Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:27 am
User Image
OOC Thread.
We keep having to discuss plots in OOC's, and then we have no clue what to post. I'm sorry for confusing you, so how what are your feeling about an OOC thread? I got post descriptions of places so you can put it in your own words, and I can write more about the plots. I hope this helps. Here's the new link in the quild's 'The OOC Area'.
Link- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12636199
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:27 pm
(Yeah, Mirabel could have been teleported with the rest of us.)

James beams proudly as Hope meations him and his mushrooms. "I'm just here to help in anyway I can." James says, as he offers out bottles of water that he just drew to everyone. Sense they had been fighting for hours who knows how badly some of them needed it.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:47 pm
User Image
Hope took her water with a thankful smile of praise. Then, without taking any breathers, she tipped her head back and chugged it. Alex laughed at her, but he ended up doing the same, "You know? Doesn't taste like paper at all." He smiled at James, raising his hand for a high five. The wind blew across their sweaty faces, making their hair tousle. Hope felt the slight pain ebb from her arm, and smiled as her red face dulled to a slight pink. "Wow. I can't believe we survived that." She murmered softly. "But we did," She beamed at the others.
** Okay... if James can give them anything he can draw, that's fine. But it'll make this a bit too easy. So what if he ruins some paper or doesn't have much left? xD ~~
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:15 pm
** Then he would draw in the dirt... XD Lol ~~
(Sure thing, its your story. I'll just have james spill water on his notebook)

James smiles at his comment and returns Alex's high five. Sitting next to Hope, James picked up Hope's mumbled comment and replies, "I'm as surprised as the rest of you. And I wasn't even that deep in the real fighting like the rest of you."

(I'll have it in a coming post...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:22 pm
User Image
Hope smiled, "With out your drawing we'd all be back their either fleeing or vainly fighting for out lives." She leaned slightly against his shoulder, closing her eyes as the wind started to get chillier and the clouds parted to show bright stars.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:32 pm
((Isn't it "OOC?" Anyhow, I edited a post.))

"Um..." Mirabel was a bit confused, and she couldn't believe that Myu and Kii weren't with her. She hoped they were okay. "Where are we exactly...?" She wondered if the others knew she got teleported with them or not. She didn't see it coming herself, but somehow got swept away. Everyone seemed a bit light-spirited despite the moment, besides Mirabel that is. She was deeply frowning.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:57 pm
James smiled as the cold breeze tousled his long brown hair and Hope leaned on his shoulder. Closing his eyes James enjoys the feeling for a moment and when he opened his eyes again he noticed someone he hadn't seen before, and the only reason he knew that was because she was looking around with a most confused look on her face. "Something wrong?" James asks Mirabel without moving from where he was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:59 pm
"I'm beat." Seymour laughed. "Thank you, James! I was about to get slaughtered." He pushed himself and climbed up a tree.
"Where are we to go? The Wolf Clan is practically destroyed..." He jumped off the tree and rolled on the ground. He took a sip of the energy drink and swallowed. "Orange?"  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:19 pm
"Uh...I am not...well, I'm not sure ... um...what just happened...?" Mirabel stammered slowly. She cleared her throat, and then continued, "Um...Did someone just teleport all of us? Where are we?" She glanced around herself; Mirabel did not recognize the area.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:33 pm
"The tide of battle was taking a turn in the monsters favor so I teleported the biggest group of us as I could get, without grabbing too many goblins." James explains to Mirabel. "As for where we are, I can't really answer that..."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:29 pm
He turned to Mirabel. "This is a forest outside of the Wold Clan city. I've been here before, when hiding from humans whom hate me."
He smiled. "I notice you are disliked by some humans, too." He laughed. He shifted into a squirrel, and scurried up a tree.

((Writers Block.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:05 pm
User Image
Hope smiled contently then opened her eyes as James spoke. "Yes. The forest..." She murmered softly. "We should go to Swan Clan. None of us have any where to go, seeing you two are hated. But no one would touch you under orders of the Prince and Princess--" Hopes stopped, flushing. She cleared her throat softly, looking up into the darkness of the trees. "We should each climb a tree for the night. Those monsters can't climb." She murmered. Hope had examined their bodies best as she could. You see, being a healer meant she could usually see how their limbs worked and all. She had plenty of time staring into the stinky jaws of the trolls, and knew them like she knew herself. It would help them if they had to go to battle a second time.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:12 pm
Looking at the size of some of the surrounding trees, James says "That doesn't sound to bad of an idea."

(Sorry about the really short post, my computer was lagging bad and I had to get off...)  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:22 pm
"I call dibs on this tree." Seymour squeaked as a squirrel, pointing to a large tree. He scurried off the tree he was currently on, and bounded up the other tree, getting up half way and resting. He turned into his normal form, and found a broad branch where he could easily lie on.
"Ermm.... Now what?" He sighed, removing his headband.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:11 pm
"Oh, so that's where we are..." Mirabel said, mainly to herself. She had never been to this forest before, but she had heard of it. Replying to Furyal, she nodded and noted, "Yes, I suppose humans do rather hate me... Or most of them anyways." Mirabel sighed, her hood down.

She then widened her eyes, and shouted, "Oh Goodness, I am sorry!" She turned to Hope with a sorry expression on her face. "I am sorry I kind of ...well, lied..."  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games