Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
OMFG box? whats in them? (100 Boxes -100 Items- See result) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milliani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:23 pm
Bad luck ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:38 am
Oh my damn. I got one of those boxes yesterday from a friend of mine to celebrate my one year on Gaia(which is today. We went in town and celebrated it yesterday XP) and I'm kind of scared on what to do with it.

What should I do with it? Open it? Sell it? Bah... this could be my only chance to get an expensive item but I don't want to get anything pathetic. gonk  

Blackova

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 am
Blackova
Oh my damn. I got one of those boxes yesterday from a friend of mine to celebrate my one year on Gaia(which is today. We went in town and celebrated it yesterday XP) and I'm kind of scared on what to do with it.

What should I do with it? Open it? Sell it? Bah... this could be my only chance to get an expensive item but I don't want to get anything pathetic. gonk

my suggestions, if u always win the lotto, use it, if u suck balls on luck like me, sell it XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:00 am
Bah, I opened it and ended up getting myself one of those word bubble things......damn it.  

Blackova

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:07 pm
User ImageEvery Beat...

O____o

User Image
...Is the Sound Of My Heart..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:50 pm
ForeverLenalee
Blackova

my suggestions, if u always win the lotto, use it, if u suck balls on luck like me, sell it XD

ooh, direct hit....  

Ronzalpha201

JettyZ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:44 am
Anyone open a bag of win yet? It says it should have high-end items and mythrill coins, that any good o.O
Looks like a lot of ppl wanna get rid of bags of win though, looking at the marketplace :  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:34 am
what's the blue treasure chest called, (i'm asking the person who bought tons of boxes)? or if anyone else knows please tell me!!!  

XSteller34

MisterHippoh

5,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:20 pm
Wow a present wrapped box inside a present wrapped box.. ima try that...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:39 pm
My brother opened one of the Bag of Wins. And pulled an Angel Imp out of it. I wouldn't recommend opening the bag. Honestly, you would be better off just selling the item at a fair price. For the Bag of Win 2 I'm not so sure.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:15 pm
yeah, bag of win 2 was horrible

moving thread to chatterbox  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:18 pm
this is to the person who opened all the boxes. How much gold did you get from the sale of those items? (well, the ones you didnt keep)  

Trinity Tarot

scintillio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:01 am
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Blackova

ooh, direct hit....

XD LMAO *dies* i have no clue why this was so funny---but im dying from laughter xDDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:46 pm
I thought the zomg rumble box was so cool and wanted one so bad for my birthday so I spent all my gold to buy one and just got a rabbit hoodie crying  

ImNotTelling1985

feggot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:57 pm
MMMMkay....  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items