accessory and not a Wind or Mutant.

Pollack
Question for anyone that can help me cause this has been bugging me for awhile.
If a soquili say a wind has the feathering of a cerynei, Would that make it a hybrid?

Yes, if it uses the Cerynei template then it's a crossbreed - however you can ask for any style of regular feathering on any breed as a standard edit, which is the simpler route.  

Felmino

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:01 am
Are the hair styles shown in the "New Hairstyles Flatesale Event" able to be used in the upcoming customs?

If so, what are the names for each of the different hairstyles?

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 pm
Thalea
Are the hair styles shown in the "New Hairstyles Flatesale Event" able to be used in the upcoming customs?

If so, what are the names for each of the different hairstyles?

Thank you.

I believe the answer is yes. <3 In the last mass custom month (July 2009), Gaians had already designed and won Soqs with the new hairstyles.

Here's a guide with names of all currently available hairstyles done by an ex-colorist:
Female | Male

I hope this answers your question!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:05 pm
Thank you Dragain ^.^
That helps a lot <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 pm
Help! I'm currently questing for an Angeni Soquili and I want her to have glowing moss below her hooves. A) Is that possible B) Does it cost extra? I was also wondering if having moss and maybe a few vines on her wings would be considered a mutation and therefore cost more? Lastly I wanted a few things to be floating around her, does that cost more as well?? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I have enough gold to bring my creation to life!! heart  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

lightning_goth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 pm
I've been trying to get a price quote for twins I"ve been wanting to get, but I seem to be ignored though i know everyone is just busy.....I want twin flutters, but 1 to be a flutter/uni-if possible

If possible I would like some price quotes on some soquili that I'm wanting and actually have funds to get icon_smile.gif

The first I wan to get as twins if that's possible-if so im sure there is an extra fee

Twin 1: based off one avi I made-Purple butterfly
User Image
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: N/A
Name of horse: N/A
Owner: stormflower
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Compassionate
Breed: Flutter
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Wing style 5, Eyes: Piercing grey, Hair color: Silver white, Style: Really long crimped main and long braided tail
Reference image(s):User Image
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult);ADULT
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any):Crimped in front but really long in front with may be a braid or two and thin purple highlights. Clothing...like on the avatar-Purple, black corset(no gloves/net stockings on front two calves)) the skirt belt thing with pale purple diamonds and makeup Gothic like...not real heavy, but kinda think on the eyes, silver/light purplish body with shiny medium purple lipstick. Add other attributes that the avi has at will like the hair accessories.

Twin 2

.:Flutter Soquili/hybrid:.
User Image
Colorist wanted: N/A
Name of horse:N/A
Owner: Stormflower
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Indifferent
Breed: Flutter/Uni
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Wing style 3Eye color-Sparkling gold with silver specks, Hair color: Silver White. hair style: Curly main-really long and curly tail
Reference image(s):User Image
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult)
Default accessory color(s)?:N/A
Premade Tag Number: 009
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Extra long wavy hair with 1 braid(completely gold) and pink sparkles in hair and thin gold highlights. Body Bright white with pink and gold sparkles on bare skin, wings sparkly pink with gold sparkling rim. Body Pink corset like that on the avi. and what is on the avis face as a mask maybe incorporate it into the main or/and tail. and anything else u think may look them look cooler.

I really want them as twins....from my calculations they would be about 4,500,000 for both as a ruff estimate, but im sure more to get them as twins....please let me know an also if u know when the might bribe chance might be or custom slots might be from anyone...I also want an angeni, but i'll dave him for another time. Thanks!

PLease can someone give me a more accurate price quote I estimate 4.5-5mil  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 am
I have a small question. xD Can Angeni Stallions have heavy draft looks? Or is that resricted to regs?  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 pm
Kesmi: I believe any Soquili can be placed on the Draft Horse lines. As Mindsend's Angeni, Chua, is on said lines. :3

Lightning: Looking at your forms...I'd say they'd both fall into the moderate edit category--however, being that there is clothing, they might actually fall into the Heavy Edits category. I'm not a colourist, so I cannot say for certain. However, if I am right, then...

First: 1,5oo,ooo [Flutter] + 3oo,ooo [Mod. Edit] = 1,8oo,ooo
Second: 1,5oo,ooo [Flutter] + 387,5oo [half Uni Cost] + 3oo,ooo [Mod. Edit] = 2,187,5oo

1,8oo,ooo + 2,187,5oo = 3,987,5oo, as a base price. If you have to use Heavy Edit pricing, this will be substantially more: you'd have to add another 2,ooo,ooo to that final price.

As for bribe and custom slots, I can't say for certain. Far as I know, colourists are catching up in the workload that was left behind by the departed colourists.

As for bribe prices, that's completely up to you, what you're willing to give to get them, over the normal custom price.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Thanks Arashi. ^^ *Goes to look at Mind's stally.*  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

suzieq06

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm
So, I was just wondering what level of editing this would be :

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Whomever
Name of horse: ??? (possibly Zee, still looking at options though)
Owner: Suzieq06
Temper (one word for horse's personality): (not sure yet)
Breed: Flutter
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): purple-ish black color for wing, style 1 similar to coocoon moth wings, hair color is straight black maybe a couple streaks of purple that blends in, eye color same as avi, hair style : longer than curly 1?
Reference image(s): User Image
Which stage you want them to start as? : basket
Default accessory color(s)?: eh?
Premade Tag Number: 014
Tag frame color (for custom tag): NA
Tag feather color (for custom tag): NA
Tag BG (for custom tag): NA
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I would like exactly what is on the avi. Gothic butterfly hair clip, Raider Shih's garment, purple reversible bracelets (on front two hooves), coocoon moth wings, nightmare superbia (goes from the middle of the wings and trails down the tail, not completely covering the tail though). If you could put a little bit of the background bits in too: ballad of orpheus (charms), teru teru bozu (rain), grace of aphrodite (scent of love). Skin color the same as Yemaya's Pearl (black pearl skin). The hooves should be almost completely black, just a hint of purple/violet that matches.

OH, and what's default accessory color? o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm
So, I'm sure this question has been asked many many times, but I was wondering if I could get some clarification:

What sort of items fall into each edit category? Like, does anyone have some examples? I was wondering mainly so I could plan out edits for a custom. It'd be my first Soquili, so I'm still new to everything. x'D

Polette

naggeela

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 am
Question are the alterantive male lines that I for the Kirin in the July Custom month are they still avalable to get customs from and is there a alterantive version kirin for the female lines?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 pm
suzieq> The level here would be Heavy, maybe even Extreme, due to the number of details and edits =]

"Default accessory color" is if you want any Trading Post items on your Soquili (you can request them for free on Unediteds).

Polette> There's an area of whited-out text (highlight it to see) at the bottom of this post. Not all colorists may agree with this, though, it depends!

naggeela> It depends if the colorist has the template for the alternative Kirin. I happen to have it, so yes it's available for my Feb 1 opening. And sorry, at the moment there's no alternate female!  

[ vance ]

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:17 pm
Okay, so I wanted to know if this Usdia fell under the moderate edits. I'm hoping it's not heavy x.x;

..:Usdia :.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Tranquility
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Temper: peaceful
Breed: Shrine Maiden
Description:
eye: Silver
Hair: Something that compliments the body.
-Style: I'd like for it to have long semi wavey hair, with bang that'll go from the right to left, leaving the eye that we look at visible. In her mane to keep her hair our of the way some hair sticks/ornaments.
Tail: For her tail I want to to be full, and similar style to the hair. With a semi thick ribbon entwined and going around it, (Color: something that's complimenting) and a silver bell at the end that's on the ground. if the tail could be a little bushy in its fullness, and right at the base of the tail and hindquarters more hair sticks pulling some hair up.
Body: I'd like for her to have the white opal coloring.
Reference image(s): Opal Ref
Hair stick Ref1 / Ref 2 - these in any complimenting colors
Ornement - If those colors matched or something again complimenting to the opal

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Tag Background: CC  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games