Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Living in servetude (sassiechicka and shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Emily looked at the princess, " Princess to stay in the castle, I will marry your brother. " The princess looked at Emily, " I wish you would not you are not going to marry my pig of a brother. " As she said this her brother came up behind her, " Emily, you will make a fine wife. Someone worth showing off when court is called. Then you will bring an heir to the castle. " Emily looked at the ground. She didn't want to be his wife. She could only hope that he'd call the wedding off. Emily ran off from the group. She didn't want to be around anyone.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:37 am

It didn't take the prince long to find Kyo.
"Things didn't go according to plan?"
"That obvious, sire?"
"Kyo, you're like family to me. Of course I can tell."
"She wanted me to marry her."
"And you aren't ready for that."
He nodded.

Shuro2009

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 am

The princess followed the prince, " So Kyo, tell me why wouldn't you marry Emily? She's going to make some lucky man a fine wife. She loves you. She doesn't understand why but she does. The same as how I love the prince even though we barely know each other. Let your heart guide you. Don't let your head ruin something as wonderful as love. "
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:39 pm

"It's hard to explain. There's a lot that only the prince knows about me. Things are confusing. I've seen a lot of impulses fall through for failure to think everything through. I have to be able to think things through. This situation is not as simple as listening to my master." Replied Kyo. "I'm sorry, Madame, but I don't think I'll be able to marry Emily."

Shuro2009

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:47 pm

The princess looked to the prince, " Well then I don't guess your prince gets his princess. " She walked off from the two of them.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 pm

((Is it really far for the prince and princess not to be together just because Kyo doesn't want to marry Emily? Kyo just has a different idea of how things should be handled.))

Shuro2009

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:09 am

(( Sorry the princess got a bit upset. She doesn't look to Emily as her attendant. Emily is like a younger sister to her. The princess expects the prince to chase after her. )
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:21 am

The princess turned back to the prince, " I'm sorry. Emily isn't just my attendant, she's my younger sister. My love when I marry you, may I take Emily with me to your kingdom? That way her and Kyo can take the time and get to know each other. "

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:03 pm

"Of course she can come. kyo takes things much slower than what most people are used to. It took him nearly a month just to trust me." The prince smiled a bit. "it would be grand if they could work things out and we'll be there for help and support. I love you and will do what it takes to make you happy. I just cannot force feelings onto another person."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:17 am

The princess looked at the prince, " You said that you loved me. Do you mean it? Have you asked my father to court me? " She smiled at the prince. She turned to Kyo, " Kyo, given the time with Emily I'm sure that you will take to her. " She turned back to the prince, " You know you could kiss me since I am willing to let you court me. "

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:56 pm

"Of course I meant it." He said kissing her hand. "I just haven't been able to see your father, but i will the moment i get the chance. Once he gives me permission, it'll be easier. We wouldn't want a guard or someone to see and have my head up for execution for violating such a lovely lady."
He turned back to Kyo.
"Would you be willing to consider possiblities given time?"
Kyo nodded.
"Of course, my lord. All I need is the time."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:46 pm

The princess smiled, " As you wish my prince. But please kiss me. Thank you Kyo for giving Emily the time. The guards don't watch over me at all times. Plus my father has already told me that you have his permission to court me, but I understand that must ask him to court me. "

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 pm

He kissed her gently and swiftly on the forehead.
"There will be time. I plan to ask him before I must return to my own kingdom. Should we look for Emily and tell her what's going on?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:18 pm

The princess smiled, " That's not the kiss I wanted, but if that is what you are willing to give me then so be it. Yes let's find Emily. Knowing my attendant. She's down where Kyo kissed her for the first time. "

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 am

"Then let's go."
He stood and helped the princess up and Kyo followed behind them.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff