Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:28 pm
"You want me to shoot you for real? Are all shinobi insane?" Kazu asked him. She stood up slowly, using the tree for support. "Come on, let's go."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:33 pm
Sakata looked at them is they were all insane"Ok..."  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 pm
"Where are we going." Jynx said standing still.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 pm
"Where the hell do you think? Falena, we've already pushed it off..." Kazu said. She took a glance at her guns and put one hand on it to reassure herself.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:39 pm
"Long or short way, long by foot, short by sea?" Jynx asked confused at her first answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:48 pm
"... I don't know... if we go by Sea we can get a lift from a friend of mine..." Kazu sighed. It they did that, then by the end of the voyage her secret would be out. But then again, Kazu had almost slipped with her mouth, and Jynx would surely figure it out anyway.
"By Sea... Ami'll give us a ride. She still owes me." Kazu said, sighing. I'm digging my own grave... She thought.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 pm
"Or we could hitch a ride on the Trader's ship. Old man Kai owes me many favors, plus then your arrival wouldn't be known. And while we're there you could change your identity instead of faking death, I've got friends at the government office." Jynx said as he pulled out a map. "This is where they are, they also provide clothing and hair die." Jynx added before rolling the map back up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:01 pm
"Ami's a pirate, and I can't do that. As long as they know I'm alive, they'll come after me. That's certain. And your friends in Falena bow down to my step..." She quickly shut her mouth, biting the inside of her cheek. Damn... why can't I keep my mouth shut?!  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:08 pm
"I just showed you the place was in the middle of an abandoned forest." Jynx said reopening the map. "These are shinobi, they just have government access to thing they shouldn't have." Jynx said pointing to the place once again. "They bow to no one, not you, not your king, not the queen. Shinobi run a free path." Jynx added to his first saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:12 pm
"He's not my king! He'll never be my king. And the woman that sits on that throne doesn't belong there either. the real queen was killed by her second husband in a coup de'ta. He then tried his damnest to kill the heir. Luckily, or unluckily, however you want to see it, he failed." Kazu snapped. She grew quiet again. "Sorry... I just want this all to end... I don't want to be hunted anymore..."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 pm
"Oh my god, your the heir." Jynx said realizing Kasu's true identity.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 pm
"Damn it!" Kazu swore. She paced back and forth and then stopped, looking at Jynx directly in the eye. "Fine, yes. My real name is Kazuya Shikuri. Any more questions?" She asked. Figured it out alot sooner than I thought... she thought.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:06 pm
yeah i have one. why are you such a b***h? shickto bursted into laghter after saying that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Sakata slapped him in the back of the head"In our village such disloyalty would get the person sent to jail and perhaps hung"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:28 pm
i have about ten million people who want me dead so i don't care and my loyalty does not lie with her she is some one who i almost was killed for and she shot me in the leg we may have to the same goal right now but no.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games