Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:04 am
aecy
speaking of that... erm... how much longer am I "thread slave" for trying to kill zann?
Muahaha... go wraithishness... *no sensation + irremovable clothes = totally pwns pervishness* twisted

still. I can't remember how many days it's been. sweatdrop

you have 6 days left.. mrgreen

(Yes, I make the rules!)

@zero: that sounds like a pretty decent idea zero : )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:09 pm
glad you like the idea! now, if we could find somewhere in the first post to post the rules and get the game going...

maybe with the Kama Sutra link?

oh. and i figured out my rating. give me a 6. right before sado-masochism is where i draw the line. although, whips are enjoyed from time to time. twisted  

idgaf kthx
Crew

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:47 pm
I'll figure something out... when it calms down and I actually get time to do something OTHER than answer calls >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:56 pm
sounds good. ^^ whenever you can. there's no rush.

so...anyone wanna be in the slave box? so far its only me..  

idgaf kthx
Crew

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:13 pm
I think we should put Tree in the box.. >:]

or at least I should put her there... because I can.. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:37 pm
hm...you could do that, i guess. but if you do, i get dibs if i roll or generate the first 69. razz  

idgaf kthx
Crew

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:51 pm
z3r0 sum
hm...you could do that, i guess. but if you do, i get dibs if i roll or generate the first 69. razz

yes yes, sure thing..
I might put kat and yun in there too and break the rules as tread owner and simply take them both mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:53 pm
zann
z3r0 sum

yes yes, sure thing..
I might put kat and yun in there too and break the rules as tread owner and simply take them both mrgreen

go for it. you are the owner.
just make sure you keep SOMEONE for me, eh? 3nodding  

idgaf kthx
Crew

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:57 pm
z3r0 sum
zann
z3r0 sum

yes yes, sure thing..

yes yes.. ^^
you get Tree 3nodding
I just want me wifes razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:02 pm
zann
z3r0 sum
zann
z3r0 sum

yes yes, sure thing..

yes yes.. ^^
you get Tree 3nodding
I just want me wifes razz

its a deal, then. and i can't wait until they come in and see this convo. i wonder what their reactions are gonna be. xD  

idgaf kthx
Crew

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:36 pm
zann
aecy
speaking of that... erm... how much longer am I "thread slave" for trying to kill zann?
Muahaha... go wraithishness... *no sensation + irremovable clothes = totally pwns pervishness* twisted

(Yes, I make the rules!)

gonk No fair! *sits in corner muttering darkly* Good thing I'm not differentiating between aecy and wraith... that... could pose problems. >_> not to mention the fact that I won't be quoted. *LAUGHS IN THE FACE OF THE PERVS WHILE GRINNING HEINOUSLY* >:} and size 0 means that no one can tell that this is here. muahaha. *ish feeling sneakily devious today*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:45 pm
aecy
zann
aecy

(Yes, I make the rules!)

gonk No fair! *sits in corner muttering darkly* Good thing I'm not differentiating between aecy and wraith... that... could pose problems. >_> not to mention the fact that I won't be quoted. *LAUGHS IN THE FACE OF THE PERVS WHILE GRINNING HEINOUSLY* >:} and size 0 means that no one can tell that this is here. muahaha. *ish feeling sneakily devious today*

and just for that it's 8 days now! scream exclaim
j/k  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:00 pm
zann
aecy
zann
aecy

(Yes, I make the rules!)

and just for that it's 8 days now! scream exclaim
j/k
Gah! But... you weren't supposed to quote me. TnT
*sticks out tongue*spoil sport.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:50 pm
rofl so i belong to zero, do i? wink cool, i like being owned twisted *sick fantasy of mine, don't ask... lol*

oh, and i'll post a pic of me with my whip soon. it's actually more of a crop xd

here's a sorta pervy video my friend and i made a couple months ago... i know kitty and alyssa have seen it, but i thought i would share it with the rest of you mrgreen *i'm the one filming and laughing...*  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm
treebornkettlgrl
rofl so i belong to zero, do i? wink cool, i like being owned twisted *sick fantasy of mine, don't ask... lol*

oh, and i'll post a pic of me with my whip soon. it's actually more of a crop xd

here's a sorta pervy video my friend and i made a couple months ago... i know kitty and alyssa have seen it, but i thought i would share it with the rest of you mrgreen *i'm the one filming and laughing...*

mhm. you belong to me. wink and a picture with a whip? i'd like to see that. now...what shall i do with my new slave? -thinks...-  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games