Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm
Lavi glanced over to him and sighed. "If they are able to take the Hachibi, then you die. There are no redos." He stated bluntly.
Kyou slapped Lavi hard across the face. "You didn't have to say that, Lavi! Now he's depressed, and it's your fault!" She yelled at him.
"He was going to have to know sooner or later, Kyou! And I bet he would have prefered sooner!" Lavi yelled back.
Kyou looked down at the younger boy and noticed a tear staining his cheek. She walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. No matter what happens, we'll protect you with our lives. You're our teammate, remember?" She asked him, a calm smile on her face.
Lavi looked at him and smirked. "Yep, because we all know you need sooo much protection." Kyou slammed her foot down on his, making him wince. "I mean, you're our comrade, and it's our duty as teammates, but also as friends." He revised.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:51 pm
jynx sr i want to know some then why does one of your kids call me uncle?  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:40 am
"Because your like my brother." Jynx answered quickly.

~~~~

Jynx wiped the tear from his cheek and without words punched Lavi his semi-hardest in the stomach, causing him to throw up randomly throughout the night. Jynx then got up and said "There is no need for babying me, I can handle anyone who comes my way." Jynx said truimphantly. "They won't have the chance to take Hachibi." Jynx rambled on. "And if they do take it It'll be because I protected my teammates." Jynx finished his speech. Jynx then punched a tree his true hardest, completly breaking the tree into little wood chips, and causing his hand to bleed from exposure to splinters. As he removed the splinters he started to star gaze. He kept wondering what his Grandad would do to help the situation if he was still alive. He thought that his grandpa would do exactly what he said, and protect his teammates, or die trying. He knew this was true and swore to himself he would do the exact same at any time in his life.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:43 pm
"Snot nosed little s**t..." Lavi muttered as he held his stomach. He also said a few more curses before jumping up into one of the trees.
Kyou laughed and shook her head. "I think you wounded his pride, Jynx. Besides, that's the closest Lavi's ever gotten to saying that he sees you as his kid brother." She glanced over at Jynx's hand and sighed. "Here, let me see that. You're going to let it bleed all over the place."
"Let the medic do her job!" Lavi called out from above. "For once..." he added.
"Lavi, shut up!" She yelled back.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:27 pm
shincho sighed this was boreing shincho wanted to fight some one and he was do anything to be nonbored.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:24 am
Jynx was reluctant at first, but decided to hold his hand out. "I guess you can help me." Jynx said as he stared back up at the stars  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:01 am
[dude you need to put if it is jynx jr or jynx sr.]  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:04 am
((I will, hey make me a crew member in the other guild, or a vice captian or something, I posted some banners and Ideas  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:13 pm
"You guess? We're all you got, man!" Lavi yelled.
Kyou healed Jynx's hands before spinning around and punching the tree Lavi was sitting in. He fell out with a thud and muttered something.
Kyou gave him the death glare.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:24 pm
shincho made a clone and sent it back to the village the clone saw shelby on the ground. the clone picked her up and brought her to the hospital and then the clone heared what the docter said the clone found kasu and said shelby is haveing the baby hospital now.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:36 am
Jynx walked off noticing his uncle Shincho stop at Kyou's house. His mind told him to see what was going on so he decided to be nosy. As soon as he heard Shincho say Shelby was conceaving he ran staight to the hospital, arriving shortly after.

"Can I help you?" The receptionist asked

"My Aunt is giving birth in room 2A." Jynx answered as he signed his name on the visiters list. He then walked inside the room to see the newborn baby. It looked like broly, without the extra muscles and rage out the a**. "You Okay?" Baby asked as he sat down next to Shelby.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:07 pm
Kyou and Lavi arrived a little bit after him, and Fell had already arrived. "Both are fine." She said.
Kyou looked down at the baby. "It's so cute!" She squeeled. Lavi sighed and nodded his head.
Zero hopped through the window. "Yup... so what's it's name?" he asked.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:14 pm
Jynx shrugged his shoulder shoving that nobody knew yet. He then walked outside of the hospital building, and ran the rest of the way to his secret place. The only person who knew about Jynx's place behind the waterfall was Kyou because she followed him once. Jynx trained hopping noone would find him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:34 pm
Kyou went down by the river again, practicing her jutsu. She was currently trying to figure out how to do the Giant Vortex Jutsu, and it wasn't going all too well. This time Lavi wasn't around to tell her what she was doing wrong, so she was doing this blind.
Behind her was the waterfall. The sound of the water helped her concentrate.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:43 pm
As Jynx trained, his hands started to bleed. He hit the mountian too much, and now was paying for it. He continued to train, without wrapping his hands. As he trained the blood dripped into the falls, causing a portion of the water to turn blood red. This made his presence notible.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff