Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 3 discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:56 am
"Fine die from poisoned food just means less people to deal with." -He shrugged and sat down with his back against the wall-  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:13 pm
[Zigaroma]
"Fine die from poisoned food just means less people to deal with." -He shrugged and sat down with his back against the wall-

ya know . . . your comments are rather suspicious . . . the maniac was caught the one burning people's faces off . . . not the sniper . . . yet you keep talking about poisoning and other such things . . . not guns . . . like a sniper would need . . . remember as daisybug was being taken out she tried to burn calisto's face off too . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:18 pm
"Well another one dead you guys dont seem to be doing to good. Poor Zig." She glances round the cell. "Only 4 of you left-
Amy Obscurite
Parasox v2
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay
"So theres going to be another vote tonight starting at midnight."
(Lucky charms pancake has been removed for being in active. she killed her self for not being able to go to the prom. )

"The sniper did leave one clue but we have no idea what it means if you want you can take a look."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:21 pm
User Image

so . . . um exactly how'd he die again ? was he shot or poisoned ?

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:25 pm
"He was shot once in the heart, the beer was a trap. The sniper must of known that no irish man would trun down free beer."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:31 pm
User Image

well then . . . i'm glad i prefer liquor . . . would say i'm scared but . . . he had a slight bit of a smug attitude . . . i'm not glad he's dead . . . just glad he's shut up . . .

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:38 pm
User Image

maybe the sniper's hunting a cat ? . . . or at one point in time was a cat . . . any of you happen to of once had a lot of fur ?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:05 pm
Amy shrugged. "I'm glad I don't drink a lot." She leaned against the wall with her hands behind her head. "I find it kind of ironic how he was talking to me about getting killed, then BAM. He kicks the bucket." She paused for a few seconds. "Right, on to this clue. I have my suspicions, and I'm sure if they get me killed it'll be well worth your escape." Amy frowned slightly, looking at each of the addicts, one at a time.

[EDIT: Never mind, I fail, my plan had a loophole.]  

Amy Obscurite

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:10 pm
Amy Obscurite
Amy shrugged. "I'm glad I don't drink a lot." She leaned against the wall with her hands behind her head. "I find it kind of ironic how he was talking to me about getting killed, then BAM. He kicks the bucket." She paused for a few seconds. "Right, on to this clue. I have my suspicions, and I'm sure if they get me killed it'll be well worth your escape." Amy frowned slightly, looking at each of the addicts, one at a time.

you're going to point a finger at someone hope to get killed just so you can get the person to be guilty ? that seems . . . stupid . . . isn't that what happened to blue and areku ? well . . . i guess i can't talk much . . . i did the same when i poined my finger at you . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:10 pm
"Definitive proof alcohol is bad for you..." Parasox muttered. "It sure is going to be quiet around here now. Honestly that cat clue means nothing to me..."  

Parasox v2

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Amy Obscurite

you're going to point a finger at someone hope to get killed just so you can get the person to be guilty ? that seems . . . stupid . . . isn't that what happened to blue and areku ? well . . . i guess i can't talk much . . . i did the same when i poined my finger at you . . . sweatdrop
Amy laughed. "I'm not doing one thing they did, though. All three of you. I'm not telling who I think it is."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:12 pm
Parasox v2
"Definitive proof alcohol is bad for you..." Parasox muttered. "It sure is going to be quiet around here now. Honestly that cat clue means nothing to me..."

sweatdrop um . . . Amy there does have a tiger's tail . . . sweatdrop  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:26 pm
Someone who likes cats? hmmmmmm...  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:46 am
I hadn't noticed the tail sweatdrop

I'm more of a rat person myself, sure I like cats but they do have a nasty habit of going after my favourite animals...  

Parasox v2

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:06 am
Amy sighed. "Oh god, here we go again with the suspecting me. You'll have a rude awakening when you see that I'm not the sniper." She said with a raised brow and a smile.  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff